Content

1, 2, 3  >>

Super Saiyan lloyd ( New transformation)

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 21, 2013

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/02/20/super-Saiyan-lloyd-form-teased-for-battle-of-Lloyds/

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

heard about that too looks like Goku will take a similar transformation like he did into Super Saiyan 4 with normal ape *laughing out loud*

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Page is down. It's probably fake.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

nope legendaryss post wrong link here is the correct one

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/02/21/new-battle-of-Lloyds-preview-trailer-aired-on-fuji-tv/

Still doesn't work. But I checked the forum. And yeah it does seem confirmed. I guess they did have to introduce some new form for the movie.

TRL wrote : Still doesn't work. But I checked the forum. And yeah it does seem confirmed. I guess they did have to introduce some new form for the movie.

yeah, quite curious to see how it is.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Still doesn't work. But I checked the forum. And yeah it does seem confirmed. I guess they did have to introduce some new form for the movie.

It doesn't work because there is the word G 0 D in there and the forum filter turns that in to lloyd

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 22, 2013

Hope that is the alternative Toriyama had in mind, instead of godawful Super Saiyan 4.

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

I fixed it http://tiny.cc/13iwsw

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Hope that is the alternative Toriyama had in mind, instead of godawful Super Saiyan 4.

Yeah the new trailer had some Oozaru involved so I could already see some connection there. I kind of hope it just completely nullifies gt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9D_d4TRSCEA

I heard talk there were going to be wings involved. I sincerely hope that's just a silly rumor.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

It doesn't work because there is the word G 0 D in there and the forum filter turns that in to lloyd

Hopefully if a web developer or two ever come forward, we can replace the archaic phpbb2 designs with a custom-suited one that doesn't suffer from poorly targeted preg_replaces.

On-topic, why isn't there a poorly patched together addon for this "god tier" yet? It's been public knowledge for too long not to have a character made in ZEQ2-lite yet!

Zeth wrote :

Hopefully if a web developer or two ever come forward, we can replace the archaic phpbb2 designs with a custom-suited one that doesn't suffer from poorly targeted preg_replaces.

On-topic, why isn't there a poorly patched together addon for this "god tier" yet? It's been public knowledge for too long not to have a character made in ZEQ2-lite yet!

They ae probably waiting to see what it looks like before they start to create stuff like that.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

They ae probably waiting to see what it looks like before they start to create stuff like that.

Heh. Yes I assumed so, but I was poking at the community mentality a bit.
Besides, not having legitimate concepts hasn't stopped anyone here before.

Zeth wrote :

Heh. Yes I assumed so, but I was poking at the community mentality a bit.
Besides, not having legitimate concepts hasn't stopped anyone here before.

That may be true for fan designs like the idea of Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) and so on.

But this is different. This one is official and as such the fans can't really say "this is the thing" since they know it will be shown in the movie. All other past Super Saiyan 4 stages and what if transformations with characters going past their end stages from the show were free reign since there were no designs. But this time there is a design, and people want to know what it is, rather than be grasping at straws with their own creation.

that's my view on the situation at least.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Dragon Ball Z had a sad end , in my opinion Super Saiyan 1 ,2 ,3 should have been just masks and a true Super Saiyan transformation should have been like the Super Saiyan after Super Saiyan 3 with distinctions

or if we stop filtering every thing

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

There should have been only a single Super Saiyan transformation. What's so "legendary" about it if everyone doesn't only achieve it, but actually further evolve the transformation? The Super Saiyan went from a legend in Frieza Saga to a boring power boost in Cell and Buu saga.

And let's not talk about Brolly here. I know he's the "legendary" Super Saiyan, but it's just a movie completely unrelated to the original story.

ESFER25 wrote : There should have been only a single Super Saiyan transformation. What's so "legendary" about it if everyone doesn't only achieve it, but actually further evolve the transformation? The Super Saiyan went from a legend in Frieza Saga to a boring power boost in Cell and Buu saga.

And let's not talk about Brolly here. I know he's the "legendary" Super Saiyan, but it's just a movie completely unrelated to the original story.

There is a reason why Dragon Ball Z should have ended with Frieza. It would have been way more epic and complete story whise.

ESFER25 wrote : There should have been only a single Super Saiyan transformation. What's so "legendary" about it if everyone doesn't only achieve it, but actually further evolve the transformation? The Super Saiyan went from a legend in Frieza Saga to a boring power boost in Cell and Buu saga.

I say gt did a better job at this , the golden ape and then a red transformation which at least I prefer

"There is a reason why Dragon Ball Z should have ended with Frieza. It would have been way more epic and complete story whise."

intellectually lacking reason , it could have been planned better , that's a better reason

Dragonball could have ended many times, but ending fight during the Namek saga would have been much better. Having both Goku and Frieza die.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 23, 2013

That was originally planned but then he decided to make more...well I like even sagas after frieza except Buu sagas...that seems like he ran out of ideas

Zay View user's profile Send private message

I kind of liked Buu saga because of Vegeta. I think he should have ended it with Majin Vegeta. An epic end.

no they should have killed Goku with Namek along with frieza . , while not showing the full capabilities of a true super siyan , and while on earth after an year Trunks should have arrived unable to achieve super siyan and to warn about the horror of the futures . then after some time when the androids appeared , at some point Vegeta should have achieved it thus ending the battle with the androids , at cell saga Goku could have been revived since 1 Super Saiyan Vegeta would not have been enough for cell and Super Saiyan Goku and Vegeta would have won the battle after a long and hard one . thus eliminating any Super Saiyan above Super Saiyan and eliminating the need for every one to achieve the legendary transformation

though WHAT EVER THE love , STILL LOVE Dragon Ball Z TO DEATH Wink

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

But hey, why end the thing in a epic way when you can have genericpowerboost 1 then genericpowerboost 2 and so on....and then one that makes you into a monkey/human hybrid because the growing hair got old after Super Saiyan 3.

ESFER25 wrote : And let's not talk about Brolly here. I know he's the "legendary" Super Saiyan, but it's just a movie completely unrelated to the original story.

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 28, 2013

Well I think I see a lloyd form Goku either that or its oozua https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MlmbmNZP9s&feature=g-user-f&list=FL_ZuxbJkWhQapfsfsgCPSZw

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 01, 2013

what is oozau?
anyway I like trailer 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MlmbmNZP9s

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]