Vegeta Cell saga

Zaneo View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 15, 2010

poom wrote : hey zaneo
I'll make the attacks with some cool animaqted textures

can you animate ? and can you tag ?

AAANNDD...... Najeeb, what the love are you actually doing in this project, I mean, what do you contribute with ?????

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

As I have adviced MANY people MANY times, just search for tutorials on setting up Quake 3 character models if you want to know ANYTHING about setting up tags and the like instead of just sitting on these forums and asking the same question over and over and over and over. There are more tags needed in ZEQ2Lite models than normal Quake 3 models, but they're created and added in EXACTLY the same way. Once you've got the basic floor/torso/head/weapon tags in you'll be able to look at what other tags are needed in the original models and add them and any custom tags as you so desire.

It really is extremely, extremely simple.

Alex wrote : As I have adviced MANY people MANY times, just search for tutorials on setting up Quake 3 character models if you want to know ANYTHING about setting up tags and the like instead of just sitting on these forums and asking the same question over and over and over and over. There are more tags needed in ZEQ2Lite models than normal Quake 3 models, but they're created and added in EXACTLY the same way. Once you've got the basic floor/torso/head/weapon tags in you'll be able to look at what other tags are needed in the original models and add them and any custom tags as you so desire.

It really is extremely, extremely simple.

but if it is, why can't anybody explain how or do it for me!!!

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

because we can't explain better than its already explained..

And noone will spend his time for YOU

Stop being lazy punk and search Google, Youtube and I don't know what other !!!!

Buksna wrote : because we can't explain better than its already explained..

Stop being lazy punk and search Google, Youtube and I don't know what other !!!!

but I am really really uninformed participator and I don't get much of the tutorials I read/watch, plus I barely ever find any tutorial at all ......

hp321helder View user's profile Send private message

Zaneo wrote :

but I am really really uninformed participator and I don't get much of the tutorials I read/watch, plus I barely ever find any tutorial at all ......

Nice work.. I heard that Najeeb wanted to make a Vegeta's Pack, so he said I could kind of join? so could add the Kid Vegeta or even the other, Vegeta Namek

hp321helder wrote :

Zaneo wrote :

Nice work.. I heard that Najeeb wanted to make a Vegeta's Pack, so he said I could kind of join? so could add the Kid Vegeta or even the other, Vegeta Namek

'

SURE! but I am not sure about najeeb, he doesn't actually do anything ... *intense laughter*

Zaneo wrote :

hp321helder wrote :

Zaneo wrote :

'

*laughing my buttocks off*.. okay, I'm just going to finish them.

SURE! but I am not sure about najeeb, he doesn't actually do anything ... *intense laughter*

*laughing my buttocks off*.. okay

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 16, 2010

here is an update :

ROBZOMBIE2 View user's profile Send private message

nice work Zaneo

update again now with Super Saiyan and assj:

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

The shoulders on the armor is loved up, the neck is way too high, and the head is too small. I recommend creating your own whole model instead of editing Ramunas' Vegeta =/

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Damaera wrote : The shoulders on the armor is loved up, the neck is way too high, and the head is too small. I recommend creating your own whole model instead of editing Ramunas' Vegeta =/

It's a Raditz edit Razz

Damaera wrote : The shoulders on the armor is loved up, the neck is way too high, and the head is too small. I recommend creating your own whole model instead of editing Ramunas' Vegeta =/

but I don't know a .... about modelling Sad

and the shoulder thing is fixable *intense laughter* just a test *intense laughter*

wreckdirect View user's profile Send private message

I think he can keep this one and just make the edits that you said.also lose the scouter *laughing out loud* other wise I like where its headed don't you

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Hey fatty, go eat a burger!

Joshy View user's profile Send private message

this is Vegeta.... right Shoulder show.... I have a problem not animation ;( help me.... Question Question Question

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Joshy wrote :

this is Vegeta.... right Shoulder show.... I have a problem not animation ;( help me.... Question Question Question

do not post this stuff here !

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TRL wrote :

Hey fatty, go eat a burger!

*Laughing my loving butt off*! Haha, looks like a Fatty Big Mac Vegeta

Zz-Gotenks-zZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 18, 2010

get rid of the scouter that's how its supposed to look

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 14, 2010

he is scary with the multiplied body weight... haha I'll throw him on a treadmil

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Djosama wrote : he is scary with the multiplied body weight... haha I'll throw him on a treadmil

häääääääää you are always reviving threads why?

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

DaGGeR wrote :

Djosama wrote : he is scary with the multiplied body weight... haha I'll throw him on a treadmil

häääääääää you are always reviving threads why?

Why are you using these letters on a forum where you talk English?

HÖÖÖÖ?

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Because he thinks only German people use those >:üüüüü

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]