Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Goku kaiokens normal and x20

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 01, 2010

Will you do a buffed Super Saiyan form?That would be sick!

poom View user's profile Send private message

it would but I'm not doing Super Saiyan RazzP only kaiokens and False Super Saiyan but the new false Super Saiyan is going to have a big body like the one malek posting Smile) soon as mastaps done Smile

okay.It looks cool so far,its good to see add-ons that don't vacuum =)

*laughing out loud* well thank you very much that actually means a lot Smile)
but I'm not working on this alone its also mastap nabako and malek all working on this so thank you very much for your support Smile

Kos View user's profile Send private message

nice Wink

SuperMajinGogeta4 View user's profile Send private message

poom wrote : *laughing out loud* well thank you very much that actually means a lot Smile)
but I'm not working on this alone its also mastap nabako and malek all working on this so thank you very much for your support Smile

I love you so much it's totally in a ticklish way now. *intense laughter*

But seriously. Will you guys be making Ultra Super Saiyan & Ultra Super Saiyan Level 2 for Goku?

well that's truly a goo idea but you have to remember that it's not that easy:)) and I will cunsult mastap and the others and if there fine with it the we will make Smile
but just t say 1 thing me nabako malek,and mastap are all working seprate projects okay so it might take a while I was super lucky toeven get mastaps help Smile)

poom wrote : well that's truly a goo idea but you have to remember that it's not that easy:)) and I will cunsult mastap and the others and if there fine with it the we will make Smile
but just t say 1 thing me nabako malek,and mastap are all working seprate projects okay so it might take a while I was super lucky toeven get mastaps help Smile)

Take your time Poom. No need to rush. I'm not like some other people on here that wants to rush you like a kaizo. Take all the time you need. & here is my ticklish love to you. Embarassed *intense laughter*

Will the kaiokens drain ki away?

Surprised dude I'm sorry if I came off a little harsh no need to say sorry okay Smile Smile I'll give Vegeta a try Smile

poom wrote : Surprised dude I'm sorry if I came off a little harsh no need to say sorry okay Smile Smile I'll give Vegeta a try Smile

What are you talking about? I don't get why you are sorry. Are you talking about That Ultimate Super Saiyan thing?

SuperMajinGogeta4 wrote :

poom wrote : well that's truly a goo idea but you have to remember that it's not that easy:)) and I will cunsult mastap and the others and if there fine with it the we will make Smile

Take your time Poom. No need to rush. I'm not like some other people on here that wants to rush you like a kaizo. Take all the time you need. & here is my ticklish love to you. Embarassed *intense laughter*

welll because I thought I came off a little mean *laughing out loud* in that case no sorry's needed:)

and no th kaiokens won't drain kai

poom wrote :

SuperMajinGogeta4 wrote :

welll because I thought I came off a little mean *laughing out loud* in that case no sorry's needed:)

Don't see where you came off mean, *laughing out loud*.

*laughing out loud* oh well *laughing out loud*

TRL View user's profile Send private message

You do realize there is a line going over his chest and biceps. At least try to do some decent texturing.

I will trl
Razz
I kind fail at it to tell the truth so I'll fix that

poom wrote : I will trl
Razz
I kind fail at it to tell the truth so I'll fix that

You will be fine once you figure out how to work with uvw's. Do you have any idea how that line got there?

hmm not really and I'm looking a it now don't see a source Shocked

poom wrote : hmm not really and I'm looking a it now don't see a source Shocked

ask mastap for the original uvw to texture on.

okay I will pm him now 1 sec I tink I found the sours of that line illedit over it Razz but trl the reason I'm not doing so well with this texture is because
I'm using the gokuetemblem body as a base cause I don't know why butif I use the Goku shirtless.png no matter what I do to the shader I can't get the ZEQ2 system thing to identify the lighting of it which I want to be dynamic kjust like the kaioke but when I use the Kaioken body I see the lighting I need I don't know how to fix this
please help!!!

I fixed it trl

I decided to take the cel.shade band off of the false Super Saiyan
cause it seemed off so here is the new look for him
head texture by nabako Smile

It looks better. Good job poom. Keep going.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

how I could edit a model without messing the animation on it PLEASE ?

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]