Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19, 20, 21  >>

Earth's Special Forces Thread

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 05, 2012

I clearly said before people start hugging mister Fuzzles
like damaera and link , the dev clearly threatened him which was quite offensive , they could have asked him nicely to do so , since they were being Richards , qwerty can pretty much do what ever he wants

also damaera you are the one to say , ironic

link go see what that certain dev said to qwerty , that's not the right way to request , especially on the internet

I don't care what any of you thinks about this , I stated my opinion

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

That's the issue here, you care about no-one but yourself and your collection of unsupported data.

Now, as for posting the image.

While I do not agree with any of the management methods of the Earth Special Forces team, or the way their forums are built(the Force Pit should not even exist), they did NOT post that image and it was their decision. I don't see how Qwerty expected NOT to receive any punishment or threats for it. While a permament high five would indeed be over the roof, the fact remains that Qwerty did wrong.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

We should not motivate qwerty on uploading images/videos which are not public or unreleased
he is safe here but on Earth Special Forces forums he may get heavy punishment

Maszek wrote :

najeeb wrote :

That's the issue here, you care about no-one but yourself and your collection of unsupported data.

While I do not agree with any of the management methods of the Earth Special Forces team, or the way their forums are built(the Force Pit should not even exist), they did NOT post that image and it was their decision. I don't see how Qwerty expected NOT to receive any punishment or threats for it. While a permament high five would indeed be over the roof, the fact remains that Qwerty did wrong.

qwerty was not aware of it when they took it down suddenly , and he directly received a threat with out any perior warning , I keep such people on my Richard who threat others and try to force them to do something rather than asking nicely , they could have asked him nicely

and no maszek that's not the issue , the issue is this is the internet , and if they expect qwerty to act accordingly they should ask him nicely , he was not initially aware that they had taken it down and was directly threatened which is much more like an insult

realdeal I don't support such actions , but the way they responded to qwerty was picklish

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Deverz, Damaera and Mastasurf they like to provoke.

najeeb wrote :

Maszek wrote :

najeeb wrote :

qwerty was not aware of it when they took it down suddenly , and he directly received a threat with out any perior warning , I keep such people on my Richard who threat others and try to force them to do something rather than asking nicely , they could have asked him nicely

and no maszek that's not the issue , the issue is this is the internet , and if they expect qwerty to act accordingly they should ask him nicely , he was not initially aware that they had taken it down and was directly threatened which is much more like an insult

realdeal I don't support such actions , but the way they responded to qwerty was picklish

As I said, threatening him with a permaban was over the top and unnecessary. But that doesn't change the fact that he did wrong. And I find it hard to believe that he did not know it wasn't supposed to be posted.

I mean, this isn't the first time Qwerty posts something he shouldn't. Don't immediately jump to his defense.

I know him from a time now , and from what I know , he only preys on updates and quickly grabs them and posts them every where , the Goku image was taken down quite after some time

najeeb wrote : I know him from a time now , and from what I know , he only preys on updates and quickly grabs them and posts them every where , the Goku image was taken down quite after some time

That's the problem, he posts everything everywhere without ever asking the creators.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

stop it both of you we don't want this to become like the ZWC topic

Maszek wrote :

najeeb wrote : I know him from a time now , and from what I know , he only preys on updates and quickly grabs them and posts them every where , the Goku image was taken down quite after some time

That's the problem, he posts everything everywhere without ever asking the creators.

if it was posted as an update, then he can post it anywhere he wants , and even can do worse , its only his good will that he won't

najeeb wrote :

Maszek wrote :

if it was posted as an update, then he can post it anywhere he wants , and even can do worse , its only his good will that he won't

Look, Najeeb. If it was "pulled from the news post last-minute" it means the devs did NOT intend to post it in the news post, and they did not. That means they did not want ANYONE to post it anywhere. Stop trying to defend Qwerty, he pretty much leaked that picture.

And no, he can't post it anywhere he wants unless he is ready to face consequences. This being the internet doesn't justify doing wrong.

look maszek , with out getting this any further , let me clear this to you , I'm not in favor of leaking anything , but when I saw the dikish attitude of the developer who gave him a pm , I only then encouraged him to post it , if he wanted he would not have removed it , but he did accordingly before reposting

also if you are referring to qwerty as "posting things he should not" to the zwc thread , then even there the svn was public , as explained by Brad , he did nothing wrong

not discussing about this on this thread any more , if you want you can nag me in irc

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

I side with Maszek on this one.

Besides, like Brad said in retort to one of my own recent posts, etiquette is not a guarantee on the internet. People handle things how they choose to handle it, no matter how wrong or right they are to do so.

I would prefer to have etiquette as a requirement myself, but apparently it isn't going to happen every time. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: Regardless of whether the ZWC was public or not, it was against the wishes of Xatoku to make it known. Same with Earth Special Forces.

I don't care who any one sides with link

how the love was qwerty supposed to know they took it off later ? he posted it quickly , it wasn't his intention to do anything , but the way they reacted to it was picklish , and motivated me to encourage qwerty , puppy about it all any one wants I personally don't care and will breathe my breath accordingly

edit : doesn't matter since qwerty was not aware , if the svn was available , then its only natural one would think they made it public them selves

End of discussion from my side on this thread

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Aravind wrote :

najeeb wrote : I don't think its a bad thing , it looks way better than the anime style

yes I also think this cause 2 reasons anime = over coloured

and burns my eyes it won't let people play if it is over animed hurts eyes Razz

and this realisctic style is better at the looks to

only a few people are there who like this anime style

the better style is simply semirealistic Embarassed

Embarassed

openion on semi realistic topic please :3 someone

najeeb wrote : I don't care who any one sides with link

how the love was qwerty supposed to know they took it off later ? he posted it quickly , it wasn't his intention to do anything , but the way they reacted to it was picklish , and motivated me to encourage qwerty , puppy about it all any one wants I personally don't care and will breathe my breath accordingly

We don't disagree with how they handled it was inappropriate. But qwerty WAS in the wrong for not checking with the devs before spreading the news, regardless if etiquette is necessary or not. The fact is he did not regard these devs wishes before posting. Two wrongs don't make a right, and both definitely did wrong.

If someone threatens a high five, you shouldn't kiss up to them OR back away. You should explain your position to them in a calm and reasonable manner. No insults, no defiance, and no complaining.

If qwerty can learn how to handle situations like this, the possibility of a high five is reduced. In addition, he needs to learn how to not repeat those mistakes to keep himself credible.

Aravind wrote : Embarassed

Sure, I'll appease you. Razz

It's all a matter of taste and preference. I prefer my shooters to be realistic, as well as certain other kinds of RPGs, MMOs, etc.

But there ARE some games that I prefer to be cel-shaded. Games such as Zelda can be both and look fine. Skyrim actually looks pretty good with modded cel-shading effects.

Usually, games of anime shows and mangas are better suited for cel-shaded effects. I prefer my Dragon Ball Z games to be cel-shaded, but they aren't horrid in realistic graphics (especially when they are ported into more dully-colored games like Super Smash Bros. Brawl, where they'd fit perfectly).

Aravind wrote :

Aravind wrote :

najeeb wrote : I don't think its a bad thing , it looks way better than the anime style

yes I also think this cause 2 reasons anime = over coloured

and burns my eyes it won't let people play if it is over animed hurts eyes Razz

and this realisctic style is better at the looks to

only a few people are there who like this anime style

the better style is simply semirealistic Embarassed

Embarassed

Depends. Earth Special Forces's graphics are indeed more eye-candy than ZEQ2's or Lite's, but if one goes for accuracy, semi-realistic is right out the window.So it all depends on the intention of the creator.

well ZEQ-2-lite is a great game but it burns my eyes with its anime graphics and so as someother anime games

so I prefer realistic Razz or semi which does not makes the user uncomfatable

Aravind wrote : well ZEQ-2-lite is a great game but it burns my eyes with its anime graphics and so as someother anime games

If it burns your eyes, either your eyes or graphics settings are wrong.

Maszek wrote :

Aravind wrote : well ZEQ-2-lite is a great game but it burns my eyes with its anime graphics and so as someother anime games

nope its default and I have a good eye -.-

Maszek wrote :

Right, you can always turn down the bloom function in the settings. Or you can lower the brightness of your screen, or you can put yourself further away from the monitor.

I would recommend the latter if it is a big screen, and if you tend to lean forward toward the screen. Monitors can be very harmful if you are in front of it for an extended period of time (something I'm very guilty of doing).

but I feel this only when I play anime typed shading games D= why me D: ?

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : I clearly said before people start hugging mister Fuzzles
like damaera and link , the dev clearly threatened him which was quite offensive , they could have asked him nicely to do so , since they were being Richards , qwerty can pretty much do what ever he wants

also damaera you are the one to say , ironic

link go see what that certain dev said to qwerty , that's not the right way to request , especially on the internet

Ironic because I disagreed with your lacking analogy? hurrrrr okay *laughing out loud*.

You guys are way too sensitive. You want to know why he was "attacked"? because he posted the pictures after the content was removed. Don't give me the "oh, he didn't know it was removed!" fiddle sticks, because it would have been in the original post in the first place. Andrew's threats were completely justified. He threatened him with a permaban because what this qwerty kid pulled was a Richard move, and he showed content that was pulled and was planned to be shown later for a reason. This isn't the first time he's done something like this, as you can see where he uploaded dated docs for Earth Special Forces and posted them on this forum.

Qwerty, you are one hilarious fella. I find it incredibly cute how someone named "ESForever" serves as Earth Special Forces's #1 conspiracy theorist (*laughing out loud* @ your votes comment)

Maszek wrote :

najeeb wrote :

Why shouldn't the Force Pit exist? You get to see content a little later than when the people in the Force Pit sees it? who cares.

Let's just end it with they were both wrong. It's obvious they both could have handled it far better than they did.

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

I beg to differ. When you're a developer for a project like that, you don't know how zippy it is when stuff like that happens. Just because you're sensitive and don't like harsh words doesn't mean he was wrong.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19, 20, 21  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]