TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 10, 2014

Download link of that zombie Goku? Laughing

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 16, 2014

How's the progress?

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Maybe anty went somewhere to have good time. (holiday, not toilet..) Holiday is more time to work but more time to relax and rest Smile or just having a hard schedule, full of parties to go x)

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* he has to many girls to hook up with *laughing out loud* Very Happy

Zenkai View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 17, 2014

Anty, your work is awesome, anyway I've seen your Vegetto, version 2. It looks absolutely fabolous, but there's something I'd like to point out... I'm sure you already did anyway, just to make sure... Vegetto in Super Saiyan 3 has 2 bangs, while your version has no bangs at all. Hope I helped.

http://www.carddass.com/dbh/image/cardlist/dummys/JPJ-13.jpg

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140426152549/dragonball/es/images/0/01/Ssjvegetto.jpg

Reply with quote Thursday, July 17, 2014

>Zenkai

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 22, 2014

That is from Dragon Ball Multiverse, non canon... the cards I showed you are from Dragon Ball Heroes instead.

Dragon Ball heroes contains Trunks Super Saiyan 3... Do you find that logic ? Plus, Toriyama have not drawn heroes, it was toyble, the author of Dragon Ball April Fools.

I think dbm was the reference anty took. (and it's more logic a Vegetto like that.. There's only 2 type of Vegetto that has been drawn, dbm style, and the other one has the Super Saiyan 2 same as Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 3 like Goku)

It's not about logic here, if we want to talk about official stuff, then Dragon Ball Heroes is the one. Multiverse has not been drawn by Toriyama either if we put it that way, the only difference is that Dragon Ball heroes is officialized.

Super Saiyan 2 Vegetto (his hair are more of a straight):
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Super_Vegito_Heroes_3.jpg

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:HJ4-CP6.jpg

It's even shown in the wikia:
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Vegito

I know dbm is not from toriyama, it's from Salagir and gogetaJR (the last couldn't continue the project so he is replaced by other drawers, the actual one is Arcady Picardi)

But on heroes..
Do you think all characters are official characters of Dragon Ball ? Do you think the story ITself is cannon ?

No, all this what if thing is destined for an arcade game based on budokai 2/3 graphics.

Like the picture say, it's not Vegetto Super Saiyan 2 but Super Vegetto (Super Saiyan)

Most of the fans designed Vegetto like dbm (seems more logic). Official or not, it's not going to replace what view of Vegetto Super Saiyan 3 fans "officialized". It was same for the ssjgod.

I linked you two more pages, which you clearly didn't see cause of lazyness (it clearly shows Super Saiyan 2 Vegetto).

Anyway most of the fans have drawn Vegetto like DBM because nobody know about the Dragon Ball Heroes version. If you try googling "Vegetto Super Saiyan 2" or Super Saiyan 3, a lot of old DBM results will appear. Just because people won't get informed. It all depends by the visibility, DBM's Vegetto was born before the Heroes' one, that's why all pictures are about him.

Anyway, yes I edited the post 'cause I forgot to add the links, but anyway I did it in no time.

Haven't seen the other links when I saw the message.

Peoples knows about heroes, but everyone doesn't give a stuff because of so much what ifs in it..

As I said it could only be 1 of the 2 Vegetto I have told in more upward in post. (it's same as final supreme Vegetto in mugen). But fans has chosen dbm style.

In fact it was same for Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two), toriyama's one was a little over powerful in the appearance and didn't looks like a Dragon Ball drawing style anymore, toyble (actual drawer of Dragon Ball heroes), adapted the Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) to something what ifs fans prefered:

Toriyama: http://s24.postimg.org/8g13xmnhh/278241107_s.gif

Toyble: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7200000/Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two)-Vegeta-prince-Vegeta-7201571-1280-1024.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137856/3490092-Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two)-Brolly.jpg

After.. It's going to be off topic.

Anyway, Anty based his Vegetto on dbm style, he does what he wants after all.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

hey, Vegetto has a new transformation now!:

candyVegetto:

doodle yeah, the most powerful character ever!

It's a pity that it's not a feature of the game.. (Earth Special Forces even had a menu for this *intense laughter*)

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), yup

anyway, I will create later a Vegeta pack (and some others) but I'm going to use some parts from TK/are-B games, for that reason I will not put the pictures here, anyway I hope you can enjoy those new characters...

YES! Vegeta's turn! Very Happy

By the way, I know you are busy with what you actually do, and you animate characters that you are motivated for, but, could you, at least, animate 1 new character for ZEQ2 ? Please, you are the only one that can do that kind of things actually.. And many characters of the svn are already rigged and just wait for that.. Just 1... I would understand if you refuse, you have other things to do.

Postscript: when will you release that candyVegetto ? Laughing

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Well if Anty wants to choose the DBM one against the official it's okay, at the end of the day it's all about tastes. I still don't get why you keep showing me drawings anyway, they don't even make sense. You are pretending to get me to believe that Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) is made by Toriyama, but if you were more informed on this, you'd know very well he didn't.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3931

Good job Anty!

-_-...

I was showing another exemple of "fans prefer fans than an "official"". Yes the first picture was made by toriyama. As you said, it's all about tastes. Anyway, I don't to argue again, I just finished a fight with someone else -_____-...

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS), a new character?, maybe I could work on Nail or someone like that...

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Hi Anty,

can you Make kid Goku (Dragon Ball) and nail

and would be batter and if you would not do it

it‘s okay and sorry for bother you

As you wish, svn stuff or not, it would be really nice ^^ Something that change of Goku :[

>Mj

Kid Goku is not really hard to do.. And why the doodle are you asking like that.. "DO THAT AND THAT AND THAT, meooow", looks like guests of moddb..

Edit: MEOW ? X'D

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 24, 2014

AnTycrisT wrote : hey, Vegetto has a new transformation now!:

candyVegetto:

its so small Laughing

Reply with quote Saturday, July 26, 2014

so... who wanna play with C-19?...

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]