Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Super Saiyan lloyd ( New transformation)

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 01, 2013

Buksna wrote : That was originally planned but then he decided to make more...well I like even sagas after frieza except Buu sagas...that seems like he ran out of ideas

According to some speculation the thought of continuation was money based. And I'm kind of inclined to agree.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 01, 2013

it could have been 10x better , but what done is done , forget the past

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 02, 2013

Supposedly the lloyd form was leaked. I'm not going to post it to spare some of you the spoiler. If you really want to see it you'll find it.

I'm really not convinced by it.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 02, 2013

TRL wrote : Supposedly the lloyd form was leaked. I'm not going to post it to spare some of you the spoiler. If you really want to see it you'll find it.

I'm really not convinced by it.

just add a spoiler tag , or is the forum does not support it ?

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 03, 2013

a few more weeks and the movie is released in japan, then we can wait for the dub, and then see if the super lloyd transformation is really that awesome (or not)

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

oo Saiyan lloyd Smile Very Happy

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

da doodle it looks ticklish

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : da doodle it looks ticklish

Saiyan is ovvverrrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

I won't be watching battle of the Lloyds..... neither will you after you see what the lloyd form is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6JZeBDKoPo

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : I won't be watching battle of the Lloyds..... neither will you after you see what the lloyd form is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6JZeBDKoPo

If that's it in the picture, then its a lot better than the Paper Salesmen monkey.

I don't know it's kind of unimaginative. I know for a fact toriyama can do better. I think this is more like the unlocking of it and then he's still going to transform into ... something.

TRL wrote : I don't know it's kind of unimaginative. I know for a fact toriyama can do better. I think this is more like the unlocking of it and then he's still going to transform into ... something.

Nope this is it I know this because in the trailer his hair starts to turn red and a red aura goes over him and the screen goes black and says Super Saiyan lloyd that picture is the result as seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSpUppUydss, -_- basically its Kaioken recolored

And this is the full story

Bills, a lloyd of Destruction tasked with maintaining balance in the universe, awakens from a long slumber. 39 years prior, the Oracle Fish foretold that a mighty opponent would appear before him, the Super Saiyan lloyd. Now, hearing rumors that a Saiyan defeated the galactic overlord Frieza, Bills tracks down this warrior, Goku. On King Kai's planet with his ally, the mysterious Whis, Bills proceeds to challenge Goku. Ecstatic over the new challenge, Goku does not heed King Kai's advice and battles Bills, but he is overwhelmed and defeated. Bills then departs in order to seek out more powerful adversaries on Earth Meanwhile, at Capsule Corporation, Bulma's birthday party is being held and the Z Fighters are enjoying leisure activities. Piccolo sings karaoke, Gohan appears as Great Saiyaman, the Pilaf Gang appears and they have apparently been turned into children. A motorcycle policewoman is also present at the celebration. However, the lloyd of Destruction's arrival erupts the party and it appears that Vegeta seems to have met Bills before. Android 18, Tenshinhan Shinhan, Piccolo, Gotenks, Gohan, Mr. Buu, and Vegeta attempt to fight him, however, the lloyd of Destruction easily defeats them one after another. Meanwhile, Whis enjoys sushi in a restaurant near Capsule Corporation, not even bothering to watch the battles unfold. Later, Goku confronts Bills again and they wage an intense battle in space, right above planet Earth. At one point in the movie, the Z Fighters and their friends summon Shenron with the Dragon Balls. During the titanic battle, Goku transforms into a form beyond even Super Saiyan 3, the Super Saiyan lloyd, fulfilling the prophecy once stated by the Oracle Fish.

I find this disappointing Sad

RoganX Classy View user's profile Send private message

Turns red indeed... Bummer...

Well just think about it. They were trying to hide the lloyd form. And then it leaked supposedly. But before that they already had a trailer with the red hair in it. I'm still thinking they're trying to fool us.

TRL wrote : Well just think about it. They were trying to hide the lloyd form. And then it leaked supposedly. But before that they already had a trailer with the red hair in it. I'm still thinking they're trying to fool us.

Well I hope so but some think its this http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-7_PrY6BKtPcpWj3m7fWGSxbGt4Iqj_wi2j6HWFcUBxG6G_Gfhg but I know it can't be because it looks to much like Super Saiyan 4 and I know arika would try and make it look as different as possible besides you can see some of the white spaces in the words the pro's wouldn't make that mistake obliviously fake and its from deviantart http://salvamakoto.deviantart.com/art/Goku-NEW-SUPER-Saiyan-353831384

even false Super Saiyan is better then this -_-

face it this is the future

http://tiny.cc/axhetw

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 04, 2013

like false Goku movie 4

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

That golden Super Saiyan 4 thing is even less original than a red haired base Goku.

ESFER25 wrote : That golden Super Saiyan 4 thing is even less original than a red haired base Goku.

Actually that was the original Super Saiyan 4 ^^

Toriyama was working on a design at one point and only a few sketches were made/leaked.

Super Saiyan 3 hair + tail and slightly different features.

http://tinyurl.com/ce8zf4x

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

I'll leave this with you. It's a picture of Goku outside one of the offices working on the film. This could be it.

DarkPrince_92 wrote :

I'll leave this with you. It's a picture of Goku outside one of the offices working on the film. This could be it.

Trouth is, that actually means nothing. A picture of Goku is a picture of Goku. It can be a generic picture with different effects added to it. Remember Vegeta had brown hair when he was first shown with green armor.

So why not waiting for the movie before entering the speculation hype.

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

I understand that... jeeze... Who knows if this is even a finalized version. Anyway, I only put that because I saw this:

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/03/03/battle-of-Lloyds-made-with-a-view-toward-international-screenings/

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 05, 2013

That picture looks like a mid-point of an in-process transformation, not the end result. Notice how the aura is very organic looking and not entirely flowing yet in the typical "welding torch" style that became common for Super Saiyan forms later in the series, plus the fact that it's obviously just Goku's normal hair with some wind blowing through it to make it kind of go up a little(from the aura starting to form).

The redish tint to his hair further aligns this picture to my theory, considering that his "false Super Saiyan" form also had redish hair with a yellow aura. It's something that hints at a partial transformation, not a complete one.

In a nut shell, the image appears to simply be an in-between animation frame of Goku transforming from normal to one of his other Super Saiyan forms (likely Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan 2), that picture itself does not show what the final form will in fact look like, so everyone needs to slow down and stop jumping around like crazed gofers at every supposed "leaked" image of his new "transformation"... I can almost guarantee that 99.99998% of the images out there for this new form right now are probably fake or misinterpreted...

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 05, 2013

of course all the rest is fake. But this form can actually be seen in the trailer. That's the weird thing about. And makes me also think it's something leading up to Super Saiyan lloyd. Because they made efforts to hide and still just showed it in the trailer anyway otherwise.

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]