Content

1, 2  >>

My finished site!

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 29, 2009

okay I know I have failed many times in making a personal website
but I finnaly succeded with the help of Triple X, a guy who hosts me 500 mb for Free using Joomla a free open-source content management system and dot.tk for the free domain name
I proudly present you Link deleted due massive ill-mannered buffoons that some people can be (Not TRL he's cool)
you can just watch the forum
but if you register you get more benefits like:
-acces to Earth Special Forces 1.3 Final Models, ZEQ2 Lite Beta 2 Models and Naruto: Naiteki Kensei RC1 Models... NOTE! I will start doing custom models for all these 3 when the games are released!
anyway making an account will give you many things
like account on the site where you can comment on articles
you automatically have the same account on the forum so being registered you have acces to everything
and you also automatically have an account for the shoutbox
you can check out the Links where you'll find links to various interesting stuff currently there are only links for Earth Special Forces and ZEQ2 but the site is very fresh so more will be added later

HINT: ZEQ2 lite beta 2 models section is closed but I'll open it soon and post Bojack Saga Trunks for ZEQ2 Lite the model won't have animations but he will be playable until someone rigs him or does animations to him,
thank you, Wink
Nemix

ROB ZOMBIE Yeah, I am the brains. View user's profile Send private message

I registered but I have a problem and I also activated the account and it says it is not activated
tells me Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Why in flying h*ll would there need to be a site and forum revolving around you?

You seriously have some ego issues.

ROB ZOMBIE Yeah, I am the brains. View user's profile Send private message

problem is resolved

@ROB ZOMBIE, okay
@TRL, yeah... well not just around me, but around my models for Earth Special Forces,ZEQ2 and Naruto: Naiteki Kensei ^^ and even models done by other people who join my site and not just models for these 3 games... but any kind of model ^^

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

You mean it's about the models you butchered as well?

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Nice site Nemix Razz

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 30, 2009

dance with me DAMAEAR you're loving discomforting... I don't butcher models!!!
I'm not that type of model editor... I do wonderful model edits so dance with me!

Damaera, he doesn't butcher them at all!
His model edits and creations are epic!!!!!!!!!
RAAAAAWR!
It's okay Nemix, I'll protect you Razz

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

So far I'm not impressed yet by your work, Nemix. The Vegetto model is the only model I dig (but you just ported it over from somewhere else). There is a lot of room for improvement for your modelling skills.

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

Joined,I don't see why everyone is bashing Nemix,he made that site so we can get his cool work.

Nemix wrote : dance with me DAMAEAR you're loving discomforting... I don't butcher models!!!
I'm not that type of model editor... I do wonderful model edits so dance with me!

No offense, but you really don't. Most of them are actually horrible.. no offense but it's really true. You take other people's work and rip the limbs apart and attach them to other limbs. That's not considered a wonderful model edit, anyone can do stuff like that. It's just really discomforting because you're constantly asked to give credit on the Earth Special Forces forums and you don't do the same on these forums. It's especially discomforting that you're doing these half assed edits just so you can have a name for yourself and be popular in this community. =/

Kakarotto, he does. He really does. Did you know that 95% of his work is done by other people? I'm not even over-exaggerating, this is all truth. The Brolly he posted? That was created by a modeler named God Gundam, the Vegetto was created by SV, and many other models that "he's done" was created by other people as well. =/

O.O" That doesn't sound good

And yes, everything I've said is true. Nemix is disliked in the Earth Special Forces community because of what he does to the models. He's even constantly reminded to give credit despite there being a rule about giving credit. The reason he's still around is because the mods are very lenient and they don't want the section dying, despite the only thing Nemix posts are model edits.

I do have to agree with damaera.

Nemix you even dared to insult me on taking too long on a model when you haven't ever finished a model by yourself yet. Let alone texturing and rigging it.

You think way too highly of yourself for the mediocre skills you have.

And you talk about all the models you are going to do for ZEQ 2 beta 2, Naruto: Naiteki Kensei and final Earth Special Forces. Of which none are released yet.

I'm just saying, don't quit your dayjob.

Sounds terrible!

...0_0...wordless

Don't feel bad though Nemix.

And don't get mad.

We're just asking you to feed some pigeons.
feed some pigeons right there.

Oh and to start giving credit where due and stop being so egotestical. Razz

Well Nemix made that kid Buu model by himself >_>

Haha, great wording TRL. Nemix, if this is true, pull up your act dude!
If you're going around taking' the credit for minor stuff you've done to someone elses models, credit them! Not you!

Forza: So far I'm not impressed yet by your work, Nemix. The Vegetto model is the only model I dig (but you just ported it over from somewhere else). There is a lot of room for improvement for your modelling skills.

Everything is from ZEQ2 Just the hair isn't... its from SV's Vegetto from Earth Special Forces

ill-mannered buffoon: No offense, but you really don't. Most of them are actually horrible.. no offense but it's really true. You take other people's work and rip the limbs apart and attach them to other limbs. That's not considered a wonderful model edit, anyone can do stuff like that. It's just really discomforting because you're constantly asked to give credit on the Earth Special Forces forums and you don't do the same on these forums. It's especially discomforting that you're doing these half assed edits just so you can have a name for yourself and be popular in this community. =/

Kakarotto, he does. He really does. Did you know that 95% of his work is done by other people? I'm not even over-exaggerating, this is all truth. The Brolly he posted? That was created by a modeler named God Gundam, the Vegetto was created by SV, and many other models that "he's done" was created by other people as well. =/

ill-mannered buffoon, you say my model edits are trash... give me some examples of model edits that are trash and you know about... that Veggeto for ZEQ2.. well read above
about Brolly, yeah that's true but it never got ingame so be a little more quiet... even if I cut limbs and stick'em to other parts... it looks different... something new not really HORRIBLE

ill-mannered buffoon:And yes, everything I've said is true. Nemix is disliked in the Earth Special Forces community because of what he does to the models. He's even constantly reminded to give credit despite there being a rule about giving credit. The reason he's still around is because the mods are very lenient and they don't want the section dying, despite the only thing Nemix posts are model edits.

Yes its true everyone loving dislikes me on esforces because I'm doing model edits... and *laughing out loud* HOW MANY MODEL EDITS HAVE I POSTED HERE??? Vegetto, Brolly and maybe that all Goku trans... not more... again stuff

TRL:I do have to agree with damaera.

Nemix you even dared to insult me on taking too long on a model when you haven't ever finished a model by yourself yet. Let alone texturing and rigging it.

You think way too highly of yourself for the mediocre skills you have.

And you talk about all the models you are going to do for ZEQ 2 beta 2, Naruto: Naiteki Kensei and final Earth Special Forces. Of which none are released yet.

I'm just saying, don't quit your dayjob.

TRL why did you consider that an insult *intense laughter* all I said (that you it took you so much time to do such a simple model) AND HOW CAN YOU KNOW THAT I NEVER FINISHED A MODEL... I actually have....

TRL:Don't feel bad though Nemix.

And don't get mad.

We're just asking you to feed some pigeons.
feed some pigeons right there.

Oh and to start giving credit where due and stop being so egotestical.

I don't feel bad or mad at all. I actually feel relieved of all this loving stress... *intense laughter* if I ever do a model edit again... I'll do it for myself and won't post it anywhere or talk about it ... yeah.. that's it

broly3110, thanks man you're a really cool guy. YEAH I DID THAT loving inhaling Buu I DID IT *intense laughter*

The-Kakarotto:Haha, great wording TRL. Nemix, if this is true, pull up your act dude!
If you're going around taking' the credit for minor stuff you've done to someone elses models, credit them! Not you!
I wasn't acting anything... do you call minor stuff taking a hair from another model and putting it on an already existent model and chaning the colors of the clothes and stuff like that...

I don't care what you guys say or think from now on... model edits = only for me YOU CAN DO YOUR OWN that's what ill-mannered buffoon said everyone can do stuff like this. DO IT YOURSELF!

I'll still stick on the forum because I really like this game and I don't want to begin to dislike it because of such things as this.
Some examples of old models I did... yeah the ipod vacuums hardtime *intense laughter*

Well if you feel that way, okay.

So no point for your forum anymore then if you won't release anymore edits.

And by the way if you have finished a model before, why didn't you release it? Because you haven't finished one before. Don't fiddle sticks me.

Edit:Those ipod and nintendo don't look bad.
But you know I meant player models.

I've done player models but I lost them .... I had like 100 mb of models done by me and allmost every Earth Special Forces model on earth... like 2 GB of models... but I lost them... HDD > rest.In.Peace.
nope, no point for my forum (for you)
I'll just delete the link from the first post

Haha you keep pulling this cowdung out of your buttocks!

100 mb yeah right Rolling Eyes

yeah 100 mb of models... *intense laughter* but not all of them we're player models... some were just wip some were failures and left there to rot some were guns models, swords... some were Earth Special Forces model edits some where models for hl1 but what matters is that they were all done by me

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]