Content

<<  1, 2

My finished site!

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm sorry to hear we'll be missing out on all of that.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* you can't let it go can't you *intense laughter*?

Nemix wrote : *laughing out loud* you can't let it go can't you *intense laughter*?

It just want you to stop bragging.

How can I stop when you're starting it?

bragging is not arguing.

bragging = talking good about yourself.

And you should stop what you're doing to... and that is something like blablabla...

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

No, TRL shouldn't stop because of "blahblah". He actually enjoys doing mod work and is willing to take the time to do it instead of doing half-assed edits to make a name for himself on a forum.

There's a difference between doing mod work to be popular in communities and doing it for fun. What TRL is doing is the latter.

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

I have an idea..! And I know your Yamucha model isn't complete yet TRL but what I want to say to Nemix is... make something even remotely close to that quality wise and no I don't mean a model edit I know you're notorious for doing those... No I mean make a real model from scratch one just as good as anyone elses once you do that you won't have to deal with all of this trash... that's all you got to do.. And if you can't do that then you need to take what these people are saying to you and learn from it. That is all I have to say.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

TheXenon wrote : I have an idea..! And I know your Yamucha model isn't complete yet TRL but what I want to say to Nemix is... make something even remotely close to that quality wise and no I don't mean a model edit I know you're notorious for doing those... No I mean make a real model from scratch one just as good as anyone elses once you do that you won't have to deal with all of this trash... that's all you got to do.. And if you can't do that then you need to take what these people are saying to you and learn from it. That is all I have to say.

He is making Trunks...

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud*... I don't know how to reply to that... Maybe you need to read what I just posted...

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

This is heated arguement O.o

Bax21 View user's profile Send private message

Damaera wrote :

Nemix wrote : dance with me DAMAEAR you're loving discomforting... I don't butcher models!!!
I'm not that type of model editor... I do wonderful model edits so dance with me!

No offense, but you really don't. Most of them are actually horrible.. no offense but it's really true. You take other people's work and rip the limbs apart and attach them to other limbs. That's not considered a wonderful model edit, anyone can do stuff like that. It's just really discomforting because you're constantly asked to give credit on the Earth Special Forces forums and you don't do the same on these forums. It's especially discomforting that you're doing these half assed edits just so you can have a name for yourself and be popular in this community. =/

Kakarotto, he does. He really does. Did you know that 95% of his work is done by other people? I'm not even over-exaggerating, this is all truth. The Brolly he posted? That was created by a modeler named God Gundam, the Vegetto was created by SV, and many other models that "he's done" was created by other people as well. =/

hahahahhahaha as Frankensteins creator *laughing out loud* *intense laughter* no offense its a joke *intense laughter*

Deathshot View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 02, 2010

Sorry man but that Trunks looks way to much like the Earth Special Forces 1.1 model...

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]