Content

<<  1, 2

Dragonball Evolution

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 11, 2009

We should plan it out. First it will be the Raditz bat

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sorry guys(*intense laughter*), they're making a sequel "Dragonball reborn" based in Dragon Ball Z.

Can you give them a second opportunity?

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

They should be set on fire for the Involution!They 1st need to watch the loving anime than make a movie!

broly3110 wrote : They should be set on fire for the Involution!They 1st need to watch the loving anime than make a movie!

And first, know who is Goku. *super mega extreme intense laughter*

Deathshot View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 02, 2010

Dragonball Evolution would have been good if they didn't base it off of Dragonball.

Maybe Change characters, edit parts of the movie out and replace with more kung fun and super nature blasts and call it.... "Inner Power" or something and maybe it would be a badass movie.

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 02, 2010

I wish I could be with the director of the movie so I can hit his head with a baseball bat whenever he makes a mistake in the movie!There was no effort in Involution.The beam struggle at the end looked like a steam struggle >_>

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 16, 2010

If Akira Toriyama made it..

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guys what did you expect of a live action movie? Really, I knew it was going to be a cr*p even before they did it...

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Movie got titul "trash" because 70% percent of Dragon Ball Z fans are comparing live action movie with Dragon Ball Z

Movie should be compared with Dragon Ball and then you'll maybe think its good/cool

Of course it could do a lot better but this is fine too - for someone who's not familiar with Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball GT world he would probably see this movie as solid one

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote : If Akira Toriyama made it..

Hold on what the heck.

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Buksna wrote : Movie got titul "trash" because 70% percent of Dragon Ball Z fans are comparing live action movie with Dragon Ball Z

Movie should be compared with Dragon Ball and then you'll maybe think its good/cool

Of course it could do a lot better but this is fine too - for someone who's not familiar with Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball GT world he would probably see this movie as solid one

Dear lloyd..You just lost all my respect.. Sad

Please tell me that you were high or drunk when you wrote that.. Else I have no other option then high five you out of my life Sad

Seriously, that movie is utterly junk, compared with the anime or not.

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]