Content

Create a Transformation

Zaneo View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 03, 2010

How do you create a transformation.... example: I have 1 Vegeta and I want to tranform into Super Saiyan... or I have 1 Super Saiyan and one Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta and want to merge them.... how ?????

naturemon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 03, 2010

Easiest way to understand this is download a Goku model with a transformation and open the files to see how they work.

Kai View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 04, 2010

The Currnet Transformation System is on Tiers, Which means in each character there could be as many Transformations as you want, As you can see in some of the Addons by others there are a few Tiers, In Each tier There is the Head model Lower and Upper model along with the .skin files and the tier.cfg which sets the power level for transformation, how many times does the currnet power level double it self for the next transformation, how much can the character teleport, how long can he teleport, The Aura Color as well as, To Enable the Aura to stay for Ever or just when you Use the Turbo button.
Look through some Files you will understand it's easy.

thank you, how do you give example Goku, galick gun?

Kai View user's profile Send private message

That needs a bit of Tweaking but it can still be done, To Learn more about that kind of stuff check here [ http://www.ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=489]
Download and look through the PDF file(with Adobe Reader If you don't have anything else), And it explains very nicely how to Tweak through scripts and such.

Naguno View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* I need to give nemixes Gohan masenko with the right animation

Reply with quote Friday, January 15, 2010

I have seen a zeq2lite with naruto characters somewhere.... anyone with information on this ?

Reply with quote Saturday, January 16, 2010

please.....

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 16, 2010

Its NND lite google it :p

Reply with quote Sunday, January 17, 2010

Malek wrote : Its NND lite google it :p

thank you very F. you. C. okay. I. N. G. Much

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]