Content

ZEQ2 & ZEQ2 Lite

EqR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello!

To start of this thing, I'd like to say that I sincerly enjoy in playing this game because it has given me the best actual DragonBall Z "feeling", for the lack of better word.
When playing ZEQ2 Lite, I feel like I can now understand why and how battles evolve in the actual DragonBall Z anime. In my opinion, it surpasses other console games by it's sheer truthfullnes considering development and dedication (of the team, of course) and how it is played in the end.

However, I have a question;

I used to follow this MOD when ZEQ2 (not Lite) was still in development over at the older forums(and site), which are now viewable but not usable by other users. To get to my point, I remember reading, somewhere in the forum in a specific topic, that this game was being developed with the intention to resemble the feel and give the most close-up experiance of DragonBall Z to the player without having actual regard for balance in-game, if I can express myself, as so.

However, when ZEQ2 LITE came out, I remember someone stating (Zeth, I think) that this version of the game is going to be polished up and released in sets of sagas, which gave me the idea that this "version" is being made with the intention of balanced gameplay.

So, basically, my question is: Is ZEQ2 Lite made with the same intention as ZEQ2 or is ZEQ2 Lite made with the intention of having the best possibble, balanced gameplay?

Now excuse me, but the information I have provided above has a fair chance of being false, so pardon any inconsistencies that I made while describing my information before stating the actual question.

Keep it up & make a special edition of maps with lot's of cookie. Mmm, cookies. Which reminds me,

dinner! (you can interpretate that as "bye").

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 26, 2009

The saga set release idea was from the original ZEQ2 project as well. While not ALL of the plans from that project will make a transition to the "lite" version, some will debut in some form or factor.

Also, you CAN have 100% balance and 100% accuracy simultaneously as some previous threads in the other forum did explain. ZEQ2-lite strives for neither, but will uphold aspects of both respectively.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]