Content

Teach a man to fish...

belsy93 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 27, 2009

If someone could teach me their ways in how to model it would be great as I have a lot of spare time, I would love to help make models for the Producers of ZEQ2/lite I want to Make character's for the sagas Very Happy

~Belsy

EqR View user's profile Send private message

I think it's very nice that you would like to help the team with their build via modeling, but modeling is a computer art that needs time&patience to learn and than master.

Starting with the fact that your primal motivation is to help the ZEQ2 team is "wrong", since you would need a couple of years to actually achieve an approximate level close or closer to what the actual staff has in their respective skill.

However, don't let that be a turn off for you. The main point of this post was, that you should first learn to model with the intention of, learning how to model and than try to apply here or wherever might be the place best suitable for your own, personal taste.

No disrespect to the team, just though I'd make a post.

Ravven ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Yeah. I agree.

If you want to try out with something find Joan of Arc tutorial on 3dtotal.com. I recommend it to all, who start their journey with 3D.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]