<<  1, 2, 3, ... 47, 48, 49  >>

BleachXslash : Work in progress

]NaKeDSnAkE[ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 22, 2010

wow really nice...hope you guys can finish this mod

Bleach is my favorite anime so I wish you good luck with it

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 23, 2010

naturemon wrote : Yeah nicer than mine, mine is a good ref of his entire body however.

It was never a competition, but since you made it one, here's a better body (and head) settei.

http://aernath.rubberslug.com/gallery/img_b.aspx?ImageID=385786&Pass=

Malek View user's profile Send private message

What about avatar last airbender mod ? *laughing out loud*

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

thanks for the refs but if you add [img]in the start of the link for the image then [/img] in the last of the link then the image will be shown that would make it easier to see refs then going to the link you can see the image when you open the page anyway good refs and this was just a test mastap made it from scratch don't be so harch

problem does anyone have good refs for hyourinmaru the ice dragon for hitsugaya

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Malek wrote : What about avatar last airbender mod ? *laughing out loud*

That's not a bad idea actually. Haven't seen any ATLA mods yet and I like that show.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

nabako I'm not harch, I think a MUGEN of ATLA would be cool

well I'm doing you know ureous attack the quince guy with the bow large bow then when he gets the sword and becomes fasr *intense laughter*

Reply with quote Sunday, January 24, 2010

nabako wrote : thanks for the refs but if you add [img]in the start of the link for the image then [/img] in the last of the link then the image will be shown that would make it easier to see refs then going to the link you can see the image when you open the page anyway good refs and this was just a test mastap made it from scratch don't be so harch

Or.. you can just click the links.

Also. Model editors and people with zero common sense don't know this so I'll be nice an say it once. Critting a model isn't being harsh.

mastap15 View user's profile Send private message

that first picture wasn't for the forum, but since nabako posted it, I have to thank you for the refs they are very good, so I would like to hear your opinions on this wip picture, so I can work in the right direction Razz.

By the way it has no textures except for the eyes and the shaders were just something I made up to get a feel of what it should look like.

guys here is an update I made this quincey

arrow and I'm going to make his arrow to *intense laughter*

[img] http://images.google.com.kw/imgres?imgurl=http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs6/I/2005/092/6/7/Last_Quincy_by_cat_cat.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Bleach_2nd_Generation&usg=__SQ0zrLLkWWuGAvtXwX4Op8Fpx08=&h=768&w=1024&sz=182&Half-Life=ar&start=7&um=1&tbnid=-Yynf1l3DkIIxM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbleach%2Bquincy%26hl%3Dar%26sa%3DX%26um%3D1 [/img]

arrow and I'm going to make his bow to *intense laughter*

mastap15 wrote : that first picture wasn't for the forum, but since nabako posted it, I have to thank you for the refs they are very good, so I would like to hear your opinions on this work in progress picture, so I can work in the right direction Razz.

By the way it has no textures except for the eyes and the shaders were just something I made up to get a feel of what it should look like.

It's nice, but I see a lot of wasted polies, and you really need to work on the edge flow, especially around the legs. Add half a loop and connect it to the knee caps so the calves deform properly. Also the robe looks too.. smooth. Try to make it a bit rouger. I'm sure you applied some smooth shaders to it, so just change the numbers a bit so it's smooth, but not that smooth.

Also, can you show wires of the head, too please?

hmm... about the smoothness and the loops for deformation, I usually create the basic shape first then I cut in the details, so I can understand what you are saying, but What do you mean by edge flow. Once TRL said something about avoiding sudden stop as it might create pentagon, but I think I avoided that. I would love if you could point me in the right direction with this topic.

I appreciate your crits and comments as they help me to get better at modeling, thanks.

Head doesn't match the body.

Arms way too skinny proportioned to the body.

That's all I can say now. Also don't know the character very well so it's hard to crit.

Reply with quote Monday, January 25, 2010

guys the characters in this main mod will be ichigo ureou and rukia that's all then we will make models as we get the hang of it *intense laughter*

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

Hats off mastap. I really appreciate your work and skill.

man working in 2 stuff is exhausting well I have good news I'm working on the back ground for the start menu so anyone have ideas

mastap take this as a ref for ichigo sword handel okay
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:LAaPMGfXny9azM:http://th09.deviantart.net/fs30/300W/f/2008/049/6/1/BLEACH___Ichigo_first_sword_by_TyphoidMary.jpg

guys ameon is going to help us with maps well I was hopeing that
TRL would help to but we are working hard by the way I'm doing bakuden 45 fire Cannon for all soul repears except ichigo

Are you actually working or are you just assigning things to yourself and half-assing everything?

I'm not ony assiging people I'm working on stuff to in my hand now I'm making a bunch of bounce models and in the other hand I'm making attacks for Bleach mod plus the look of the game when you start it up which isn't easy and there is najeeb who wants to me to do him some attacks which is most of them are done now if you can excuse me damera can you let me continue my work on my bounce character please

what is a bounce character? Oh you mean bonus character? Never would've guessed it. Or would I?

well I can't hold everything as a secret the bonus characters are shaman king characters there you have it

Update

Still needs more editing and I think the pants maybe too long but here's an update of the full body.

...And yeah I know the edge flow isn't the smoothest, but I'm working on it Wink.

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

nice but his feet are too large. Just compare it to the upper body and you'll see what I mean.

<<  1, 2, 3, ... 47, 48, 49  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]