Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47, 48, 49  >>

BleachXslash : Work in progress

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 26, 2010

His chest from the front, is only as wides as his head? That looks f'ed up. Widen it by at least 1,5 scale.

It looks almost fine from the side, move the upper back a little more backwards and his chest a little more to the front.

You have to achieve an overall roundness of the chest if you look at it from the top, almost circular.

Niels is right about the feet.

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

no update yet I'm learning how to model in blender because I was only modeling in milkshape any way I'm going to post a bonus character later Smile

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Looking good mastap Smile feet look pretty huge from the side view though Smile

naturemon View user's profile Send private message

Wow damerea do you like try to argue with people...?

How was I making this a challenge I mean really..If I were actually LOOKING for a freaking' reference instead of grabbing at anything that could help him I would have had a better chance >.> common sense.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 27, 2010

wow This thread going to also have 14 pages at least like pokemon nice keep it up for niels_ who likes Bleach Laughing

who don't like Bleach and this is a picture for the 1st mod beta 1st bonus character http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:uv4ciGGh5IMiVM:http://www.freewebs.com/coolliefiona/91.jpg

Picolo89 View user's profile Send private message

good luck on making the Bleach mod
Bleach is my second favorite anime after Dragon Ball Z
keep on, and don't give up guys

mastaps up date look at it isn't it marvelous ^_^

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

He went straight to texturing instead of fixing what was wrong? ...

what's wrong with it I have the full body blender file and its perfect he said he will make the hair animated *laughing out loud* and with new moves he will be great I think

nabako wrote : what's wrong with it I have the full body blender file and its perfect he said he will make the hair animated *laughing out loud* and with new moves he will be great I think

It's not perfect, it still has a bunch of mistakes, but whatever.

nabako wrote : what's wrong with it I have the full body blender file and its perfect he said he will make the hair animated *laughing out loud* and with new moves he will be great I think

show the full body then. so we can get back to critting instead of "aaaaah pretty texture."

what's wrong with it I have the full body blender file and its perfect he said he will make the hair animated *laughing out loud* and with new moves he will be great I think

mastap15 View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* Perfect huh! nabako you sure say funny stuff and I said WHAT about animated hair?!?!?!

Now weird posts aside, I did edit the models with the specifications that you guys listed, but its by no means "perfect" I did widened the chest area, and keep in mind that the characters a pretty skinny in Bleach and this model was actually made from the reference damaera gave me.

I also scale down the feet by a lot and extended the front and back of the torso like you pointed out.

Oh and about the textures I was getting antsy about see it ingame so I started a little quick texture to eventually get a peek. Embarassed

Reply with quote Thursday, January 28, 2010

I did a quick zippy drawover for you:

I'm going to be blunt and tell you the honest truth, so don't take any offense to what I'm about to say. My crits are only trying to help you, call me harsh but it'll help you out in the long run.

Honestly, your Ichigo model is a real mess. The overall shape is fine, but the polyflow is just.. yikes. It's a real mess and you really need to work on properly constructing your models if you plan to get them ingame and want them to have proper, good looking deformations. You can never EVER EVER have unconnected edges and loops like the one I pointed out in my drawover if you're planning on getting that ingame. The rig just won't work because there will be nothing to assign the verts to. The chin also needs also needs to be less pointy and more round. Look at my drawover and add a row of verts to where I drew the row. The pants are decent but they need to be more baggy and large. Don't worry about clipping, if you have a decent rigger it can easily be avoided if modeled properly and carefully.

You're getting there, but like I said, your polyflows are a real mess. You're getting decent at getting the shapes down, now work on the flows and construction of the model. I strongly recommend studying topology, especially head topology. Look at how people model heads and bodies and take notes.

I agree about the loops, I told you that already mastap.

A problem, I see is very apparent. Is that parts of the body look wider in side view then in front. I see the side is more zoomed in but still.

For instance the bell area, the buttocks and the ankles. They are too wide from the side in comparison to the front.

mastap15 View user's profile Send private message

wow and many thanks for the detail in depth over view, I will definitely take your advice.

I have to *laughing out loud* at myself though, I though when I started reading, I was going to have to completely restart on the model which is fine, but gladly and very very gladly, the loop problem defined is actually no problem at all.

I don't know why, but the model doesn't actually miss connected loops like that, for some reason that's the way it show up when I add wire mode to the smooth mesh it's not supposed to look like that's in edit view especially since I worked with a mirror modifier.

I was also messing around with the face a bit last night and decided to mess with that chin a little, it's not rounded like you pointed out, but I did create some extra loops, so now I can edit it from there.

I am really glad that I have people who can help me out, because I know I will make a lot of mistakes, so hopefully I'll get better at it.

The pictures below are in edit mode, its going to be harder to see, but that's what the model looks like without the weird breaks.

@TRL - you are right about that, the sides does extend a bit more that the front, so I'll get that fixed

I recommend that you remove one leg and one half of the pelvis and just mirror the other half. It'll save so much more time.

The chin looks better, but the part where you added a row, move the verts up a bit. Also from the side view push the verts back a bit. Push the one at the bottom the farthest and the one above it not as much.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

wow the texture Shocked

refs guys can someone get me a good ref for my bonus character

Postscript: the bonus character is my avatar picture

Reply with quote Friday, January 29, 2010

some of my progress in the bonus model I only made the head here is a picture for you guys to crit

Postscript: I just made it from scratch

Picolo89 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 08, 2010

that's Horo Horo (Trey) had Smile

Zaneo View user's profile Send private message

nabako wrote : guys I need help with this mod I need coders and mapers and modellers I need photshop experts I need help with this mod I'll make attacks mastap will do the models and animations Nemix will do the effects I need mapers and icon makers and Photoshop experts

what is it that needs coding ?

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

hey nisnt Nemix a part of the team, all the team members refused to help me they said they are not permited, then how come they are helping in belech mod Confused

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hmm mastap any updates?

<<  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47, 48, 49  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]