Content

<<  1, 2

My play guide - tips, tricks, and etc.'s

jingoku View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 29, 2010

Zeth wrote : Oh how everyone will be in for a surprise on the next (an actually intended to be played) public beta. Current strategies will be out the window!

release it!!! Laughing

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Ameon wrote : guys, does anyone noticed domi's always keeps his energy at its half rate? I nearly been got some of your tricks Domi Wink
(don't thinks I'd got't all.)

He keeps it at half because his stamina is growing faster

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Ameon wrote : guys, does anyone noticed domi's always keeps his energy at its half rate? I nearly been got some of your tricks Domi Wink
(don't thinks I'd got't all.)

are you a stalker..? .. I'm now very afraid..

brendon View user's profile Send private message

people stop stalking it's not right *laughing out loud*

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 02, 2010

-Ki blast ki blast ki blast

Yes it's discomforting, but if you're determined to win, and your opponent is very difficult, it might have to be necessary.

Ki blasts will stun your opponent if one lands. If your opponent is running about a lot, ki blasts are a good way to 'catch' them, and hold them still so you can run in to mêlée them, use a different beam, or whatever.

If they block, and they are in air, then F+C, move a bit (teleport behind them perhaps) and blast again. This can damage them loads if they struggle to face your direction to block again.

Personally I wouldn't overuse the above trick.. 'cause it feels a little cheap. But, there you go.

yep this is my style attack like a wild animal

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 02, 2010

RealDeal wrote : -Ki blast ki blast ki blast

Yes it's discomforting, but if you're determined to win, and your opponent is very difficult, it might have to be necessary.

Ki blasts will stun your opponent if one lands. If your opponent is running about a lot, ki blasts are a good way to 'catch' them, and hold them still so you can run in to mêlée them, use a different beam, or whatever.

If they block, and they are in air, then F+C, move a bit (teleport behind them perhaps) and blast again. This can damage them loads if they struggle to face your direction to block again.

Personally I wouldn't overuse the above trick.. 'cause it feels a little cheap. But, there you go.

yep this is my style attack like a wild animal

This is weird, I never have seen you succeed in that while fighting me :p

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 03, 2010

what to do dude if someone breaks the lock it's not my fault Twisted Evil

Tomo_Warrior_Z View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 08, 2014

How to make a so faster ki blast ? please, help me !

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 09, 2014

Tomo_Warrior_Z wrote : How to make a so faster ki blast ? please, help me !

You can do this but it'll work only in solo mod. A little lacking in identifiable function... :\

I think the speed is already very good, just need to place it at the moment. Or you can still ask for your favorite serv's hoster to change it.

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]