Content

Half Life 1 Mod

Soul_Huey View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 18, 2010

okay so me and a friend are looking for a cracked version of half life 1 mod (don't say its illegal because if it was police would shut the site down) but we can't find anythign but the demo does anyone no if there is one I'm looking forward to play naiteki kentei

mrjoe94 View user's profile Send private message

It may not be police illegal but you could (if this site knew how to high five people) get released for discussing "illigal" activity.

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

It's illegal.

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

Soul_Huey wrote : okay so me and a friend are looking for a cracked version of half life 1 mod (don't say its illegal because if it was police would shut the site down) but we can't find anythign but the demo does anyone no if there is one I'm looking forward to play naiteki kentei

I have trouble understanding half of it. But that could be because I have a poor English vocabulary. To answer your question:

This is the wrong place to ask, it belongs in the free forum.
It isn't allowed to talk about warez.
Warez are illegal.
Naruto: Naiteki Kensei won't run without steam and steam won't accept a cracked HL1.
It's improbable.

HL1 is REALLY cheap, so just buy it. It is worth it.

Oh and no need to thank me, I know you'are grateful.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

The internet police will get you!

There have been plenty of lawsuits against warez distributing sites.

Soul_Huey View user's profile Send private message

ahh I see okay because a lot of friends in my school say that it's not illegal and a lot of people are doing it .... so sorry for that I guess *intense laughter*

mrjoe94 View user's profile Send private message

Well no offence but not everyone can find the game..its incredibly old not many places have it in-stock anymore and maybe he dislikes shopping online? or maybe his credit card doesn't work with steam (I have a pre loaded and it wouldn't work). I was all happy looking forward to play Earth Special Forces "your credit card number was invalid" me: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

It's illegal. As it's illegal we will have nothing to do with that here as, yes, careless sharing of piratted material can cause the site to get shut down. Please let the sink in through the twenty inches of bone betweent your brain and the outside world.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]