Content

Dragon Ball Z link between anime movies and anime tv series

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I know while they were making Dragon Ball Z tv show they didn't know the whole story so they got in some trouble connecting movies to tv shows...

There are a lot of mistakes but I get over with....they weren't major one...BUT....in 13 movie with Tapion at the end of the movie Tapion gave his sword to Trunks and afterwards there were pictures Trunks fighting Mecha Freeza just to show THAT sword...

So, this is the first timeline....When Trunks was little, when he got that sword from Tapion, Goku was Super Saiyan 3, Vegeta was Super Saiyan 2 (maybe), Gohan was Mystic and afterwards Trunks beacame grown up and then androids came and killed all....okay...maybe it another future

Second timeline.....noone was strong like that, Trunks future was like it has been shown in the special movie but then question goes where did he get that sword and from whom...

Third timeline...unexplainable....just like Cell came in shown timeline..he said...Trunks defeated androids and wanted to get back to that timeline just to say that he defeated them but then cell killed him...Why did I say "unexplainable"...because if cell didn't interrupted Trunks, Trunks will go to past and there will be 3 Trunks (baby, long hair and killed one, because long hair was far too stronger than cell, so that means he's from ANOTHER future)

Are there answers to this or....

Regards

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]