Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31, 32, 33  >>

ZEQ2-Lite Reloaded

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 25, 2010

nabako I'll do self destruct okay ?

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

hey trl now tell the difference of my version and original Public Beta 2. which is better every one tell.

Public Beta 2:
characters:1 Gohan
2 Vegeta
3 Nappa
4 saiba men
5 krillen
6 Goku
7 Piccolo
8 radist
maps: 1 landing
2 last stand
3 desert (bigest map in beta)

my version:
characters (they are made not edited):
1 Vegeta ( Super Saiyan,Ultimate Super Saiyan,Super Saiyan 2,majin)
2 Goku (Super Saiyan,Ultimate Super Saiyan,fullssj1,Super Saiyan 3)
3 Goku (Kaioken x1,Kaioken x2,Kaioken x3 Kaioken x4,Kaioken x 20, super Kaioken (used against Paikuhan in Super Saiyan 2 state)
4 frieza (first form all attacks )
5 Piccolo ,(kami fused, nail fused)
6 Nappa
7 Gohan ( rage mod)
8 saiba men
9 radist
10 majin Buu (lipid Buu absorbed , kid Buu)
maps:desert duel,Namek,last stand,landing,1 more no name assined
.so tell which is bbetter

Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta will be released on next update

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

I don't want to upset you but mastap already released Goku Super Saiyan 4 and someone else is doing Vegeta Super Saiyan 4

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Haha leaping lizard, those are just words. I have yet to see anything.

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Hehe how are you going to add Public Beta 2 maps najeeb ? you have the teambuild ?

o okay then we will make Vegito normal and super Vegito
,no I don't have the team build.I am not going to put april fool characters

happy birthday Shane

why not 20 characters while you're at it?

hey that Super Saiyan 4 was a edit Laughing , my Super Saiyan 4 will be a new model Wink with broad muscles and legs and chest

dude the Vegito is already made although its a model edit and the Goku Super Saiyan 4 is not a model edit he is a full brand new model dude

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

You guys are actually going to do this with 3 people and it's going to be better than the team build? I wanna see this I hope you guys manage to pull it off.

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

I look forward to this development. Although it's completely counter-productive in every way.

But hey, if you think you can beat the team at making some of that stuff, and it's good quality, then why not make it part of ZEQ2-Lite?

Malek wrote : nabako I'll do self destruct okay ?

are you sure although it can be easily done by increasing the ratio and the damage area by any attack or easily copy teen Gohan attack which is easy and can be done fast anyway good luck malek and I'm done with the destructo disc and freizas death beam *intense laughter*

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MDave wrote : I look forward to this development. Although it's completely counter-productive in every way.

But hey, if you think you can beat the team at making some of that stuff, and it's good quality, then why not make it part of ZEQ2-Lite?

okay lets make it a part of ZEQ2. the models will be of high quality because my sir is a teacher at arena multimedia 3D science. if you like the models after I post them then tell me should I release it or give it to the team.actually I decided to do it because of damerea Evil or Very Mad , he postes mocking posts Confused . but then will you help me.

and nabako do not copy attack make a new 1 I want quality in this version.and for death ball we need animations kile the death ball in the team build

and nabako we do need animations for the self destruct because in the anime he bends a little forward

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

MDave wrote : I look forward to this development. Although it's completely counter-productive in every way.

okay lets make it a part of ZEQ2. the models will be of high quality because my sir is a teacher at arena multimedia 3D science. if you like the models after I post them then tell me should I release it or give it to the team.actually I decided to do it because of damerea Evil or Very Mad , he postes mocking posts Confused . but then will you help me.

and nabako do not copy attack make a new 1 I want quality in this version.and for death ball we need animations kile the death ball in the team build

Please quit modding all together if you think critting someone's model is considered mocking.

look dameeria I'm not you're enemy okay I'm just telling you to post a opinion politely like I did on you're Namek map and cell map .I dontrealy like this concept of crit because if you want to make a coment then make it politely not in a discouraging manner. like you posted in my Ultimate Super Saiyan thread.you said that ( it's the worst thing that iv ever seen). I'm using the picture of you're Namek map as a refrence if you allow me to

by the way can some one give me good refrence for frieza 1st form , from side, back and front

najeeb wrote : look dameeria I'm not you're enemy okay I'm just telling you to post a opinion politely like I did on you're Namek map and cell map .I dontrealy like this concept of crit because if you want to make a coment then make it politely not in a discouraging manner. like you posted in my Ultimate Super Saiyan thread.you said that ( it's the worst thing that iv ever seen). I'm using the picture of you're Namek map as a refrence if you allow me to

by the way can some one give me good refrence for frieza 1st form , from side, back and front

If you don't like the concept of crits, then I honest to lloyd, recommend that you quit modding all together because this is how critting goes down. We're not all 14 year olds who think every single piece of work that's posted on these boards is amazing and absolutely perfect, no flaws whatsover. Some of us find flaws and errors, or areas that need improvement so we point them out to help improve the end result. Like I said, just quit modding if you don't like the idea of people's work being critted.

Just be glad you're not posting this work on the Earth Special Forces forums or an actual modeling board. You'd be scared off in an hour.

Edit: I hope you know I was being a total asshat and was joking in your Vegeta thread.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

I always say...

okay so wee cool rite Razz . this was the map I was keeping as a ref if you grant me you're perpission. can you contribute too

Also:

najeeb wrote : yes we will use Public Beta 2 as base and maps will be our own . we just got damerea in our team. we will beat Public Beta 2

what the heck, I never agreed to join your team. I haven't even talked to you in private before.

Edit:

look it can be done with out crit with a good manner with out discourging no bodu knows how a person feel

Go ahead and look at your Bleach thread. All of the posts that are directed to Master's Ichigo model are crits in a good manner. If you don't consider those good mannered crits, then for the fourth time, just drop modding all together.

1112233 joked with me that you agreed to help uff he always plays tricks with me.
this was the ref I was talking about
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4143/nandato.png
do I have you're permission

the Bleach mod I'm not my thread and I didn't even post on it. so wee cool rite Razz

najeeb wrote : 1112233 joked with me that you agreed to help uff he always plays tricks with me.
this was the ref I was talking about
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4143/nandato.png
do I have you're permission

the Bleach mod I'm not my thread and I didn't even post on it. so wee cool rite Razz

No, you can't have my map. Or use it. Besides, it's not even 10% complete. =/

no I'm not going to copy it I'm just going to show the quality I want in the map to my sir. don't get angry dude

najeeb wrote : no I'm not going to copy it I'm just going to show the quality I want in the map to my sir. don't get angry dude

I'm quite calm, Najeeb. And no, you may not use my map as an example on what kind of quality maps you're shooting for.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31, 32, 33  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]