Content

NND lite

Tenken_ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 28, 2009

As some of you may know, there used to be a mod called NND. It died a lot and got revived a lot for different kind of engines. But now we have started on NND lite. This is based upon ZEQ2 Lite source code. But a lot has and will still change on it.

On http://nndlite.com you can find updates and some screenshots Smile, please visit our forums or post here if you have questions.

Tenken

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 29, 2009

On IRC you've regularly talked about NND-lite. It seems a brilliant idea to base it on ZEQ2-lite and it's awesome that you have so many coders!

Now I'm looking forward to see how the physics turn out and wish you the best of luck in that.

Branks View user's profile Send private message

I think it'll be a little bit more exciting than ZEQ 2 considering we've all played Dragon Ball Z mods before. Naruto is something new. Don't get me wrong, ZEQ 2 is amazing itself, but Naruto will just be a bit fresher.

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

Branks wrote : I think it'll be a little bit more exciting than ZEQ 2 considering we've all played Dragon Ball Z mods before. Naruto is something new. Don't get me wrong, ZEQ 2 is amazing itself, but Naruto will just be a bit fresher.

don't put ZEQ2 down, branks, you're fund of that aren't you?
ZEQ2 is not like any other Dragon Ball Z mod out there, its a breath of fresh air as well

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

He wasn't putting ZEQ2-Lite down, he was stating a personal opinion about which gets him more excited. What he is saying is that while ZEQ2-Lite is a unique and highly enjoyable Dragon Ball Z game, there are simply hundreds upon hundreds of Dragon Ball Z games and mods floating around while there are far fewer Naruto ones, which makes his anticipation for NND-Lite greater than ZEQ2-Lite. That's hardly putting ZEQ2-Lite down now, is it?

Mous4u View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tenken_ wrote : As some of you may know, there used to be a mod called NND. It died a lot and Got revived a lot for different kind of engines. But now we have started on NND lite. This is based upon ZEQ2 Lite source code. But a lot has and will still change on it.

On http://nndlite.com you can find updates and some screenshots Smile, please visit our forums or post here if you have questions.

Tenken

you are f*ucking kidding me!!!

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]