Content

1, 2, 3  >>

How did you find out about ZEQ2-Lite?

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Interested in hearing about how it's being spread around Smile Especially from new comers since the first release.

I heard about it back in ... 2002 Laughing on the UW Bid For Power forums ... or was it UBFP? Razz When I made a post showing my metal sonic character, hah.

raw^ View user's profile Send private message

I first heard about it from a friend

but it was ZEQ2 and it was 2008 I think...

so... after some time the friend comes again

hey look

ZEQ2-Lite !!!

that's it :p

dbzspriter View user's profile Send private message

I was watching this Dragon Ball Z raging blast video and there is some comment telling to try out this new game ZEQ2-lite it was 22nd september Very Happy Very Happy

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

dbzspriter wrote : I was watching this Dragon Ball Z raging blast video and there is some comment telling to try out this new game ZEQ2-lite it was 22nd september Very Happy Very Happy

yeah that was me....I heard of this game back in '05..I was looking for a Dragon Ball Z game to play...then I found ZEQ2's website...I saw the pictures and fell in love..the ideas were so on point that I tracked it until that dreadful morning in '06, I woke to see a message on the website's frontpage stating the project was closed due to legal matters,....I stared at the screen for 3 minutes and gloomily went back to playing Earth Special Forces...but now its back and the glory is ours,since Earth Special Forces is dead... Very Happy

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

I can't remember when I first heard about ZEQ2. It was back in post-Bid For Power era for sure. I definitely remember seeing the "Project X" which Rio advertised in his sig banner discussed and hyped around places such as Freedom's Forums, Madeline Blooddoll's forum and the like, then it either joining or becoming ZEQ2.

It's a long time ago whatever the case.

Newfolder View user's profile Send private message

I've send message on the old forum asking Brad about ZEQ2 (it was closed but somehow I could send PM). I asked is someone still working on ZEQ2 'behind the scenes'... Brad replied "Maybe there is. Maybe there isn't. ". After few days there was topic on Earth Special Forces forum made by someone...
I know ZEQ2 since.... 2003 or 2004 but I wasn't part of community...

Dimebag View user's profile Send private message

I found it about 3 days ago, was watchin one of the last episodes of dragonball and then clicked on some Dragon Ball game video and then here I am *intense laughter*

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Around 2003 I guess, when Bid For Power was played a lot. Don't remember a lot of the beginning anymore; but it was already pretty promising back then.

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

Not sure about the details. But back when ZEQ was available, I was searching for Bid For Power and stumbled upon ZEQ.
Downloaded it, and loved it. Searched around a bit and found out that there was a ZEQ2 planned. Been following the project since then. That was back in 2003 I believe.

Still remember all the tech. topics that really helped me a lot. Smart ways to get past some barriers. Very helpful for my work. Got a lot of ideas out of it.

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

I really don't remember.
I do remember waiting for Bid For Power to be released Razz and luck would have it, right the day I went on a fieldtripholiday with school to venice, the night before that I found out it was available.. So downloaded that and played it till I had to go on the fieldtrip/vacation. don't remember what I was more excited about back then Smile

Well, and then it happened Bid For Power was allowed to use Dragon Ball Z anymore, and they made the other crappy models to replace Goku and the gang, so my quest for another mod started!
Found ZEQ, liked it, and then later found out about ZEQ2..

And by the way, anyone knows what's up with RiO by the way?

JasonX View user's profile Send private message

Was from ZEQ2 times here, Found zeq2lite from esforces forum.

Dex View user's profile Send private message

I been a fan sense ZEQ2 Started. Cool
I was Browsing On Esforces forum. Twisted Evil

Offtopic... Is this game compatible with New ATI card.

maxkhaos View user's profile Send private message

I was google-ing on my birthday which was 1st of sept. And I found this, sweet birthday pressent if you ask me Razz

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I was surfing the net for something to pass the time. GOt on youtube, watched a couple of videos to do with Dragon Ball Z games. I kept reading about a "F***ing AWESOME GAME CALLED ZEQ!!!!???" I decided to ignore it. I woke up the next morning and an epic desire to try find this "F***ING AWESOME GAME CALLED ZEQ!?!" and I searched it up. Saw some pictures, crapped my pants out of excitement and decided that it was my mission to find this! I went on an epic researching journey over the internet, Took me about 2 minutes to find. And here I am.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Dex wrote : I been a fan sense ZEQ2 Started. Cool
I was Browsing On Esforces forum. Twisted Evil

Offtopic... Is this game compatible with New ATI card.

This is using Quake 3 engine, about 1998, I have a... disgraceful Radeon 9550 and ZEQ2-lite works perfect.

Edit: This was on my old PC Twisted Evil

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

Japieja wrote : I really don't remember.
I do remember waiting for Bid For Power to be released Razz and luck would have it, right the day I went on a fieldtripholiday with school to venice, the night before that I found out it was available.. So downloaded that and played it till I had to go on the fieldtrip/vacation. don't remember what I was more excited about back then Smile

Well, and then it happened Bid For Power was allowed to use Dragon Ball Z anymore, and they made the other crappy models to replace Goku and the gang, so my quest for another mod started!
Found ZEQ, liked it, and then later found out about ZEQ2..

And by the way, anyone knows what's up with RiO by the way?

Also want to know about Rio.
He's a great coder. Bet he's just busy.

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

The-Kakarotto wrote : I was surfing the net for something to pass the time. Got on youtube, watched a couple of videos to do with Dragon Ball Z games. I kept reading about a "F***ing AWESOME GAME CALLED ZEQ!!!!???" I decided to ignore it. I woke up the next morning and an epic desire to try find this "F***ING AWESOME GAME CALLED ZEQ!?!" and I searched it up. Saw some pictures, crapped my pants out of excitement and decided that it was my mission to find this! I went on an epic researching journey over the internet, Took me about 2 minutes to find. And here I am.

wow imagine if you ignored destiny ,, you would have missed out, I'm glad you heeded the call, hopefully others will join our growing numbers

Timothy View user's profile Send private message

04 for me. During the Saviour of Strength days.

Peac View user's profile Send private message

I met ZEQ through Rio in the freedom forum...
and I remember of the metal sonic of Dave also =D
old days!

Bang View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 01, 2009

Hi all, I am new here Cool

I saw a mate of me playing ZEQ2-Lite trough Steam and slowly began to remember about ZEQ2.
I searched on google about it and found it on moddb.
And now I am here. Smile

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 01, 2009

Well, I was poking around in the Bid For Power forums back in late 2000, early 2001 as 'ModMasterZ' (I think that was the alias) when I decided to start editing some config files and see what kind of results I could produce with their system. Using mostly just off-the-wall weapon settings and existing character/map assets coupled with 3 seldom-used randomly chosen letters (Z-E-Q), a byproduct pack/mod was born.

There was some mild success as well as the recruitment of a lone sidekick fan bystander by the name of Franky. At that point it was decided that a sequel would be in order with even more characters and changes. After some moderate developer failings (Warrior Of Desitiny, Shea, etc.), I eventually found home at the UWBFP forums and stumbled across Majin Dave where his story picks up.

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 02, 2009

ZEQ2Lite from Tom. ZEQ2 from Earth Special Forces.

tensuke View user's profile Send private message

Heard about it on the Pandora forums thanks to MDave.

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : I eventually found home at the UWBFP forums and stumbled across Majin Dave where his story picks up.

Aha, so that is what MDave means. I've never figured it out, yet, somehow I haven't asked that Wink. You have some nice stories guys, sadly my own is not so cool.

I will write a complete story later on Smile, (just got to hometown.)

kalle View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 03, 2009

google :O

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]