Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

How did you find out about ZEQ2-Lite?

Hellhound5 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 03, 2009

*laughing out loud* I was on youtube watching Dragon Ball Online (dragonball online) I'm waiting for the open beta I can't wait till that comes out it will be so badass then I found out about this in the comment someone saying "dude this game is badass to not as good as Dragon Ball Online will be but its awesome you guys should try it " and he said "go to ZEQ2.com/lite" and I did and I agree with him the game is awesome *intense laughter* really nice work

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

Hellhound5 wrote : *laughing out loud* I was on youtube watching Dragon Ball Online (dragonball online) I'm waiting for the open beta I can't wait till that comes out it will be so badass then I found out about this in the comment someone saying "dude this game is badass to not as good as Dragon Ball Online will be but its awesome you guys should try it " and he said "go to ZEQ2.com/lite" and I did and I agree with him the game is awesome *intense laughter* really nice work

its good you listened others should follow you

IDeas View user's profile Send private message

moddb.com Very Happy

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 04, 2009

Dragon Ball Online looks like a generic asian mmorpg with Dragon Ball Z clothes on :\

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 05, 2009

Alex wrote : Dragon Ball Online looks like a generic asian mmorpg with Dragon Ball Z clothes on :\

yes it does, its an open world but there still is no freedom, what if I wanted to shoot a beam 2 inches from Piccolo's face, would that be possible? or am I just going to be locked on the character every single time and give repetitive attacks, I think not...not my cup of tea...ZEQ2 LITE for the win

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just dropped by to say hi.
Hope some of you remember me.

It's awesome you decided to release a lite version. It would've been a waste if all that work had gone to waste. Hope this release sparks up a decent modding community. So maybe one day you can pass the torch.

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 12, 2009

TRL wrote : Just dropped by to say hi.

It's awesome you decided to release a lite version. It would've been a waste if all that work had gone to waste. Hope this release sparks up a decent modding community. So maybe one day you can pass the torch.

Hhmm.. Still drawing and working with Photoshop?
Maybe you should post some of your images sometime.
I'm sure the people around here would like it.

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Super Snake wrote :

TRL wrote : Just dropped by to say hi.

Hhmm.. Still drawing and working with Photoshop?
Maybe you should post some of your images sometime.
I'm sure the people around here would like it.

Will do. I'll make an art thread and update with my latest work.

GokuSSJ4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Was Watchin A Video Of Dragon Ball Z Ragin Blast and Saw A Comment About It Also

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It found me.......*stunned*

I think it was in 2003 or 2004, I seriously can't remember Razz.

]NaKeDSnAkE[ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I was playing Earth Special Forces when a friend told me about it *intense laughter*

THANK YOU MY FRIEND! *laughing out loud*

eclipsezero View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 15, 2009

I was just randomly going about on MODDB...
and randomly found it *stunned*;
If I remember correctly, I was one of the first on it *stunned*
Or was I...?
Meh.

Devion wrote : It found me.......*stunned*

I think it was in 2003 or 2004, I seriously can't remember Razz.

Cool to see you're still around too.

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Bored as ever watching Dragonball Online youtube videos someone commented about ZEQ2-lite so I googled it and.. well here I am.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 29, 2010

Searching for Dragon Ball : Source videos on YouTube.Found it from comment that directed me to www.ZEQ2.com but found out about /lite in few minutes Very Happy.

Post Script : Reviving the topic.

brendon View user's profile Send private message

got bored watching Earth Special Forces videos and I saw a video for ZEQ2 lite so I went on the website and downloaded the game and I have learned a lot ever since

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

I saw the vid one year a go , of landing it looked like just a 2D game 0.) so I left the vid then I decided to watch it fully , then I relised its a 3D game but too anime like , acutaly that was the time I was serching for a game with powerlevels because I saw a picture of Earth Special Forces

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Watching moddb I saw a picture of Goku using Kaioken (ZEQ2-lite logo) I clicked on it and that's all (the same day it was released by the way).

Shane View user's profile Send private message

Watched a vid on youtube about a Dragon Ball Z game. Someone comment about ZEQ2 and I googled it-an found that it was shut down. I was sad until I found out I t was ZEQ2LITE

ESCachuli View user's profile Send private message

I saw it in Earth Special Forces forum.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

I was browsing google for some Dragon Ball Z pictures and I accidently wrote to google bar "Zeq2Lite sequel of ZEQ2" Very Happy

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

I was watching a Dragon Ball Source vid on youtube, then I saw a vid called "ZEQ2-Lite" Super Saiyan or something which had a link to this site, then I told myself, "I should get that", then whop bam I download it, and join the forums.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

I was browsing for dragonball online games like bid for powers o I found a much better game ZEQ2lite

Rayuji View user's profile Send private message

brendon wrote : got bored watching Earth Special Forces videos and I saw a video for ZEQ2 lite so I went on the website and downloaded the game and I have learned a lot ever since

Same =P Not being able to play Earth Special Forces was crappy but then I found this lurking on Youtube and now I don't really care for Earth Special Forces anymore >.>

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I was on moddb and I searched dragonball z and I found this Very Happy

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]