Content

QUESTION: editing player COLORS.

Mtwarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I first did a quick color edit on Raditz and it showed up on the player MENU/in game. That was about 2 weeks ago.

Now I want to do the same thing but the color edit won't show up on the player MENU/in game. It shows me Raditz's DEFAULT COLORS.

Can anyone tell me what the solution is?

dbzspriter View user's profile Send private message

maybe you edited the wrong file Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

As DBZSpriter said, make sure you are editing the correct file and saving it into the correct place. If you are then there's absolutely no reason why it wouldn't be working.

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Oh lloyd please not another colour edit! Laughing

And please don't use caps. It's discomforting.

I'm sorry it's discomforting for you but I use caps.

I don't tell you to don't use lower case.

*Stop editing my posts to lowercase, I'll be good from now on*

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

On these forums we require members to post in readable English, if you're going to post in English. Posting in all caps just to try and get your point across comes across as immature. Don't do it unless that's the impression you want to give everyone.

I'm not editing your posts by the way, the forum secret service we have installed does. It's not quite fully automatic, and instant, but it is there Wink

MDave wrote : On these forums we require members to post in readable English, if you're going to post in English. Posting in all caps just to try and get your point across comes across as immature. Don't do it unless that's the impression you want to give everyone.

I'm not editing your posts by the way, the forum secret service we have installed does. Wink

What I am typing is readable English. I am not posting in caps to get my point across.

Well someone is editing my posts to lowercase and changing my text's to say "I'll be good from now on".

Azurite Master William View user's profile Send private message

Keep civil.
Further posts with the majority of caps will be disposed of hence forth.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]