Content

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

*FREE* Dragonball Online KSSN!

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 01, 2010

Alright I'm holding another contest, however this one won't be as amazing as the last... This time I'm only giving out a KSSN ( Korean Social Security Number ).

This time the contest winner will be chosen by who draws the best art using the program Paint...

First five people to submit their drawings in paint on this thread will have a chance at winning the KSSN..

Note: Once the winner gets the KSSN he/she will have to get authentication by a Korean, how they will get the Korean to authenticate their account meaning getting their phone number and such. How they do it is none of my concern and is up to them. I am basically doing the hardest part.. Which is finding a KSSN and a Hangul matching that KSSN.

Good luck.

Postscript I will make a poll after the first five drawing are submitted. The other people who didn't get in will pick who wins by votes.

Although I don't know how to do a Post on these forums so first person who tells me how will get a free spot in the contest Razz.

This contest is open to ANYONE.

Bax21 View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* poor guys need to spend 1hour in paint just to MAYBE win kssn and they even don't know how to make account... instead of that I'll just post a link with some kssns later... ^^

Or you could get a KSSN that you know works and the PROPER Hangul from me... As we all know you don't have accounts for Dragon Ball Online so you're KSSN's probably don't work.

And competition is fun.

Bax21 View user's profile Send private message

having kssn and don't having account doesn't mean it doesn't work... I don't have account because I get error message on last step and since I don't have korean font I can't see it and I'm lazy to do all thoose stuffs I'll just wait for the English version... anyway just wait *intense laughter*

Obviously your KSSN's don't work because either your Hangul is wrong or you need parent authentication.

If yours worked you would have no problem making an account.

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

We can draw anything?I mean what if I draw some sprites?

I don't care what you draw so long as it's in Paint and is your work.

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Good Luck everyone!

brendon View user's profile Send private message

wait I want a chance how will I post what I painted please I want a chance because I have an idea

www.imageshack.com

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

So let me get this straight.

While you were blackmailing me to give you the teambuild So I would get an account for Dragon Ball Online, and when I refused it cause I said that the developers trusted me and I could not do such thing, eventhough I really wanted an account for Dragon Ball Online, you were saying that it was improbable to give one if you don't get the teambuild. You are holding contests for the accounts?

Man magnificent

You're a true jolly clown. You asked me for MY account at the time I only had one. I said you may be able to use it if I could play the team build. How is that blackmail?

Now I have an extra KSSN I'm having a contest to give it away in a fair way.

Stop being an leaping lizard. ill-advised loving pork offal meatball good guy.

TheXenon wrote : You're a true jolly clown. You asked me for MY account at the time I only had one. I said you may be able to use it if I could play the team build. How is that blackmail?

Now I have an extra KSSN I'm having a contest to give it away in a fair way.

Stop being an leaping lizard. ill-advised loving pork offal meatball good guy.

I asked you to share account yes. and you said that it was improbable cause that korean guy would found out. So that's understandable reaction where I have no problems with. The funny thing is, suddenly it wouldn't matter anymore if he found out that the account is used when you would have the teambuild..yeah sound like blackmail to me

emirh08 View user's profile Send private message

a Super Saiyan 4 Goku I did in MS paint,not a trace

emirh08 wrote : a Super Saiyan 4 Goku I did in MS paint,not a trace

wow, if you did that, it's awesome

do you have proof that it's your work?

@Domitjen.. I said nevermind because it's not my account even if you gave me the team build I couldn't give you the account get over it dude you won't be playing Dragon Ball Online stop crying jeez.

TheXenon wrote :

do you have proof that it's your work?

@Domitjen.. I said nevermind because it's not my account even if you gave me the team build I couldn't give you the account get over it dude you won't be playing Dragon Ball Online stop crying jeez.

So if I would have given it , you would just have ripped me off. Nice to know.

And I'm not crying boy. just thought It was a shame you are holding contests etcetera to make yourself popular at the community. If you wanna be generous, just give them without a contest. Some people who really want it but can't draw anything, don't make a chance. That ain't nice

*ponders*,proof? how do I prove that?well I have a version of if before it was finished,and another version which is a Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) one.oh and I was sending an update of Goku Super Saiyan 4 almost every 15mins to mastap15 so he can be used as proof

sejskaler View user's profile Send private message

OH MY GOODNESS you are good at drawing in PAINT!
OH MY GOODNESS *laughing out loud* I will just hope that someone wanna share an account with me or give me one (the last one is my DREAM!)

Kos View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* dudes...I'm going to wait for Dragon Ball Online when it will be released in English and stuff..till then I'm going to play WoW (yep I know what I said..its World Of Warcraft) Cataclysm and I'm only going to play it cos of the cool worgen race Smile

WoW is for ticklish pickles and gingers without soulz

I'm playing Soul of the ultimate nation.. now that's a fantastic free mmorpg

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Metin 2 : you have to try it Razz
On-topic: its immoral to ask for teambuild in echange of Dragon Ball Online account TheXenon sorry for the word Rolling Eyes
And domitjen ,you have the teambuild and you want soooo bad Dragon Ball Online account ??? weird Confused

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

And I don't care anymore I'll wait for Japanese.They don't have JSSN.

Malek wrote : Metin 2 : you have to try it Razz
On-topic: its immoral to ask for teambuild in echange of Dragon Ball Online account TheXenon sorry for the word Rolling Eyes
And domitjen ,you have the teambuild and you want soooo bad Dragon Ball Online account ??? weird Confused

what's weird about that?

I love mmorpgs and I love Dragon Ball Z, Do the combination of that and what do you get?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]