Content

1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  >>

Future Trunks

mastap15 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 19, 2010

Hi people, it's been a long while since I posted in this section, but I got something good to present Very Happy.

okay, so I saw that someone posted my Gohan on the moddb page and I very much appreciated that, so as a thanks I created another of my favorite characters FUTURE Trunks!

I just made him today so he doesn't have textures yet, but that's no problem. My concern now is how you guys want it.

Do you want me to create a new set of animations with my upgraded rig OR should I texture him and allow the people of the forum to rig him to gokus bone since I can't *laughing out loud*.

If I do it myself thought, it will take a lot longer, but he will have all his own moves and he will even use his sword.

So you chose Cool.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Something seems off with the hair.

Hands are too big.

Also obviously you need to add your own animations. Give your creations the love they deserve. Wink

I don't remember how Gohan's pants looked, but I think you improved on the ones of Trunks.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do about the hair.

I guess the hands are a bit exaggerated *laughing out loud*, but I usually have a tendency to make them too small so I can just resize them.

The parts are closer together on the forehead and in the back the hair is too long. The lower part of the back of his head is shaven. So the long hair doesn't go down to the neck.

It could be that the fingers are just too long. The palm seems okay.

I'd like to know what your rigging technique is.

Reply with quote Saturday, February 20, 2010

Some update! Shocked

I'm not done with the texturing, like the hair, since I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with it but hey.

@TRL- *laughing out loud* I hope I used the terminology right, but I'm not sure if there is really much technique used.

I usually make a skeletal armature for one character with all the necessary IK and stuff to make for easier manipulation, then copy it for another and change the proportions.

I also use shape keys for stuff like clothes, face and hair animations. I hope that's what you were asking *laughing out loud*.

Edit: I changed to the forum attachment.

mastap15 wrote : Some update! Shocked
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8382/trunks2i.jpg

I found the update! Razz

But doesn't work.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

The hair should be a bit more purple, not gray. And the vest is too dark, I think.

It's awesome by the way Very Happy

Stackboy954 View user's profile Send private message

can you make the future Trunks from the Bojack movie with the long hair and cut of sleeves Smile

GacktScene View user's profile Send private message

I'm new here *intense laughter*

I've been messing with this mod for a little while and it's looking very promising, this Trunks model is great. just a few tweaks and I'd say it's perfect

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Malek it Very Happy

Buksna wrote : Malek it Very Happy

Malek attack! Twisted Evil

Reply with quote Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thanks for the comments and encoraging posts, I have some quick ingame pictures of the model and I must say that I'm mostly satisfied with the turnouts.

There are no animations yet as you can see, but what I need to do now is reedit and complete a few textures, model the sword and sheath, and add the animations then he'll be ready for release.

ESCachuli View user's profile Send private message

Any plans for Super Saiyan?

I think there is already a Super Saiyan head done.

Good job, can't wait to see in action.

Not sure if I'll go through the trouble of making Super Saiyan or not, but I am just going to build the normal version first, then see how I feel after Wink.

mastap15 wrote : Not sure if I'll go through the trouble of making Super Saiyan or not, but I am just going to build the normal version first, then see how I feel after Wink.

no Super Saiyan Trunks = no Trunks :s

ESCachuli View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote :

mastap15 wrote : Not sure if I'll go through the trouble of making Super Saiyan or not, but I am just going to build the normal version first, then see how I feel after Wink.

Let him finish one thing before doing another.

ESCachuli wrote :

ESFER25 wrote :

Let him finish one thing before doing another.

I know, but I prefer wait for a Trunks with Super Saiyan than have a normal Trunks Rolling Eyes

GacktScene View user's profile Send private message

great job dude

don't release until you're perfectly content of course. Trunks is my second favorite character so awesomeness! I'm totally keeping my eye on this 1 haha

Reply with quote Monday, February 22, 2010

The face texture needs a lot of work. Doesn't look Dragon Ball Z-like.

filipe View user's profile Send private message

work on the face and he's sword !
I think you can then released it

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

well if we used another thing I have a model of Trunks with crappy texture its a Earth Special Forces model for Trunks with sword and Super Saiyan Trunks with sword and Bojack Trunks without sword but all with textures the only messing item is the animations then we are okay

emirh08 View user's profile Send private message

whoa haven't talked to you guys 4 ever,and I can tell that you all improved,mastap your getting a lot better,to bad can't talk on msn anymore due to school,which has made me sleep a lot earlier due to having to wake up a lot earlier.but this Sunday I can do whatever so guys I'm staying up all night like before,*laughing out loud* what has happend since last time I was on here,well it was my birthday on the 16th,I got a car,I got a ipod touch 3g,a new laptop,a promotion,and OH MY GOODNESS I finally got around to watching the Bleach series and the two movies,awesome STUFF,and some other blury stuff.well if you guys need help with the Bleach project just ask, Postscript TRL you women its time for that little computer we said we wauld have,unless you turned into a chicken stuff while I was gone,*laughing out loud*

emir, you the chicken who's going to get served! Cool

rohpal View user's profile Send private message

@ Topic Creator

Amazing Model ! We don't need Super Saiyan so soon.. Razz It is indeed good to see someone making Trunks. And just over hear if someone says it is not "Dragon Ball Z" type cause they can just point out things and don't do anything else Razz

rohpal wrote : And just over hear if someone says it is not "Dragon Ball Z" type cause they can just point out things and don't do anything else Razz

You're talking about me? He needs criticism to improve. And I do more then anyone else for this community. So hush.

1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]