Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  >>

Dragonball April Fools Mode

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 01, 2013

hey man now you are starting to go Hard Wink ....
najeeb the man who take Jabs.. Laughing Razz

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 01, 2013

NELLO!! wrote : hey man now you are starting to go Hard Wink ....
najeeb the man who take Jabs.. :*laughing out loud*: Razz

lets end this discussion

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 02, 2013

najeeb wrote :

NELLO!! wrote : hey man now you are starting to go Hard Wink ....
najeeb the man who take Jabs.. :*laughing out loud*: Razz

lets end this discussion

agreed.. is better Wink you are wasting your time when you can go in "architectural visualization department and earning too".. I never thought that for 2 easy words all of you have added so much weight, speaking on ..
as far as I'm concerned both the real dragonball A,F ..
this Mod for zeq2lite A,F .. so both 2 fiddle sticks .. and as mod is made really bad anyway ... it can work all the days of his life will be the same stuff ... understand the concept?
this is my opinion there was no need to continue to talk about ..have opened a discussion by adding concepts of other things completely .. making even a third degree on every single word .. good for you if you know how to be so in every branch of your life ...

I must thank Zeth by the way,he defended me..

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

that's your usual rant that you almost always imply , which is false in every way possible , I don't have to prove my worth over here , and I don't need people including nello tell me if I should go hard or go home , not accepted by me , I was defending joshy a person who did prove his worth as you say.

It's not a rant if it has focus. It's not false if it has supporting, non-bias data. If you were offended by Nello's comment, then you likely mis-interpreted the intentions/application of his words.

All he said was "keep on subject". You are misinterpreting and overreacting.

I'm not the one being critically defensive and lashing out at an administrator.

that may be the case in this post but the point only rose since he was being pretty much ignorant about it calling this project a fail again and again , and only then I reminded him the world does not revolve around Dragon Ball Z and that he should get head out of his buttocks

You're out of your element in terms of influence on this one, Najeeb. If the person you are directing your words towards says they have no impact and asks you to stop, why do you persist in your loneliness?

It's not a rant if it has focus. It's not false if it has supporting, non-bias data. If you were offended by Nello's comment, then you likely mis-interpreted the intentions/application of his words.

maybe on these forums and in your collection of unsupported data , not in the real world bradless , this project or making addons for it does not make one superior in any way

leave every thing else , lets see his last post
yet again he says the project was a failure and is bad any ways , I ask him , why does he has to puppy on it , I don't understand .

and @nello : I was not against you , I was against your choice of words for joshy's project just because he left it after a few releases does not mean it failed any one can continue it even you

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 03, 2013

I agree with Bradley.

Baldwin wrote : I agree with Bradley.

right and yet you have no clue what's going on . you are taking out the heat over here that you could not on Ferdinand Braun , interesting Rolling Eyes

any ways I'm done with this , lets save our breaths

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

I agree with joshy

najeeb wrote :

Baldwin wrote : I agree with Bradley.

right and yet you have no clue what's going on . you are taking out the heat over here that you could not on Ferdinand Braun , interesting Rolling Eyes

any ways I'm done with this , lets save our breaths

You do not have any authority or basis to utter mendacity about anyone who do not apprehend on what's going on.

It's not necessary for me to make remarks on the matter, in order to "understand".

I clearly understood Brad's point. So I agreed.

Baldwin wrote :

You do not have any authority or basis to utter mendacity about anyone who do not apprehend on what's going on.

It's not necessary for me to make remarks on the matter, in order to "understand".

and you have no authority to tell me what I can or what I can not say , so shut your hole and know your role ,

you were simply showing an emotion which is "rage" because of the face book incident , thus decided to take out your heat over here .

if you really agree then give valid points on why you do so , do you even know what is going on here ? be rational or don't be here at all ,

Now now I know its a forum and you can do what ever you want despite my words , but ill still stick to my statement

TRL View user's profile Send private message

I agree with Baldwin.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : I agree with Baldwin.

don't worry buddy I am making April Fools pack!

and I agree with the world Laughing

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote :

don't worry buddy I am making April Fools pack!

Snoop Doggie Dog please you fearsome creature partying us with that since a month go do it now please

and I kind of agree with najeeb since he said joshy is doing reallife stuffs which is true he can't continue do he's working on cars and stuff but this is not fail mod neither the April Fools mod was never finished but he still released his works in parts so it's not a fail it would be a fail if he would just stop it once it for all without releasing the complete April Fools MOD

SO PLEASE GUYS WAIT HE WILL COME BY SOON

najeeb wrote :

Baldwin wrote :

and you have no authority to tell me what I can or what I can not say , so shut your hole and know your role ,

you were simply showing an emotion which is "rage" because of the face book incident , thus decided to take out your heat over here .

if you really agree then give valid points on why you do so , do you even know what is going on here ? be rational or don't be here at all ,

Now now I know its a forum and you can do what ever you want despite my words , but ill still stick to my statement

Two totally different topics/debates. Why would I get furious about your Facebook displace? You're not anyone special.

say what ever you may like , this is officially my last post on this topic , Unless Brad posts

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

I agree with Grega Laughing

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

maybe on these forums and in your collection of unsupported data , not in the real world bradless , this project or making addons for it does not make one superior in any way

Let me let you in on a secret.
We're still in the real world on these forums. Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

leave every thing else , lets see his last post
yet again he says the project was a failure and is bad any ways , I ask him , why does he has to puppy on it , I don't understand .

The point is that Nello wished to end this discussion and essentially dropped his side; yet, you still exasperated the situation rather than moving on as was requested.

@nello : I was not against you , I was against your choice of words for joshy's project just because he left it after a few releases does not mean it failed any one can continue it even you

My posts are not even in response to the context of this thread and Nello's original words (neither of which I am aware of), Najeeb. I'm here only because of your selection of words in regards to Nello. You are pushing a debate with no foundation and no real supporting evidence to express your side -- constantly twisting comment interpretations to fit your agenda.

Not only this, but you feel like you have the right to ignore the words/warnings of moderators of this site in the process. You are on a precipice at this point, Najeeb. If you wish to remain on this site, you will need to adjust how you present yourself -- something that has been suggested (in private) and warned again and again and again over the last several years to you.

If you do not feel you have the ability to make this (minor) change, you have the option to leave of your own free will. In reality (don't forget, the forums apply here), you are not exactly an inspiring beacon of hope, technical aid to others, or vastly appreciated content creator on these forums in the least. Your scope of involvement on these boards stretches only to the point of lashing out at others, expressing opinionated thoughts where none are needed, and being objective without cause.

Your current state is nothing more than a blight.

Reply with quote Thursday, April 04, 2013

My posts are not even in response to the context of this thread and Nello's original words (neither of which I am aware of), Najeeb. I'm here only because of your selection of words in regards to Nello. You are pushing a debate with no foundation and no real supporting evidence to express your side -- constantly twisting comment interpretations to fit your agenda.

I have no idea what you are saying , I only told him that what he thinks is so tough and intense is nothing at all actually , these are his words "Go hard or Go home najeeb" so I just reminded him as did Ramunas

Not only this, but you feel like you have the right to ignore the words/warnings of moderators of this site in the process. You are on a precipice at this point, Najeeb. If you wish to remain on this site, you will need to adjust how you present yourself -- something that has been suggested (in private) and warned again and again and again over the last several years to you.

again you were just posting what you think , you didn't warn me of anything yet and I don't know what I did there to be warned off , for me defending joshy and his state ?

you are not exactly an inspiring beacon of hope,

Because I don't post my work here , I know

technical aid to others,

iv helped numerous people on the chat and on skype regarding their zeq2lite issues , and am more than willing to help in regards of software like 3ds max as much as I can , no one is stopping them from asking

or vastly appreciated content creator on these forums in the least.

if that's what you think is the criteria of gaining respect here , then I don't agree at all .

Your scope of involvement on these boards stretches only to the point of lashing out at others, expressing opinionated thoughts where none are needed, and being objective without cause.

you are pretty much showing double standards over here , I simply defended joshy and showed nello a reality. you responded to that , but you never responded when he called joshy's work a fail .

Your current state is nothing more than a blight.

your criteria for a person to be more than a blight is vague

If you do not feel you have the ability to make this (minor) change, you have the option to leave of your own free will. In reality (don't forget, the forums apply here),

and if you can't change your double standard ways ,
I choose to leave

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Najeeb and Baldwin still fighting? All these years and nothing changes.

TheXenon wrote : Najeeb and Baldwin still fighting? All these years and nothing changes.

from the statement above you are the one who didn't change at all

yeah I'm waiting that amazing desert with super dragonballZ cliff textures.. and that omega shenron..is so amassssiiiiing... Laughing Laughing don't make me laugh.. I have the eyes on my face and I can judge or not??.. to me is so.. nothing more..

say that I'm a illegitimate child or a puppy.. all you want, you will do faster..let's end the question really, doesn't match really with all of you.. I'll be waiting for Joshy.. Wink

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : yeah I'm waiting that amazing desert with super dragonballZ cliff textures.. and that omega shenron..is so amassssiiiiing... :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: don't make me laugh.. I have the eyes on my face and I can judge or not??.. to me is so.. nothing more..

say that I'm a ba,st,ar,d or a b,it-channel.. all you want, you will do faster..let's end the question really, doesn't match really with all of you.. I'll be waiting for Joshy.. Wink

Nello you are so F,you,n,n,ey !@!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

TheXenon wrote : Najeeb and Baldwin still fighting? All these years and nothing changes.

Xenon?!?!?!? Shocked

Buksna wrote :

Xenon?!?!?!? Shocked

Was a bit surprised there too.

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]