Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Goku kaiokens normal and x20

Kos View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 01, 2010

its good I guess.. but one thing I don't like is that his upper part with the bottom part don't seem to connect perfectly ..just like that Super Saiyan 4...if you can fix that guys ..it'll be very good then indeed Wink

Bax21 View user's profile Send private message

I agree...that Super Saiyan 4 body isn't finished yet and doesn't look so nice on characters...hope someone can finish that body Smile

poom View user's profile Send private message

well you guys have to understand that making an upper is not that easy look at maleks effort it resulted with no animation and animations are pretty hard to do as well that's why I need nabako mastap and maleks help there all very very good at what they do and sofar our efforts have brought us this far so imagine when mastap is done with the spirit animatio and when malek and naboku fix the upper body its going to be crazy man so you guys just please keep supporting us Smile

SuperMajinGogeta4 View user's profile Send private message

Guys don't be greedy. They are doing this for free.

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I know this is totally the wrong thread for this but its too awesome so look guys this Goku will have this shield

poom wrote : I know this is totally the wrong thread for this but its too awesome so look guys this Goku will have this shield

Looks cool but he never had that. *stunned* Also he needs a bit more red to his hair & black. Like in his icon.

that would happen if I added a cel-shadeband to it but I'm just going to leave it like that for now

Malek View user's profile Send private message

how I could edit a model without messing the animation on it PLEASE ?
how I could edit a model without messing the animation on it PLEASE ?
please Sad

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

The shield looks cool,you managed to make it to look like in the anime =O

malek I think asking mastap and trl would be a best idea

poom wrote : malek I think asking mastap and trl would be a best idea

So true. Also since your avi is Super Saiyan 4 Vegetto. Does that mean you'll be making sometime in the future a Super Saiyan 4 Vegetto? Razz

well *laughing out loud* that wasn't really my goal but lets not et of the topic at hand okay I'll be posting updates very shortly Smile[/you]

mastap15 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 03, 2010

New upper body work in progress. No textures, no cuts, not hands Confused. Its just the basic structure to check out the rig.

... AGAIN Work In Progress *laughing out loud*.

it looks awesome so far fixed shoulders Smile just needs to be textured and we need some hands Smile) then after this is complete the final step which is the Spirit Bomb animation :)then this is done

VERY nice work mapstap on that body ..it looks really good Smile
I'm not greedy but I'm only saying that if you still work on it now that if you could fix that upperbody with the lower one at least to this character cos it would look so much cooler and realistic Smile

and again..poom if you use that body (that last one from mapstap) for the Kaioken it'll look very good..don't have anything agasint the current one but we have to agree the one mapstap is currently working on now is so much better(and when he completes it Very Happy )....
guess you will see...still nice work on the progress so far guys Smile keep it up Wink

*laughing out loud* I don't think your greedy at all Smile but thanks for the support we will continue working but next update will be a while cause I'm busy perfecting the shield and nabako working on the Bleach mpd and some digimon and mastaps doing the animations and the Bleach mod its a whole lot of stuff Smile so just hang in there guys

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

The upper body looks cool,will you use it for the buff form to?

just the false Super Saiyan Smile
so every thing has a different body

nice Smile

what's up with the black chest & no hand or neck? *stunned*

hahaha that's the result of not textures and such that's actually really great progress if you would have seen what it looked like before but mastap has literaly redid this whole body Smile

poom wrote : hahaha that's the result of not textures and such that's actually really great progress if you would have seen what it looked like before but mastap has literaly redid this whole body Smile

Awesome =3 I hope it doesn't have the results of Raditz. looking like papermasey in all. *intense laughter*

Bax21 View user's profile Send private message

*intense laughter* awesome glad you are going to continue your work on that body... also it would be cool if you can save that body so it can be edited for other characters Very Happy

that body will be able to be edited for other characters no dought *laughing out loud* and this project is again postponed no ones working with it at the moment *laughing out loud*
so just hang in ther guys I've been a little busy with ZEQ2 reloaded and mastap rarely comes on and nabako is currently doing a little side project for me Smile

Reply with quote Sunday, March 07, 2010

okay guys I know you have all been waiting and he's not done yet cause he's waiting on the upper but here you go tell me what you think
when mastap is finished with the final upper I'll just release the fixed tier's okay so just wait I'm uploading now
also you have to have the "gokuret folder that it comes with in your player's and put the shader in the scipts folder too

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]