Content

New US server

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 03, 2009

I've tried connecting to the EU server but my system crashes, I've also heard other people complain about the EU server not letting them play. I would host a server but my laptop is incompetent. So, if anyone has a port fowarded router and is willing to setup a US server please post the ip so those who can't play on the EU server can have a chance.

Hellhound5 View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* if you tell me how I'll try Smile

what's so funny...okay post your ip address and port number and make sure your router is port fowarded..this new address will be the unofficial US server until Brad runs the official server.

Azurite Master William View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 04, 2009

The US server has been up since yesterday.

okay thanks

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

mel wrote : I've tried connecting to the EU server but my system crashes, I've also heard other people complain about the EU server not letting them play. I would host a server but my laptop is incompetent. So, if anyone has a port fowarded router and is willing to setup a US server please post the ip so those who can't play on the EU server can have a chance.

Your system crashes? You live in mars Confused, I live in spain and I didn't have problems in us server Confused

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]