Content

1, 2  >>

s.s.j.5 plan

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 12, 2010

here is the plan now make it

there is no creavity at all in Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) versionsall people get Super Saiyan 3 hair and golden colour body , there should be someting new like:
1:massive blue lightning around the body with golden aura
2:the hair shhould be black to a light red with a white streak in the middle, fur light red, yellow eye pupils.
make new attacks like thise Japanese names and translations iv come up with.
1:Myou Kamehameha (Dark Turtle Wave)
2:Dark Spear- Goku made a sword like shape with his ki with his arm straight out, and just goes right through his opponent.
3:Dark Ki Barrier- This barrier absorbs energy (ki), and Goku uses it for his own.

Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) should have light red hair, kind of like Gogeta Super Saiyan 4, but a little buffer, and the fur is light red, and has blue lightning engulfed around the body with one white streak in the middle of the hair, and 2 on the arm, and 2 more where his pacs are.

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : here is the plan now make it

there is no creavity at all in Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) versionsall people get Super Saiyan 3 hair and golden colour body , there should be someting new like:
1:massive blue lightning around the body with golden aura
2:the hair shhould be black to a light red with a white streak in the middle, fur light red, yellow eye pupils.
make new attacks like thise Japanese names and translations iv come up with.
1:Myou Kamehameha (Dark Turtle Wave)
2:Dark Spear- Goku made a sword like shape with his ki with his arm straight out, and just goes right through his opponent.
3:Dark Ki Barrier- This barrier absorbs energy (ki), and Goku uses it for his own.

Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) should have light red hair, kind of like Gogeta Super Saiyan 4, but a little buffer, and the fur is light red, and has blue lightning engulfed around the body with one white streak in the middle of the hair, and 2 on the arm, and 2 more where his pacs are.

why don't you make it najeeb huh

its an idea ,at lest apriciate it Crying or Very sad , it's not intellectually lacking like a golden Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) with intellectually lacking Super Saiyan 3 hair ,its an idea and a real modler always looks up to ideas not to tell the creator of the idea to make it

brendon View user's profile Send private message

yeah well I know it's an idea but why recreate the whole trnasformation he's already used in mugen fan made mangas and other things why change a trnasformation that was used a lot that's like saying Kaioken should be Super Saiyan which I would never say

*ponders* it is nothing like a Super Saiyan and that golden fur idia is intellectually lacking believe me I will soon give a sketch or trl can imajine and sketch it. at least its semcible and not a buffed monster like the April Fools art

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : *ponders* it is nothing like a Super Saiyan and that golden fur idia is intellectually lacking believe me I will soon give a sketch or trl can imajine and sketch it. at least its semcible and not a buffed monster like the April Fools art

Why would TRL want to sketch your Frankenstein creation? I'm not speaking for him, I'm just asking you why you think he would want to draw something like that.

the xenon that idia is great and a proper Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) for the first time, something new some thing different

TRL View user's profile Send private message

I have my own version of the 5th level. Now all rejoice. I dislike the grey Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) as well.

http://t-are-l.deviantart.com/art/This-is-Vegeta-103806989

http://t-are-l.deviantart.com/art/Super-Saiyan-Goku-5-126594413

it looks to much like Super Saiyan 4 but it's not bad

tell me how this looks like sshttp://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/83838-ssj5_goku.jpgj3 especially in the front najeeb you fail to notice things

trl the secong picture is similar of what I had in mind but with a little brighter light red and the same colour fur with a white streak in the middle and hair more buff than Gogeta and slightly buffer than a normal Super Saiyan 4 not abnormal like April Fools versions . it should have massive blue lightning and a violent brigfht golden aura

the 1st 1 is ugjlly I dislike it bad Rolling Eyes

*laughing out loud* vright , I was talking about the second one

mrjoe94 View user's profile Send private message

Why does everyone think S.S.J.5 if it existed, would look so different from 4? if anything trl's Goku looks the most logical.

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Too many people obsessed with transformations.

mrjoe94 wrote : Why does everyone think S.S.J.5 if it existed, would look so different from 4? if anything trl's Goku looks the most logical.

no it doesn't

Actually it does. Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 didn't differ that much either besides I even have a canon version in gt.

Gogeta is a Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) according to me. No one ever said which form he was in and in fact it's the only way to explain his red hair... unless toei was on crack while making gt, which they probably were...

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

This is how I see things

I love fan art of Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) silver/gray but I won't put it in Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) place

If we are going to imagine Super Saiyan stages then I think trl's pictures could be the one who matches so to say Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two).
explanation is because there are 3 levels of Super Saiyan with blond hair (one arter) and if we are going to consider GT as Dragon Ball sequel then there should be 3 transformations of Super Saiyan with black hair....
I said trl's pictures are easy to believe next transformation levels but I think if story would continue and if they already made black hair Super Saiyan next level should be BLACK hair

SO...Goku silver hair would be somewhere oh... my... lloyd VII because its higher, biger in muscles and so on...

I don't like Super Saiyan 4 because it ruined whole Dragon Ball/z story and I consider it same as fan art....
Now half of you will disagree with me because they made CARTOON...
If I'd had time I would made cartoon/anime and that it looks like Dragon Ball world and half of world would believe that THAT is sequel

Now I'm going offtopic but Super Saiyan 4 was made by my opinion to stop all other sequels that could come..why?...because they made in Dragon Ball Z Super Saiyan with short hair just to have material to do if sequel will come out one day while GT made Super Saiyan 4 with lets say long hair

Next transformation would make hair even bigger or same with some differences(what?!?!...like Super Saiyan 2 with electric and little different hair)
Super Saiyan 4 already has all those and Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) copyrighted would be again different then other transformations

If you continue sequel with another transformation you would ruin GT series which you can't by law

I'll stop here but there is explanation for all..

Story should stop on Dragon Ball Z and if you want sequels make movie...

Reply with quote Saturday, March 13, 2010

not nessiceri that if Super Saiyan 2 is similar to Super Saiyan then Super Saiyan 4 will be similar to Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two), Super Saiyan 3 is not similar to Super Saiyan 4..Gogeta was Super Saiyan 4 its said officialy .just try my colours

I will finish the eye colour soon. this is what I want it to be

Reply with quote Thursday, March 18, 2010

man some onbe make this please
its frieza! 5th form and ready to own cooler

Reply with quote Thursday, March 18, 2010

najeeb wrote : man some onbe make this please
its frieza! 5th form and ready to own cooler

this a cooler picture with edits *laughing out loud*

Reply with quote Friday, March 19, 2010

a frieza from 2 body wit edits, but he will certianly look like this

Rayuji View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 19, 2010

Here's a good idea..... why don't we stop making Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two)'s and start making things that would actually help the beta at this point?

Reply with quote Saturday, March 20, 2010

So there isn't even a frieza form 1 in public beta yet and najeeb would still want to go ahead and add a fiddle sticks 5th form?

Go for it najeeb! It's super awesome. Cool

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'd love to see a False-USSJ7 that transforms to USSJ7 that transforms to USSJ7 Kaioken x10 that transforms to USSJ7 Kaioken x20 that transforms to USSJ7 Kaioken x100 that transforms to USSJ8 that transforms to USSJ8 Kaioken x10...

[Edit: Message was shortened due to cluttering of the forum.]

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]