Content

1, 2, 3  >>

Earth Special Forces 1.4

killer88990 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 16, 2010

hy guys me and some friend are thinking on making Earth Special Forces 1.4 sesns 1.3 final beta is out we are making it a lot diffrrent so far we have some new gamplay 5 character and 1 map and we will like some ideas for the game like for ex:characters to include fusion moves spcecial moves doesn't need to be in the anime the ideas thaks Wink

brendon View user's profile Send private message

um Earth Special Forces 1.3 isn't finished yet so there's no point you can start it but release it after 1.3 officially come out it would be better that way

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

so you finally too out the secret andrei. good , this is just great man , I love Earth Special Forces Very Happy. and brendon , hhe and his team are more tlented than any adon maker over here .

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Hang on... You're not involved with the Earth Special Forces project in ANY sort of way, yet you're just "deciding" that YOU will make the next version of it without the actual Earth Special Forces team's involvement? That, my friends, is sheer ignorance and a hallmark of mental deficiency.

I think what you are REALLY talking about is: "Me and my friends are thinking about MAKING AN ADDON PACK for ESF1.3." You would do well to actually think about what you say before posting, even if it's just a splitsecond's contemplation.

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Alex wrote : Hang on... You're not involved with the Earth Special Forces project in ANY sort of way, yet you're just "deciding" that YOU will make the next version of it without the actual Earth Special Forces team's involvement? That, my friends, is sheer ignorance and a hallmark of mental deficiency.

I think what you are REALLY talking about is: "Me and my friends are thinking about MAKING AN ADDON PACK for ESF1.3." You would do well to actually think about what you say before posting, even if it's just a splitsecond's contemplation.

hahahahahaaahahahahhahahahahahahahah alex you really nailed them haahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahh

TRL View user's profile Send private message

best 1.4 ever

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : so you finally too out the secret andrei. good , this is just great man , I love Earth Special Forces Very Happy. and brendon , hhe and his team are more tlented than any adon maker over here .

I doubt that...let him show some progress then we will decide if he's better how you say

For now I'm sure you said that because you love Earth Special Forces more then zeq2lite....

This post would be a LOT bigger but I'll respect what Brad said about rude words towards someone

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 17, 2010

no Buksna I didn't say that because I love Earth Special Forces more than ZEQ2, I said because I know him personally

hey dude this project Earth Special Forces 1.4 has nothink to do with Earth Special Forces 1.3 the name won't be Earth Special Forces 1.4 we just think is good name to start is totally different the gameplay is somethink like bt version almost like bt version Wink

and the ideai of the threat is to give us some ideas for some new stuff like bonuss mission sagas ..... okay got it now guys Crying or Very sad

TRL I don't know if it will be so good be it will certly luck some think like the graph in bt2 we tried to get the Budokai Tenkaichi 3 graph but some guys are just lazy Postscript:me too Wink

should I put bots in it? yes or no and why

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Don't post 4 times in a row, edit them into one.

thaks for the tip xenon and najeeb I'm not the best addon maker you're the best Wink

Talk is cheap.

I don't see why you even make a thread about it, if you have nothing to show.

killer88990 wrote : thaks for the tip xenon and najeeb I'm not the best addon maker you're the best Wink

*laughing out loud* no man you guys rock

Reply with quote Thursday, March 18, 2010

TRl me and the the team we have some thinks going on like 10% of the game and we still work on it I'll talk to my friends and try to post some pictures they don't want to show some pictures until we reach 50% of the game done Wink Crying or Very sad

Then don't make a thread.

Has anyone figured out why there is an Earths Special Forces mod topic on the ZEQ2-Lite forum?

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

TheXenon wrote : Has anyone figured out why there is an Earths Special Forces mod topic on the ZEQ2-Lite forum?

Because this is fan project forum, so, it's not related with ZEQ2-lite and the thread hasn't broken any rule Very Happy Very Happy

But why would they post it here? It would be much more practical to post it in the Earth Special Forces forums.

brendon View user's profile Send private message

because these forums are better and they make us happy

that's not a good reason, you should let the grownups talk little boy.

Reply with quote Friday, March 19, 2010

the xenon this forum doesn't says that let the grownups talk and make the little boys quiet , brendon has the right to say anything he wants

Reply with quote Friday, March 19, 2010

If he isn't going to say something intelligent he shouldn't speak at all.

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]