Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Earth Special Forces 1.4

brendon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 19, 2010

oh yeah and everything you say and do is intellegant

killer88990 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 20, 2010

well I talk to team and they don't wanna post anything until 50% of the game and the name of the game is the fearless fighter of the univers beta version Wink

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

killer88990 wrote : well I talk to team and they don't wanna post anything until 50% of the game and the name of the game is the fearless fighter of the univers beta version Wink

you see that's a smart move from your team (not to post anything until 50%) but you had to be different and open a thread with nothing inside

TRL View user's profile Send private message

As far as I'm concerned killer, you are just another najeebian talking out of his neck. Without anything to back it up.

I bet you don't even have a "team".

zadam View user's profile Send private message

How many percent your team is now completed ?

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

0%

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : As far as I'm concerned killer, you are just another najeebian talking out of his neck. Without anything to back it up.

I bet you don't even have a "team".

he has a team and stop using my name you...!

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

What engine? What platform(s)? Is there anyone on the team that knows anything about game development? Or is it just ideas?

If you know nothing, and the team members you recruit know nothing, then it's best you go learn something FIRST to some degree where the work you produce is decent enough and works well enough that you can put a game together.

Otherwise give up. Especially if you start asking for tutorials on the forums after this.

Harsh, but you have to face reality.

killer88990 wrote : well I talk to team and they don't wanna post anything until 50% of the game and the name of the game is the fearless fighter of the univers beta version Wink

What's with sticking 'beta version' on the end of the game's title? Confused

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Making_a_Mod#Starting_out

Yes it's advice about starting mod making for Source engine, but it applies to ANY engine just as much.

Read it and burn it into your brains!

Reply with quote Sunday, March 21, 2010

hy I just got back form a field trip with the team since no one was going to give us some ideas and so far we have 45% we just need a little more and soon I'll post some pictures just so I can laughed at TRL hahahaah

killer88990 wrote : hy I just got back form a field trip with the team since no one was going to give us some ideas and so far we have 45% we just need a little more and soon I'll post some pictures just so I can laughed at TRL hahahaah

*laughing out loud* , good one. nice hey are you planing to ad April Fools characters , or only PLEASE ad frieza 5th form I have a refrence for it

A field trip? I'm laughing already.

My lloyd, killer88990 did you even read my post?

Have you also seen Zeth's post?

As I thought I (and others) had made crystal clear before, there is no need for a separate ZEQ2-lite sub-project of this nature and I HIGHLY recommend you do not continue with privatized content development (as it actually HURTS ZEQ2-lite's fundamental concepts)

It would be MUCH more beneficial overall if everyone developing on this project just created independent threads in the addon forum for each of their pieces of content and release them immediately. The advantage of this is that you'll be able to get more constructive critiques so that you can release updates -- not to mention helping to perpetuate the flow of progress in ZEQ2-lite overall.

Centralizing a "team" effort like this one is counter-productive in terms of managerial and content flow alike. I think you'll find that feedback/support from knowledgeable sources will come more readily by my above suggestions.

You, a really cool guy, brendon and najeeb need to listen.

If you want what Zeth said in simpler English, then it's like this:

Don't bother setting up teams because it is A BAD IDEA.

Then read Zeth's quote again for the reasons WHY.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

MDave wrote : My lloyd, killer88990 did you even read my post?

Have you also seen Zeth's post?

As I thought I (and others) had made crystal clear before, there is no need for a separate ZEQ2-lite sub-project of this nature and I HIGHLY recommend you do not continue with privatized content development (as it actually HURTS ZEQ2-lite's fundamental concepts)

It would be MUCH more beneficial overall if everyone developing on this project just created independent threads in the addon forum for each of their pieces of content and release them immediately. The advantage of this is that you'll be able to get more constructive critiques so that you can release updates -- not to mention helping to perpetuate the flow of progress in ZEQ2-lite overall.

Centralizing a "team" effort like this one is counter-productive in terms of managerial and content flow alike. I think you'll find that feedback/support from knowledgeable sources will come more readily by my above suggestions.

You, a really cool guy and najeeb need to listen.

If you want what Zeth said in simpler English, then it's like this:

Don't bother setting up teams because it is A BAD IDEA.

Then read Zeth's quote again for the reasons WHY.

AHHH Surprised

So that's what Zeth said....

I'm not in anukind of developing with a really cool guy , just an manager , and I didn't see anything yet so ithink that its fake

dudes I don't know if you got the idea of the threat okay is give us some ideas for the game you guys are hopeless and once we reach 50% I will laugh at you TRL hahahahahhha Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

killer88990 wrote : dudes I don't know if you got the idea of the threat okay is give us some ideas for the game you guys are hopeless and once we reach 50% I will laugh at you TRL hahahahahhha Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

yeah sure go ahead, I will feel soooo bad. Crying or Very sad

just kidding. little kids these days Rolling Eyes

ohh and one more thing mdvae I read your post and you I did not understand najeeb sure some paril fools charatcer are good { I will name hercules TRL snece he only laughs hahahaha} o and just pm me in yahoo najeeb so you could gave some ideas how frieza 5th form looks Wink

Reply with quote Monday, March 22, 2010

dudes the project is off it semmes I no longer have a team to work with since like half of the team is moving in spain and rest moving somewhere in bucharest me and *ponders* ana can't do much so the project is off how do I close the threat please TRL I am still laughing hahahHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

zadam View user's profile Send private message

Knew it.. You didn't even have a team..

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

My post is the best on this thread!
lacking IDEA. *intense laughter*

killer88990 wrote : dudes the project is off it semmes I no longer have a team to work with since like half of the team is moving in spain and rest moving somewhere in bucharest me and *ponders* ana can't do much so the project is off how do I close the threat please TRL I am still laughing hahahHAHAHAHA :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

*laughing out loud*.... enough said.

Reply with quote Saturday, April 10, 2010

flash new flash new new name the z force najeeb best idea yet

Reply with quote Saturday, April 10, 2010

listen guys all the lacking posts are by kilers small brother , he knows his password , and yes there is a team it never got finished that was his small bros post

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]