Reply with quote Monday, April 26, 2010

here is mine:

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

here is my second one:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

you guys dislike gt for a intellectually lacking reason , just because the punk creator was not involed thaht doesn't means that its bad I like it very much

Kos View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud*...well this is fail try of mine Cool

link fo rthe game PLEASE Razz

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : you guys dislike gt for a intellectually lacking reason , just because the punk creator was not involed thaht doesn't means that its bad I like it very much

No I dislike it because the F up the whole story...everything what Dragon Ball Z stands for GT ruined...

You are the one who is getting the point wrong...you only think it is good because there is another gokus transformation and how he looks...

Fights between them are lacking....drawings are more intellectually lacking then Dragon Ball Z to 90 episode, and I don't want to talk about drawings beyond 90 episode...you can't even compare slitliest thing with that

Anyway

Vegeta stated that pure Saiyan hair is the same from the day they are born...by hair he means all hair...and all of the sudden he gets his mustages...okay but nevermind that...Vegeta is known for his behavior and I figured that he cares of the way he looks, judging from his words in Dragon Ball Z and his accusations...so if someone with that personality really exists he'll never grow that lacking mustages

Goku is known as the strongest warior in the universe and all of a sudden in GT he has difficulties with giant bug...another thing...they made him small with Dragon Ball....wish was just to make him SMALL not kid..He started to behave like some child... :S

Gohan learend how to became Mystic...ITS A TRANSFORMATION...so why the heck would he go Super Saiyan in GT which is way way weaker

I bet that GT story was written in 10 days..no thinking, just to make more money...They were smart because Dragon Ball/z fans will buy it even if it is the biggest trash in the world..and in that time fans were mostly kids...

Buksna wrote :

najeeb wrote : you guys dislike gt for a intellectually lacking reason , just because the punk creator was not involed thaht doesn't means that its bad I like it very much

No I dislike it because the F up the whole story...everything what Dragon Ball Z stands for GT ruined...

You are the one who is getting the point wrong...you only think it is good because there is another gokus transformation and how he looks...

Fights between them are lacking....drawings are more intellectually lacking then Dragon Ball Z to 90 episode, and I don't want to talk about drawings beyond 90 episode...you can't even compare slitliest thing with that

Anyway

Vegeta stated that pure Saiyan hair is the same from the day they are born...by hair he means all hair...and all of the sudden he gets his mustages...okay but nevermind that...Vegeta is known for his behavior and I figured that he cares of the way he looks, judging from his words in Dragon Ball Z and his accusations...so if someone with that personality really exists he'll never grow that lacking mustages

Goku is known as the strongest warior in the universe and all of a sudden in GT he has difficulties with giant bug...another thing...they made him small with Dragon Ball....wish was just to make him SMALL not kid..He started to behave like some child... :S

Gohan learend how to became Mystic...ITS A TRANSFORMATION...so why the heck would he go Super Saiyan in GT which is way way weaker

I bet that GT story was written in 10 days..no thinking, just to make more money...They were smart because Dragon Ball/z fans will buy it even if it is the biggest trash in the world..and in that time fans were mostly kids...

he cut his hair
he grew a mustach , hhe never aaid Saiyans can't grow it, Goku was still new to Super Saiyan 4 when fighting that bug , he achived full Super Saiyan 4 when Gohan and others gave I'm power when sym shenron was about to attacks, if all this would have happend in Dragon Ball Z you would like it, also Gohan must have trained and surpassed is Super Saiyan capabilities greater than mystic ones

he said it when they came out from hyperbolic time chamber...Trunks hair has grown and Bulma asked Vegeta why didn't he change one bit

When Goku was fighting that giant bug, he didn't know about Super Saiyan 4 yet

Gohan can't surpass mystic form with only Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan 2 because mystic form was even stronger then Super Saiyan 3 and Gohan wasn't training at all...he was geek after Buu and he dedicated his life to his family

Buksna wrote : he said it when they came out from hyperbolic time chamber...Trunks hair has grown and Bulma asked Vegeta why didn't he change one bit

When Goku was fighting that giant bug, he didn't know about Super Saiyan 4 yet

Gohan can't surpass mystic form with only Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan 2 because mystic form was even stronger then Super Saiyan 3 and Gohan wasn't training at all...he was geek after Buu and he dedicated his life to his family

NO mystic is not stronger than full Super Saiyan 3 as stated in end of Dragon Ball Z Goku was stated to be the strongest

okay I don't really care about that...my point was that Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 can't be stronger than mystic

okay I'm out of this conversation...I said what I said

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Buksna wrote: Vegeta stated that pure Saiyan hair is the same from the day they are born...by hair he means all hair...and all of the sudden he gets his mustages...okay but nevermind that...Vegeta is known for his behavior and I figured that he cares of the way he looks, judging from his words in Dragon Ball Z and his accusations...so if someone with that personality really exists he'll never grow that lacking mustages

His dad had a moustache and maybe he had one too but was shaving it off! And as for the hair... Well they really messed up on that one.

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am going to try Vegeta gt

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Buksna wrote : he said it when they came out from hyperbolic time chamber...Trunks hair has grown and Bulma asked Vegeta why didn't he change one bit

How do you explain that king Vegeta is born with a moustache and beard ?

Malek wrote :

that made my day malek Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

nice one

Malek wrote :

and you think that Dragon Ball Z anime has no flaws....everything is explained and in its position????

TRL View user's profile Send private message

king Vegeta is created by toei not toriyama. Most of the inconsistencies can be found to originate from there.

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

King Vegeta wasn't a massive failure though!

Sonicblade7 View user's profile Send private message

Can't have a dress up yet game without Cell's theme song!!!

mrjoe94 View user's profile Send private message

brendon wrote : another epic release "Saiyan from egypt"

Brolly is the real Saiyan of egypt. I mean all his jewlery stuff and his head "Restrainer" (I guess?) looks like a crown.....KING Brolly!!!!1one

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]