Content

here you ask question about pcsx2

killer88990 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I know evreything there is to know about emulating using pcsx2 I got 1 ear exp in this ask me anything Wink

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

the PlayStation 2 pcx emulatir needs 512mb ram , 2.4 ghz p4 , 256mb graphics , then why isn't it running on my pc when its 4x powerful then the stuff I wrote above , its choopy and slow

Stayalive View user's profile Send private message

CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers.
I get this error on all 0.9.7 and 0.9.6 just 1888 beta works.I tried every DVD plugin but the same error.And on 1888 the game run in 60 fps.
Maybe this error is because I have Windows 7?

Reply with quote Thursday, April 08, 2010

for both your probles you need gsdx 1.1 and istead of doing run cd dvd or open iso you just push execute it way stabbel that way the bios will loud bloppity blip bloop first the the game Wink

oh and najjeb in order to run Budokai Tenkaichi 3 at full speed I need like an amd anthol dual core with 2.80ghz and an 1gb video nvidia 9400gt plus 2 gb ram ddr2 Rolling Eyes

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

dude it runs on 128 mb graphics I have seen it on youtube

yes the program runs on an 128mb but not on an via igp it runs on an 128mb but tou really need a lot of ram and a very big processor to compesate and still you won't get full speed

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

I had a problem, my computer isn't good enough to run Budokai Tenkaichi 3 at full speed. So what I did was got off my lazy buttocks and bought the game for my Wii for $24.99 problem solved.

LORD MJ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 09, 2010

I can run Budokai Tenkaichi 3 full speed with my NVIDIA 9600GT and that is not really a superior card.

For all of you who can't run Budokai Tenkaichi 3 full speed use GSDX plugin for graphic. You're using ZeroGs and that plugin is only for extremely powerful PCs.

Also try the latest beta, with every beta the games are running faster.

you but zero gs has many graoh vugs black screes missing textures etc gsdx is way better just try 1.1 or 1.0 I'll work great

JadenKorn Totally Explicit View user's profile Send private message

Not necessarily always faster. Remember, newer beta versions can bring up regressions (meaning that this particular newer release might be actually bugged or misconfigured, thus you might experience slowdowns with it, which didn't happened with the previous beta version.)

I suggest you should try every possibilities out there. Like using an older client with newer plugins, newer client with older plugins, and mix 'em as you really see fit.

Don't forget to write some information down (like FPS speed, sound smoothness, control responsiveness, etc) so that it will be easier to remember to switch to the most optimal environment/settings after your done with the testings. Razz

the best pcsx2 so far is 9.7 telling speed is so big imporved using 9.7

abhishekgoel101 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 26, 2015

gs plugin failed to open your computer may have insufficient resources.how to fix this error in windows 7?

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 26, 2015

*laughing out loud*. Like.. Seriously ?

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 28, 2015

abhishekgoel101 wrote : gs plugin failed to open your computer may have insufficient resources.how to fix this error in windows 7?

Ignoring the 5 year necro post.

It simply mean your computer is not powerful enough to run the graphics pluggin.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The idea of topics/threads being delimited by their creation timestamps (which does not apply on these boards) was always a HORRIBLE convention that forum maintainers employed. If the topic is relative, it simply makes SENSE to use an existing thread -- regardless of age -- rather than cluttering up a message board with redundancy.

Would it help if such threads/discussions were segmented or showed lapses in time? Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still infinitely more practical to have them in one place.

If the whole "start a new topic" mentality was pushed to bugtrackers or any other medium which demanded organization, the information would be so sparse that you'd practically never find anything relative without milling over globs of entries.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

The idea of topics/threads being delimited by their creation timestamps (which does not apply on these boards) was always a HORRIBLE convention that forum maintainers employed. If the topic is relative, it simply makes SENSE to use an existing thread -- regardless of age -- rather than cluttering up a message board with redundancy.

Would it help if such threads/discussions were segmented or showed lapses in time? Sure, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still infinitely more practical to have them in one place.

If the whole "start a new topic" mentality was pushed to bugtrackers or any other medium which demanded organization, the information would be so sparse that you'd practically never find anything relative without milling over globs of entries.

Id be inclined to agree if this was a general topic about the emulator. But this is pretty much offtopic especially since the person of the topics interest "the guy who said to ask him since he knows everything" has not posted on this forum for 4 years now, and probably hasn't visited in just as long *intense laughter*

Also I agree that information organization is important, but it needs to be organized. As it is in this thread at the moment its a general thread instead of a speciffic issue toppic. Meaning while all the info is in once place, the info is scattered through the thread in what one could desctibe as a clusterfuck. Its like opening the drawer and throwing in files as they come in with no structure or organisation. And searching through such things is discomforting and time consuming once they get larger.

But yeah fine I take the necro post thing back Smile

information organization

Two unknown notions here. :rollTroll:

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 30, 2015

Also I agree that information organization is important, but it needs to be organized. As it is in this thread at the moment its a general thread instead of a speciffic issue toppic. Meaning while all the info is in once place, the info is scattered through the thread in what one could desctibe as a clusterfuck.

Agreed, but that really depends on the categorization in place. If there were an entire forum to this topic, then yes, multiple threads should exist per inquiry. Jumbo threads aren't really helpful if pertinent information isn't highlighted in some manner.

My comments were speaking very broadly about accepted practices on message boards online. I'm definitely NOT saying the ZEQ2-lite forums are or should be used as an example to them -- only that better designs CAN exist.

Yes, threads should be divided by topic and further divided by sub-topics/questions. What you and I are both suggesting is exactly the same -- and exactly how no messaging/communication system online is.

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 14, 2015

Do you guys know that it's possible to play tenkaichi 3 online with a friend with the Wii emulator? used to do it with Nielsmkn, combining this with voice chat, recreates the nostalgic feeling from when you were a little kid and someone came over to play on a PlayStation 2 haha:p

>Domitjen

Does it lags as on the real Wii version ? Razz

I remember trying it once, it was horrible.. But still I won the fight. *super mega extreme intense laughter*

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >Domitjen

Does it lags as on the real Wii version ? Razz

I remember trying it once, it was horrible.. But still I won the fight. *super mega extreme intense laughter*

I remember there was no lag or problems with 1 vs 1, but when we tried to do team battle, it got out of sync a few times. So we stuck with 1 vs 1.

But this was eons ago, I have no idea if this would still be the case.

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hey I posted in this thread more than 5 years ago. Cool!

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 25, 2015

TheXenon wrote : Hey I posted in this thread more than 5 years ago. Cool!

Wanna medal?

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 26, 2015

It's all what I've got for you.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]