Content

1, 2, 3  >>

What's the point of downloading ZEQ2 ?

Ozelinho View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, May 07, 2010

what's the point of downloading this game? No server list, usually no servers online, no bots, only 4 characters(except for custom characters that players make)no release date, maybe the devs aren't working on this game yet... Worst beta I ever played.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

give tehm time dude , I have to agree on the foults but enjoy the cell shade :X

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Ozelinho wrote : what's the point of downloading this game? No server list, usually no servers online, no bots, only 4 characters(except for custom characters that players make)no release date, maybe the devs aren't working on this game yet... Worst beta I ever played.

there is mostly a server online hosted by Buksna, you can find it at http://www.gametiger.net/search?mod=ZEQ2&game=all

If you watch development section, you will see that the devs just finished their Nappa model, and you can expect public beta 2 around September.

don't forget that this is still public beta 1. Show some respect, the team is working very hard on this project.

don't looks like they are working hard >_>

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Ozelinho wrote : what's the point of downloading this game? No server list, usually no servers online, no bots, only 4 characters(except for custom characters that players make)no release date, maybe the devs aren't working on this game yet... Worst beta I ever played.

Thanks for your input.

You don't seem to understand what a beta is.

And follow my post and Zeth's post in here: http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1935

JUNE *laughing out loud*! Now I really think they aren't working hard...

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

What's the point of this thread?

void View user's profile Send private message

Ozelinho wrote : JUNE *laughing out loud*! Now I really think they aren't working hard...

Funny coming from someone who doesn't contribute anything. It's a voluntary project. Either be grateful that a free high quality product like this even exists to begin with or just leave. It's not as if you were a paying customer and had any right to complain.

But since you're obviously such an awesome developer yourself, why don't you join in and show us how easy it is to create 3 additional characters and maps? After all it's not hard work, right?

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

worst beta I have ever played ...are you freaking insane
tell me uninformed participator which freaking game is better than this
go play mugen uninformed participator

YOUR FIT TO PLAY IN THE TOILET Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* Void killed him *intense laughter*

Anyways I believe he made an attempt to get Public Beta 2 out earlier by trying to get the devs angry Razz

Made a similar attempt when I came here. That time Brad killed me Surprised

Decision View user's profile Send private message

What a silly post, this kids ignorance is insulting.

He could be fearsome creature partying as well, which is my guess.

He registered his account on April Fools day, he's a bit late but no biggie.

RealDeal wrote :

YOUR FIT TO PLAY IN THE TOILET Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wanna see better games? here some names.

Battlefield:Bad company
Battlefield:Bad company 2
Nexus:Jupiter Incident
Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare
Battlefield 2
Call of duty United Offensive
Guild Wars
and a lot more...

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Explain to me why you are naming games that have close to no similarities towards ZEQ2-Lite. Especially Guild Wars, I want to hear all about that one.

Syren View user's profile Send private message

Ozelinho wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

Battlefield 2
Guild Wars
and a lot more...

Professionally built games with huge teams and budget compared to a fan made mod in its first beta? Not to mention with a very small "team" who devotes their spare time away from obviously more important activities such as school. It has been said before and even in this same topic... This is an open mod for everyone to contribute to.

Your stupidity is so unbelievable that I am now convinced you are almost certainly a fearsome creature.

jag View user's profile Send private message

Yeah he`s a fearsome creature or there is just too much ignorance in his head.

Show some respect for these guys that work really hard each day. I`ve been in this community for 2 months or so and trust me, they work hard. Probably you just expect games to get out like in the EA comercials or so, mate this is fan-made.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, May 08, 2010

Ozelinho wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

Battlefield 2
Guild Wars
and a lot more...

oh my lloyd you poor uninformed participator I am talking about Dragon Ball Z pc games ....
how can you insult ZEQ2 man

ZEQ2 is the best 3D Dragon Ball Z game
2nd comes Earth Special Forces
3rd Bid For Power
4thdb source

and don't count Dragon Ball Online game is not in English

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Ozelinho wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

Battlefield 2
Guild Wars
and a lot more...

If you don't like it, bugger off elsewhere you selfish dot.

Besides, all the games you have listed are professionally vreated with massive teams and professional modellers. How can you expect a tiny group of people, who devote their time and money to an open source FREE game to be prematurely released because of your selfish and unreasonable desires? You'd have to be the greatest modeller in the world. Prove to me that you can do better. Otherwise, I recommend you take your sorry buttocks back to wherever you came from.

Epic fearsome creature partying is epic. Very Happy

RealDeal wrote :

Ozelinho wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

Battlefield 2
Guild Wars
and a lot more...

oh my lloyd you poor uninformed participator I am talking about Dragon Ball Z pc games ....

3rd Bid For Power
4thdb source

I concur it is the best game of Dragon Ball for PC but is just a LOT bugged which is bad.

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Ozelinho wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

Ozelinho wrote :

RealDeal wrote :

Battlefield 2
Guild Wars
and a lot more...

3rd Bid For Power
4thdb source

I concur it is the best game of Dragon Ball for PC but is just a LOT bugged which is bad.

You don't seem to understand what the word Beta means.

It's either play it now and/or contribute towards developing for it now, or waiting for the finished thing which could take a lengthy amount of time with just the few developers we have.

If we didn't release anything, you wouldn't even be here to complain about it.

you're insane dude this game rox and it's the second best Dragon Ball Z game how the love can you say it's the worst beta , you're a loving good guy you ill-mannered buffoon

edit : also if you ofend zeq2lite that means you offend me and when you ofend me you're dead Evil or Very Mad

ZEQ2-Lite vacuums. Cool

you're a kid so I will ignore you little xeon Laughing

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Offtopic : you're avatar suits you perfectly I mean with you're silliness Laughing Advice : change it (I'm talking to najeeb)

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2-lite is an open-source project. As such, it follows the rules of ANY open-source project and is fueled by user's contributions. Anyone is free to do so. Many VERY successful open-source projects can go YEARS without an update, but that doesn't mean they are any less successful or without intention.

The problem is that you are either [a] treating this project like a commercial game funded and supported by an actual studio/organization or [b] treating this project like a mod-based game where a centralized team resides as the sole maintainers.

Both are false in this case. I reference this thread if you need more information on clarifications of this post.

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]