Content

Bots

harmless View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 10, 2009

Is it possible to add bots soon? I can't wait to try out the mêlée system, I really want to see how it fights, but since there are no servers, and you can't add bots...

It is possible that I just don't know how, so could someone help out?

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

the server ip is 74.194.99.70....the port is already placed so just join and get your arse handed to you

Branks View user's profile Send private message

Is there a topic that is stickied with the server info? If not, there should be one for those not knowing the address.

Oh, okay thanks. Is this server 24/7, cause I tried joining, and it couldn't connect...

WarFang_76 True Warrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 11, 2009

Not even close to 24/7

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

It is, but can go down from time to time when the power blinks and my system restarts (for instance last night)

Zeth wrote : It is, but can go down from time to time when the power blinks and my system restarts (for instance last night)

Oh haha, cause I was trying last night, and it went to like, finding challenge 43, so I quit Very Happy

GokuSSJ4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 07, 2009

harmless wrote :

Zeth wrote : It is, but can go down from time to time when the power blinks and my system restarts (for instance last night)

Oh haha, cause I was trying last night, and it went to like, finding challenge 43, so I quit Very Happy

See When It Does That Just Hit The Button Above the tab key to the left of 1 press that and type /connect (With Adress) and it connected for me

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]