Content

1, 2  >>

Najeeb Got Accepted

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lfs wrote :

Baldwin wrote : OH MY GOODNESS what and office oh o oh oh I would love that well "WE" WOULD LOVE THAT !!!!!!! OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!! that woul be great man, imagine me sitting down at my office at the ZEQ2 office Cool just chillin telling other workers "hey are those textures done yet?!!!!!!!

Your very first work would be to clean dishes for 5 years before you can have your actual team :p

*laughing out loud* then I'm alucky one I got with out washing *intense laughter* see it to believe it

http://www.moddb.com/company/mrp/members

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : http://www.moddb.com/company/mrp/members

Seems like someone was trying to do some kind of game (at least its content is not understandable what's going on) and failed miserably.

Lfs wrote :

najeeb wrote : http://www.moddb.com/company/mrp/members

Seems like someone was trying to do some kind of game (at least its content is not understandable what's going on) and failed miserably.

you haven't seen what is made in just 5 months with 3 developers and 2 beta testers and 1 adio video guy , they got a better start than most mods

TRL View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

Lfs wrote :

Baldwin wrote : OH MY GOODNESS what and office oh o oh oh I would love that well "WE" WOULD LOVE THAT !!!!!!! OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS!!!!!! that woul be great man, imagine me sitting down at my office at the ZEQ2 office Cool just chillin telling other workers "hey are those textures done yet?!!!!!!!

Your very first work would be to clean dishes for 5 years before you can have your actual team :p

*laughing out loud* then I'm alucky one I got with out washing *intense laughter* see it to believe it

If I see one hint of my textures on that project... That's it, it's over for you.
And don't tell me stuff like "hey I edited it" or "I just used yours as an example".

I'm wondering what did you show them in order for them to accept you.

TRL wrote :

najeeb wrote :

Lfs wrote :

If I see one hint of my textures on that project... That's it, it's over for you.
And don't tell me stuff like "hey I edited it" or "I just used yours as an example".

I'm wondering what did you show them in order for them to accept you.

I didn't use one of you're textures just showed them my Namek textures

najeeb wrote :
you haven't seen what is made in just 5 months with 3 developers and 2 beta testers and 1 adio video guy , they got a better start than most mods

Sounds like a real deal. I'm trembling now. ZEQ2Lite has made another big enemy. A threat.

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

David, you forgot to add "PLEASE"..

Way better! David, I'm so proud of you, my son! Cool

Oh my lloyd! Dave you should apply for them and help DBT! Cool

okay

I can does lightning effects too Very Happy sees!

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

MDave wrote : I can does lightning effects too Very Happy sees!

parody of someone?

nielsmillikan View user's profile Send private message

That was awesome MDave Surprised

Rls please.

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

You do realize that these MRP guys are a bunch of rippers, right?

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

Sorry but the MRP mod looks like a fail =\,plus that they stole Earth Special Forces models and maybe who knows what else.

brendon View user's profile Send private message

MDave you are a lloyd the best person here you musty release everything No PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE it's the most beautiful work I've ever seen only you could have made that because like I said you're a lloyd Laughing

Reply with quote Sunday, May 30, 2010

damerea: be a little more quiet Twist it up , they didn't ripp anything

Brolly: they asked Earth Special Forces for permission and now they have their own models.and tyhey only worked 5 months on it with 4 devs , they are improving now.

and I never created this thread one of the admins must have done this . I will not come online here until the admin who made this thread apologizes for making fun of me! Mad

void View user's profile Send private message

improbable, nobody but you can butcher the English language like that.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

void wrote : improbable, nobody but you can butcher the English language like that.

It's a seperated topic. His post was spam on another thread. He doesn't seem to understand. Let's all cross our fingers now...

TRL is right.

Najeeb, I split the off topic post from the fund raising thread.

So if you think someone is making fun of you, it's yourself. Wink

Who will najeeb fight with next? Laughing

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 31, 2010

Meeee!!! Pick me!! Pick me!!

Bax21 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 31, 2010

najeebshah Apr 29 2010, 2:08pm says:
why did you say screw Earth Special Forces? and how can you campare Earth Special Forces with tis have you seen the latest work , the graphics the effects the models the maps? I like this mod but stop comparing to mods which are way more experinced . if you want it like the new Earth Special Forces you may want to contact me , I can do textures of your type , I have done textures for a official ZEQ2-lite map (frieza ship map) I can do all anime style textures , I am making my own mod named after the first ever Dragon Ball Z mod which died , "power up" , but then I thought that I should help you guys or Dragon Ball tacticks , I did not get anyreply from them so if you are interested I can brig my team here and help you guys , I have 2 modellers , 1 famous mapper on ZEQ2-lite forums , 2 codders and one texturar that is me. butu first tell me on what engine is this game , quake or Half-Life?

what's the name of your mod? Laughing

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]