Content

PlayStation 2 Emu

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hey does anyone know where to get a GOOD PlayStation 2 emu and some Dragon Ball Z fighting game for it on PC I am running windows vista (no need to ridicule me for it it, for I do not give a poo.) and I would like to start playing one of those good old fighting games I used to play when I was 12-13 for example... Dragonball Z Budokai 3... or Dragonball Z Budokai 2 if you happen to have the links to the PlayStation 2 emu or PlayStation 2 games for it please leave the link in this thread please Smile

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

You are not allowed to ask for PlayStation 2 games or other warez.

As for the PlayStation 2 emu. I haven't found a stable one yet.
Don't think there is a "Good" emu out.
Just do what I did and buy a PlayStation 2. They are cheap now-a-days.

I have one.. don't want to waste money on games for an old beat up system at the moment. And What do you mean I'm not aloud to ask for PlayStation 2 roms for an emu online. *rolling on floor laughing* what's up with that? Explain.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

http://pcsx2.net/ is the most advanced PlayStation 2 emulator I am aware of. However, you will need to use your own means to obtain roms legally. The emulator should support native playback if you put the disc in your dvd drive -- which is the recommended legal way to play the game. You could do a backup image dump of your game and play from that, but without actual possession of a physical disk, you're pressing boundaries of legality.

Emulators themselves are completely legal and often used as reverse engineering studies for upper level computer science courses at universities. Generally, it's the bios and copyrighted media (games) where legal complications will arise. No one here can/should provide you any links to such media.

I'm aware of the seriousness in this matter, however I now cannot say I was not well informed thanks very much Wink

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]