Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

ZEQ2-Lite Frequently Asked Questions

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Have a power level much higher enough than the person who shoots you with the beam and you will REFLECT IT.(Throw it back at them) but you can also DEFLECT(simply push it away) it if I'm right by having a higher power and will move wherever your crosshair is. If your power is not high enough to do any of those, just block and when the beam stops, move away. Very Happy

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Djosama wrote : Have a power level much higher enough than the person who shoots you with the beam and you will REFLECT IT.(Throw it back at them) but you can also DEFLECT(simply push it away) it if I'm right by having a higher power and will move wherever your crosshair is. If your power is not high enough to do any of those, just block and when the beam stops, move away. Very Happy

Pretty much this. Deflecting the beams back at an attacker is entirely based on your powerlevel. If you're much stronger than your opponent, you can "swat" an attack back at them. This should function for all attacks, including beams. In other words, your "current" powerlevel(Not maximum) must be higher than your opponent for this to occur.

Wolverine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is that so?

yvansinues View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 20, 2012

I want to play with other players anyone here have server open 24/7 Very Happy

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 01, 2012

quick question... how to make the character run when is on ground.. what I have to setup? and in which way?.. Question Question Question Question Question x1000

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 01, 2012

why do you want the player to run

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 02, 2012

Although Dragon Ball Z characters performing a run animation is very VERY rare and thus tends to appear strangely, you can toggle its usage by enabling g_running 1.

okay thanks.. I want just try Wink

don't working Embarassed Confused

added this "1" in default.cfg but nothing ingame..

nello it's,"not working"
not don't working Wink Laughing Laughing

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

ivanhoeGT wrote : nello it's,"not working"
not don't working Wink :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

*laughing out loud*, Give him time man! Laughing His English is getting better...

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

added this "1" in default.cfg but nothing ingame..

Try changing it in the console. Are you on the ground? Did you restart the map? Does the character actually have a running animation? Test it on Goku. Make sure you are the server, of course, too.

Zeth IT WORKS!!!
sorry to yell Embarassed Embarassed

fine he work Wink .

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 05, 2012

I did this on consoles but not working what to do please help anyone ? Crying or Very sad

cnnl99 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 25, 2013

Shenku wrote :
I downloaded <insert addon here>, where do I put it?
When you download an addon character or map, you need to place the folders from the file into specific locations for the game to find them. For characters, this is split up as the character itself which is in a folder(example folder name: "Goku") which goes into the players folder.(which is located here: "ZEQ2\ZEQ2Contents\players") The second part is the shader file(example: "Goku.shader") goes into the scripts folder.(Located here: "ZEQ2\ZEQ2Contents\scripts")

So if you put them in the right places, it should be located as follows:
Character: "ZEQ2\ZEQ2Contents\players\Goku"
shader file: "ZEQ2\ZEQ2Contents\scripts\Goku.shader"
(Note: The bulk of character information is located in the "Goku" folder, but without the shader in place, the character will not show up propperly in game!)

Maps are a bit trickier, depending on the type. Most are done with pk3 files, and are simply dragged and dropped into the "ZEQ2Contents" folder.(which is here: "ZEQ2\ZEQ2Contents") Once the file is dragged in, you'll need to type in the "/map <mapnamehere>" command, with the correct name of the map, or it won't work.

Why can't I do it. It not working!

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 06, 2013

cnnl99 wrote :
Why can't I do it. It not working!

maybe you did not install the Addon correctly did you put the Script in the scripts folder and the models of the players in the player folder and the attacks in the skill folder plus you would want to add the attack script in the skill folder the Skill phys and the ghys
I know it sounds odd but you need to put them there and you need to check the script of the shader and remember to add the Shader Script in the shader file and the Textures of maps in the map File

all in all its Tedious work of an addon maker
a good addon maker that is

remember that the Directory changes from Version to Version like in the 1st Stable build you can locate the Zeq2lite players & Shaders & Script and Skill files in the Zeq2Content

but in the new Stable build 1562 I do not remember exactly what's the number of the Revision
but it is located in the file ZEQ2
that all is the information that I know

~I hope that I have helped you in any way possible

~ Good Bye ~

PrinceOfNsanity View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 14, 2013

My turn for a question!

Okay, I know how to transform. But, with most of these awesome add-on characters in Rev 5, they will go Super Saiyan 4 or Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two). Let's say for example, I only want to go Super Saiyan and not the final form. Because when I transform I go instantly Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two). I don't want to do that. For some reason gameplay is more enjoyable when I transform one stage at a time. So anyways, instead of transforming all the way, how do I just go Super Saiyan? I've tried lowing my power level, but I still go all the way to Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two). Is there any way to just go Super Saiyan 1, then 2, then 3, and so on and so on?

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 14, 2013

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : My turn for a question!

Okay, I know how to transform. But, with most of these awesome add-on characters in Rev 5, they will go Super Saiyan 4 or Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two). Let's say for example, I only want to go Super Saiyan and not the final form. Because when I transform I go instantly Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two). I don't want to do that. For some reason gameplay is more enjoyable when I transform one stage at a time. So anyways, instead of transforming all the way, how do I just go Super Saiyan? I've tried lowing my power level, but I still go all the way to Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two). Is there any way to just go Super Saiyan 1, then 2, then 3, and so on and so on?

no but when you are Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) then just press f+s and then
you will go to the lower stages with the character.

Reply with quote Monday, April 15, 2013

Well that blows...oh well.

Also, I have Rev 5. In some games I can't transform. What's up with that? Do I need to get Revision 1536.1?

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : Well that blows...oh well.

Also, I have Rev 5. In some games I can't transform. What's up with that? Do I need to get Revision 1536.1?

dude all of the servers are made by revision 1536
that's why you can't transform and for no lagg
use revision 1536!

Kakarot2550 wrote :

PrinceOfNsanity wrote : Well that blows...oh well.

dude all of the servers are made by revision 1536
that's why you can't transform and for no lagg
use revision 1536!

Thank you, I'll get 1536 right now. I'll just put any add-ons I want in the right folder. Other than that, I'll keep everything the way it is and we'll see if that works Very Happy

EDIT: Transformations are still not working in some rooms, but everything is running smooth for now. The lag still happens but not as bad as it did on Rev 5. But other than that it appears nothing has changed. And now some of the blasts are not firing or charging up??? The blasts worked before I started playing on 1536 but now they don't.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

If the server is based on revision 1536 you can play with these characters:
-Goku (default and emblem)
-Vegeta (Saiyan and cell)
-Krillin
-Piccolo
-Frieza (only tier1)
-Raditz
-Nappa

Adding any addon won't change anything if the server doesn't support addons, so you still can't transform, use some skills

The addons you added in revision 1536 will only work perfectly if you create your own server it doesn't matter will it be dedicated or not then you can use any addon you want and their skills too, but mostly of those addons are overpowerd so it's so "fair" to use them if you ever tried NELLO's F3 gamepack it's full of good characters but it vacuums when you go to play it on server that is based on that gamepack because the tier's are not balanced so you will die fast or beat someone fast

However if you're going to add addons and make your own server then balance their power

How to balance their power? Every character has their TIER folder for an example lets take Goku

to find his tier.cfg which you can open with any text editor go to ZEQ2/players/Goku and now you will see 5 tier folders don't touch the first tier because you won't find anything there so start from the second one (Kaioken) open tier 2 and you'll find in there tier.CFG file open it and see how it should be

If the addon you want has no Kaioken stage/form well only Goku has it however if they have Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3 stage well you can balance them looking on Goku's tier and on your addon and write in your addon tier

Now I wrote too much even if you won't probably balance them but doesn't matter your choice I hope you understood what I've said

Thanks, but is it the same way with the skills that won't work now? The last blast isn't firing anymore.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Well it won't fire if the server you playing on isn't supporting those skills it should work good when you create your own server if not then you should ask someone else abou this

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hey all I come to ask few questions about ZEQ2 Lite.

I want to know will ZEQ2 Lite ever Have Wheather Effects and Effects when Ki boosted?

Will there be Biger maps?

Is this final Aura made in Revision(build)?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]