Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

ZEQ2-Lite Frequently Asked Questions

AaronSilver View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 03, 2013

what I want to no is how can I transform on a sever when I made a character like ex gt kid Goku I he goes to Super Saiyan 4 well I made it go to Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) I want to no how can I play witht the Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) online with other people bc it won't let me transform to it and it gets on my nerves a lot so can you help

Screamingmaw View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 12, 2013

So it's been years since the last stable revision update. Does anybody know what the deal with this game is now? It seems to have just died Sad

Maximum View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 20, 2013

Do any of you guys know how I can transform normally? By transforming normally I mean 1 transformation at the time,not skipping right into the last one like the game always does.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 20, 2013

Maximum wrote : Do any of you guys know how I can transform normally? By transforming normally I mean 1 transformation at the time,not skipping right into the last one like the game always does.

For Kaioken 2,500 power level for Super Saiyan I think about 10,000 and for Super Saiyan 2 12,000 and full Super Saiyan 3

Anas View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hi I am new to the forums the information shenku told about the forums didn't worked I type on console /demo 0007.dm_75
but after 3 seconds it goes to the menu screen and there is nothing my demo is not playing how can I play it??? help me PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 14, 2014

>Anas

Are you sure you putted the right name ?

If you have urban terror or quake 3 you can read them directly by the menu. Then you can convert by doing /video if I remember right.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

To play a demo you have to know the full demo name
example:

demo0001

Now to play that demo you first have to open the console and type this

/demo demo0001

to record the demo, you have to open the console while the demo is playing and type this

/video "videoname"

1. You don't need "" before and after video name
2. videoname can be any name you want it to be

The demo will probably be recorded slowly but don't worry the video once it finished recording won't lag, also there is a thread in learning or disscussion forum about this that I made about recording and loading the demo file, so just in case that these info I gave you are wrong, search for that thread and if I gave you good info, you're welcome Razz

Wow.. That remember me when I did some videos on urt's icyjumps Rolling Eyes Good times...

dhruvshrm4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 26, 2014

I am new to this forum so I don't know whether I am posting it in right place but PLEASE help me out.
I have windows 7 sp1 32bit I just downloaded ZEQ2 lite gold edition. when I try to join a server game stops responding and if I try to create a server when I click on FIGHT the game closes.............

PLEASE help me

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

dhruvshrm4 wrote : I am new to this forum so I don't know whether I am posting it in right place but PLEASE help me out.
I have windows 7 sp1 32bit I just downloaded ZEQ2 lite gold edition. when I try to join a server game stops responding and if I try to create a server when I click on FIGHT the game closes.............

PLEASE help me

What are your system specifications? Graphics Card, RAM, processor speed, exc.?

It could be as simple as just trying to run with the graphic settings turned up too high, try turning all the settings down in the options first and see if it makes any difference.

Also, try downloading the SVN version of ZEQ2-Lite(click "download" at the top of this page, and follow the instructions on the linked page) if your problem persists to see if the base version still works. Some packs have too much extra stuff jammed in, changed settings, exc., it might be causing an issue. I get crashes occasionally when working on new addons, but it's usually related to a character that I made/changed in some way, so my best guess is it's something related to the pack you downloaded...

Graphics:

I have already given a good configuration for low computers. Since I have one myself:

OS: win7 32 ultimate (that eat more ressources than the basic version)

CPU: single 2.2Ghz

GPU: single, 512 allocated

Ram: 3Go

It HAS to work. Or that means we have a nice piece of collection from the 90' here. Laughing (or maybe unupdated gpu drivers ? seems like it is often the cause of that kind of problems..)

ZEQ2 Version:

I was on revo gold since it came out, and stopped around 2 monthes ago, and I have never had this problem during that period...

The most unstable versions I have seen are Revo5 and F3. But it's on another point.

The most logical explanation I can find, and it joins yours Shenku, is that dhruvshrm4 has surelly set the graphics settings too much high so the gpu can't handle them. (check the drivers, maybe it comes from that I don't know..)

For the servers, try to find a stable one. A server running revision 1536, low ping and 8 slots. I think it's the best you can find. (almost never crashes and not a big difference in the gameplay)

And don't forget! The Dragon Ball Z public 50+ slots, ISN'T for low computers. That's all. Smile

Reply with quote Sunday, December 28, 2014

processor intel Pentium dual core E5700 3.00Ghz
RAM- 4 gb
OS- windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
graphics- intel express chipset family

the game opens but when I try to create a local server or join a public server it stops responding...........

PLEASE help

So it just freezes on the loading screen, not crashes? Your computer should be good enough to run it from what you're posting, so I'm not sure what's wrong...

You've turned down all the settings and tried running the base SVN (non-addon) version, right? And it's still doing the same thing...? This may be a ill-advised question, but when it freezes, how long are you waiting before forcing the program to close? Maps sometimes can take a minute or two to load, but that's the only other thing I can think of, is that you're not giving it enough time to actually load everything...

If none of the options we suggested works, I'm really not sure what's wrong...

dhruvshrm4
processor intel Pentium dual core E5700 3.00Ghz
RAM- 4 gb
OS- windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
graphics- intel express chipset family

the game opens but when I try to create a local server or join a public server it stops responding...........

PLEASE help

You have a better config than mine, so it's not a ressource problem. I have a friend who has the "not responding" thing when charging the map or when characters are changing in game but he just had to wait a little. Try to wait few minutes, if it's still freezing.. I don't know.. Maybe the drivers ? Confused

Reply with quote Monday, December 29, 2014

I do not close the game. at the loading screen it says loading <playername> and many other things at the last it shows loading snapshot and then it freezes for s while and then the game automatically closes. I do not close the game..

Weird.. Seems like it can't render the world.. It overclass my skills, I can't help you on this, sorry.. Maybe shenku or Zeth have the answer to this.

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

dhruvshrm4 wrote : I do not close the game. at the loading screen it says loading <playername> and many other things at the last it shows loading snapshot and then it freezes for s while and then the game automatically closes. I do not close the game..

For starters that means you're timing out in the loading screen (Inactive players eventually drop out, a connecting player is seen as a inactive player), you take so long to load that you drop out in the loading screen. As for why your window crashes, I can only assume your computer's ram is too small, though I know you told us you have 4 gigs it still doesn't mean you actually have 4 gigs. If you have little space in general and tons of downloaded programs that work in-background, then that its self consumes ram for example. I would suggest you try ZEQ2-Lite 1536 Stable and see if the same thing occurs which I doubt. Gold consumes huge amounts of ram, mainly due to all the animated effects, large textures and models.

Or most simply... you could have a virus.

What type of ram by the way ? *intense laughter*

>Peanut Butter Pete

I haven't even though about running programs. Surprised
Maybe because I always play with the minimum required. Laughing

I think changing to 64b and putting more ram would be good, the CPU is enough powerful to handle it. Then cleaning the hdd of all the lacking in identifiable function programs, and deactivate everything that are not used constantly. That will permit to exploit ton more power from the devices. :3

ZaichiZ View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : What type of ram by the way ? *intense laughter*

>Peanut Butter Pete

I haven't even though about running programs. Surprised
Maybe because I always play with the minimum required. :*laughing out loud*:

I think changing to 64b and putting more ram would be good, the CPU is enough powerful to handle it. Then cleaning the hdd of all the lacking in identifiable function programs, and deactivate everything that are not used constantly. That will permit to exploit ton more power from the devices. :3

When I first got my computer it could play gamepacks quite easily with little crashes/bugs/lags, now I only have 2 gigs remaining in space and billions of background programs, gamepacks always crash/lag/bug, sometimes the sound even goes mute or the window randomly closes Laughing

Just a wild stab, but did you make sure that your firewall/antiviral software is set to allow ZEQ2-Lite to run? Could be as simple as the firewall blocking it from connecting and triggering the crash, but I'm grasping at straws here...

>Peanut Butter Pete

Hardcore.. oO'
Your computer really need to be cleaned. *intense laughter*

>Shenku

He said that it does same on singleplayer mod. It can't be the firewall. Plus, if it was the firewall he wouldn't see the master server.

Remaining solutions:

- HDD maintenance

- Deactivating programs

- Uptdating drivers

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >Peanut Butter Pete

Hardcore.. oO'
Your computer really need to be cleaned. *intense laughter*

>Shenku

He said that it does same on singleplayer mod. It can't be the firewall. Plus, if it was the firewall he wouldn't see the master server.

Remaining solutions:

- HDD maintenance

- Deactivating programs

- Uptdating drivers

Firewalls sometimes do weird things. But again, it was just a wild stab in the air...

But yeah, the only things left that I could think of would be the remaining solutions you're listing there. Either too much stuff is running and taking up recources, there isn't enough free space/RAM available to run it, or possibly some obscure driver issue.

If it's not one of those, then I got nothing...

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 30, 2014

thanks for your advice regarding gold edition.

I created a public server. It works well.

Can you please tell me the following regarding server setup-

1. how to put a password on it.
2. how to increase the max. no. of players who can join it.
3. how to prevent bugs.

I have one more thing to ask

I just downloaded ZEQ2 lite revolution 5. In it I can create a local server but when I try to join a server the game closes.

PLEASE help me out

and sometimes I see the loading screen and the game starts inn background. I can hear game sounds. but on the screen I see loading snapshot

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]