Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Gogeta

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 25, 2010

Using that Budokai tenkaichi 3 Gogeta model, although not playable, is highly illegal. Please refrain from distributing it. Or there is a possibility ZEQ2-lite gets shut down.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

its possbile to play with it he only need the animation but its bad to see other characters from other games in ZEQ2 ...

Malek View user's profile Send private message

by the way, Gogeta Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 4 is well done but his metamorese armor is too small and his face is red...release it and I'll fix it

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

songokussj wrote : this isn't even his Gogeta its from dbz2 it's not nice to steal antycrist..Sad

yes maybe it is from dbz22 but it's not his he didn't make it it ripped from Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3

no he ripped it from dbzbt2 read on latest page! dbz2 made a thread about it he ripped it from dbzbt2

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

songokussj wrote : no he ripped it from dbzbt2 read on latest page! dbz2 made a thread about it he ripped it from dbzbt2

DBZ2 ripped it from bt sagas, search that thread...

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42yjYkT1VhU

esfer no he ripped it from dbzbt2 I already found it the thread...

and antycrist shame on you!!!!!!!!!

Shane View user's profile Send private message

AnTycrisT sure feels the love in this place.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

so what , release , all we want is to play with it I don't really take fondly to that idea from where it is release!!!!!

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote : so what , release , all we want is to play with it I don't really take fondly to that idea from where it is release!!!!!

You should care where it comes from, because if it is ripped directly from a Budokai game as is alleged, then as TRL points out it could very easily get everyone here, especially the ZEQ2 devs and the individuals who performed said theft, in serious trouble.

If you have any hopes of ever seeing ZEQ2 Public Beta 2, 3, and beyond ever getting released, you won't encourage this illegal behavior.

Shenku wrote :

najeeb wrote : so what , release , all we want is to play with it I don't really take fondly to that idea from where it is release!!!!!

You should care where it comes from, because if it is ripped directly from a Budokai game as is alleged, then as TRL points out it could very easily get everyone here, especially the ZEQ2 devs and the individuals who performed said theft, in serious trouble.

If you have any hopes of ever seeing ZEQ2 Public Beta 2, 3, and beyond ever getting released, you won't encourage this illegal behavior.

people do worse tings and noting happens , what ever

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

najeeb wrote :

Life is brutal...

najeeb wrote :

No.

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

this is not the najeeb I know

nabako what I ment was , why would a company give stuff about some small mod , like come on people rip daily and noting happens sesh , but it is a possibility I never said it's not , and I don't agree with ripping , I know its bad , but I got greedy for release Razz

Malek View user's profile Send private message

How could he even rip a character from a PlayStation 2/PlayStation 3/xbox360 game to pc ? there are .bin files there they aren't compatible with other consoles no either pc games, its funny you didn't even thought that, in that way, ZEQ2 lite developers would take the old ZEQ2 characters (Trunks , Gohan ,frieza ...) to ZEQ2 lite simply Cool

zen View user's profile Send private message

Malek wrote : How could he even rip a character from a PlayStation 2/PlayStation 3/xbox360 game to pc ? there are .bin files there they aren't compatible with other consoles no either pc games, its funny you didn't even thought that, in that way, ZEQ2 lite developers would take the old ZEQ2 characters (Trunks , Gohan ,frieza ...) to ZEQ2 lite simply Cool

in fact it is very easy to import a character ps1/PlayStation 2/PlayStation 3 etc. all you need is a program (I will not say the name because there will be problems with the page and copyrights), plus a program to resize and do animations (MilkShape 3D)

Shane View user's profile Send private message

I think you all are forgetting something. This AnTycrisT fellow doesn't really understand English that well. We don't even know if he meant to say it the model was his or not.

Malek wrote : How could he even rip a character from a PlayStation 2/PlayStation 3/xbox360 game to pc ? there are .bin files there they aren't compatible with other consoles no either pc games, its funny you didn't even thought that, in that way, ZEQ2 lite developers would take the old ZEQ2 characters (Trunks , Gohan ,frieza ...) to ZEQ2 lite simply Cool

They they can't even create the game if it isn't with a PlayStation 2 O.o

masuthan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 26, 2010

they deleted the megauploading link if you have any other links can you send it to me

Ghosty2346 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 30, 2010

no offense but Gogeta and Super Saiyan 4 look like kids Very Happy

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ghosty2346 wrote : no offense but Gogeta and Super Saiyan 4 look like kids Very Happy

AGREED

Silence View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 12, 2010

The link doesn't work

Svarelis View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yes the link doesn't work

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]