Reply with quote Saturday, October 17, 2009

Does someone know about this?
Its another fan-made dragonball manga.
You should read it, I think its great:
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/

Enjoy!

ESCachuli View user's profile Send private message

I know it since December last year. I like it, but they give Brolly too much power. In real, he is weaker than a Super Saiyan 2 (they even admit it in the Minicomic).

Bang View user's profile Send private message

Me too, just had forgotten about it Embarassed Rolling Eyes

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Love it.

medoxas View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wow, that is so awesome!

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 19, 2009

I love the page where cooler looks drunk *intense laughter*

GokuSSJ4 View user's profile Send private message

Woahh!! Hahaha This Is Brilliant Who Ever Made This Up Keep It Up Very Happy Its Great!

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

I like that they made Brolly as strong as Vegito

Spade View user's profile Send private message

I don't Brolly is way to over-rated he is weaker than super perfect cell in the first movie.

Dimebag View user's profile Send private message

don't you get it ?

In that story line, Brolly Isn't defeated by any one, he has destroyed everyone and everything in the universe he is in (20th) And there for he is stronger ( he prop got hurt/hit a lot, and as that happens to saiyans they grow stronger) He is the only being left in the 20th universe, there for is he in that block of ice, because he's just been floating around in nothing (space) after destroying everything ..

so, you can't messure anyones strength in that story, it's not like the original mangas or animes. they are after Dragon Ball Z as if GT didn't exist. Hope you understand it Very Happy

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Not only that, but in the multiverse comics, Brolly's power comes from just being alive. His maximum power level slowly increases just for him existing.

EqR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Indeed. Brolly isn't called the Legendary Super Saiyan just because his powerlevel was bigger than the other Sayains (and other Z fighters). He's called Legendary Super Saiyan because his powerlwevel constantly increses when he's not fighting AND when he fights.

Other Saiyans need to train before battles in order to get stronger, while Brolly automatically keeps getting stronger while fighting.

Which means, that if Brolly killed everyone in his own universe, his power must have uped a lot.

Just saying', not trying' to be smart or anythin'. Razz

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 20, 2009

There's really now way of assuming that the universe that Brolly is from in those comics even was on the same time linear passage. For all we know, the Brolly could have existed for thousands of years already after decimating everything by staying frozen in space.

FURTHERMORE, although the comic SUGGESTS it, that may not even BE Brolly inside the ice, but rather the ORIGINAL legendary Super Saiyan of which was initially prophesied in Saiyan folklore. Although the comic may suggest and influence otherwise, there's little canonical information to suggest that the original legendary Super Saiyan did not exist nor that he/she died.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 03, 2010

Since most of you guys probably read this fanmanga.

I'd like to start posting every new page update in here, in order to speculate about it, discuss it and whatnot.

Have at it!

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

well

my thoughts are

this fanmanga is one that you would think is of Akira toyriama. The art is awesome and concept too ( I know it's not a really adventure to search dragonballs or so, but the multi universe concept is really cool)

until now I enjoyed the dabura vs cell fight the most, cause there were always debates who was the strongest.

as far as Vegetto vs Brolly goes. everyone knew this would happen cause this was the beginteaser of dbm. but I have mixed feelings about Brolly being as strong as Vegetto. Even if his power rises every second, his speed shouldn't... but hey, just enjoy the fight:p

Well..

This isn't real so that's one of the reasons why Brolly can keep up to Vegito.His power may increase but his speed shouldn't,I think the reason why they made Brolly so awesome is because he is loved by many people,take for example his Legendary Super Saiyan 3 form in raging blast.Anyway this possess!!

Well saying this isn't real isn't really a good argument.

The makers of the manga try to respect the ideas of Dragon Ball Z as much as possible. It's not just some crazy fanmanga where everything is possible.

I also feel Brolly shouldn't be so strong. Vegetto is and always shall be the untouchable lloyd of dragonball.

Yeah but Brolly's the legend >.>,he's the only one that made Vegeta act like a wimp.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Brolly vacuums. Perfect cell possesses him.

Brolly's just not a very good villain, because he's not evil like cell or freeza, just lacking.

But I don't know why, he has a lot of fanatical enthusiastic young children

ESFER25 wrote : Brolly vacuums. Perfect cell possesses him.

Wow you found a perfect reason,so Freeza s*roosters because Cell can kill him?

Yeah I know that he's not a perfect villain,but he's one of the remaining Saiyans so they will stick with him...

broly3110 wrote :

ESFER25 wrote : Brolly vacuums. Perfect cell possesses him.

Wow you found a perfect reason,so Freeza vacuums because Cell can kill him?

Yeah I know that he's not a perfect villain,but he's one of the remaining Saiyans so they will stick with him...

I only say, there's people saying: "If Brolly Legendary Super Saiyan has the same power than Super Saiyan 3 Goku ( Shocked ) Super Saiyan 3 Brolly has the same strength than Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta (*super mega extreme intense laughter*)"

I found this in a raging blast video, but there is a lot more

There is a difference to been a fanatical enthusiastic young child and just liking a character,me for example I like Brolly but I don't overrate him,he just look badass.Altough I like that in the dbm he can put a challenge to Vegito.

broly3110 wrote : There is a difference to been a fanatical enthusiastic young child and just liking a character,me for example I like Brolly but I don't overrate him,he just look badass.Altough I like that in the dbm he can put a challenge to Vegito.

I like Brolly too, he is one of my favourite characters, but I only say there is a lot of fanatical enthusiastic young children

1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]