Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... , 103, 104, 105  >>

Dragon Ball Multiverse

Zay View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 23, 2013

TRL wrote : Personally I don't think Vegetto is that lacking to not realise it. And also Vegetto is very calm and collected due to his confidence, he wouldn't lose his cool so quickly.

I guess they just really wanted him to become evil. But it should've taken a lot more. That's a real low braking point... Rolling Eyes

Exactly

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 08, 2013

stuff just hit the fan.
Now is the time Salagir's real story telling ability is going to show. Zen Buu is a litte too easily agitated too like Vegetto though.

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 08, 2013

Well... I know Vegetto is very calm but according to DBM script Vegetto's power was so great that he had to keep eating senzu beans until there wasn't enough so he asked the kai's where senzu beams came from and lived on that planet for a while he obviously came to wish himself to Vegeta and Goku again... its a matter of life and death...obviously he doesn't believe in his daughter *intense laughter*

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I dislike when the fan made works contain real world profanity. It's completely out of character for anyone in Dragon Ball Z.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote :

I don't...I don't get it..

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Djosama wrote : I dislike when the fan made works contain real world profanity. It's completely out of character for anyone in Dragon Ball Z.

what do mean?

putchi20 wrote :

Djosama wrote : I dislike when the fan made works contain real world profanity. It's completely out of character for anyone in Dragon Ball Z.

what do mean?

Well I was referring to Bra's comment to her father. But other fan-mades like DragonBall Abasalon etc. contain profanity that the Z Fighters wouldn't normally use.

Zay View user's profile Send private message

Goku curses... doesn't he say slam a lot?

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Zay wrote : Goku curses... doesn't he say slam a lot?

Come now Zay, I'm sure you could've figured out what I meant.

I have a question who translated Dragon Ball multiverse in swedish?

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 19, 2013

Hehe I really like that Buu and Buu interaction. You know I'm starting to like this artist better than Gogeta jr. His characters seem more lifelike and he has a better grasp on perspectives and depth too. Gogeta jr. still drew the characters more on model though.

This part of the story is finally pretty interesting again too.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 19, 2013

*laughing out loud* Gohan killed babidi but where did Buu go ? didn't explain that one

also yeah liked super buus interaction with fatbuu , the characters seem allot better and alive

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 20, 2013

*laughing out loud* Gohan killed babidi but where did Buu go ? didn't explain that one

Didn't Buu's shell crack open prematurely before it had enough energy -- thus destroying him?

also yeah liked super buus interaction with fatbuu , the characters seem allot better and alive

It's an interesting comical interlude, but a lot of the other characterizations are still a bit off-base. The English has gotten ever-so-slightly better, but not significantly.

Reply with quote Sunday, July 21, 2013

Reply with quote Monday, July 22, 2013

Zeth wrote :

Didn't Buu's shell crack open prematurely before it had enough energy -- thus destroying him?

It's an interesting comical interlude, but a lot of the other characterizations are still a bit off-base. The English has gotten ever-so-slightly better, but not significantly.

in the anime they could not even scratch it , and the premature Buu was still a could of dense energy , energy can't just come out of nowhere , and Gohan is at Super Saiyan

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 23, 2013

in the anime they could not even scratch it , and the premature Buu was still a could of dense energy , energy can't just come out of nowhere , and Gohan is at Super Saiyan

They didn't attack it here. Babidi released it WELL before it was ready. We don't know the rules governing the rebirth of Buu. Even with some concentration of energy, it is still highly probable that a minimum level was required before an actual creature could emerge -- much like the physiology of any egg/embryotic process in biology.

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Zeth wrote :

They didn't attack it here. Babidi released it WELL before it was ready. We don't know the rules governing the rebirth of Buu. Even with some concentration of energy, it is still highly probable that a minimum level was required before an actual creature could emerge -- much like the physiology of any egg/embryotic process in biology.

can't really apply science here I guess , it's the authers wish , that's what's more like it

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 24, 2013

can't really apply science here I guess , it's the authers wish , that's what's more like it

When observing fiction, unless an alternative substitution is given, the application of laws of physics/reality/science are always applied as a fallback. If they were not, you would be utterly amazed every time someone walked, time elapsed, breathing occurring, blood came from wounds, or any materials had any relative properties/interactions at all. The very construction of your question wouldn't have been possible without such implications.

Besides that, even in the original series, Babidi alluded to the fact that Buu's egg would require sufficient power before his father's creature could be formed. The fact that this was illustrated in comic form here is a very natural and logical extrapolation of existing information from the show.

Reply with quote Thursday, July 25, 2013

Reply with quote Saturday, July 27, 2013

Why couldn't Vegetto wish for separation of the fusion in his own universe? When Dragon Ball Z ended, Dende was alive and the balls were intact, no?

Kakarot2550 wrote :

which chapter is this?

Reply with quote Sunday, July 28, 2013

putchi20 wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

which chapter is this?

Chapter 33.