<<  1, 2

Earth Special Forces ECX Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Style v4.0

Kh4ng View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 28, 2010

it looks cool when you transform Very Happy

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kh4ng wrote : it looks cool when you transform Very Happy

true but will you luk cool if the enemy beats you to death while you transform? *rolling on floor laughing*
wait I haven't seen you before...are you new?

killer88990 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 29, 2010

hey guys witch on should I take Earth Special Forces budakai tenkaichy 3 style or the sparking thing iv seen them both they look awesome just I cat decide please help

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Download Earth Special Forces twice and download both addons *laughing out loud*

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

get Earth Special Forces budukai 3.0

killer88990 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 30, 2010

help guys I downloded Earth Special Forces 1.2.3 ecx rc2 and big pack 8.4 the install budokai tenkaichy 3 style and when I do melle after my punchs if the bot responds it blocks like an picture and stays that way help!!!!!!1

Kh4ng View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Guys, I need serious help. I spent like 2 weeks searching for Half Life 1 and kept getting corrupted versions or virusses. Finally, I found a legal one and downloaded it. It looks perfect and stuff, but there's no change game button. I can't run it with Earth Special Forces.SO I downloaded the Earth Special Forces.exe but it says it can't find steam to run it. SO I need a steam version of half life???

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Half Life no-steam legal? Fail.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

for the last loving time , steam is not needed nitehr original stuff , just download a halflife and install Earth Special Forces in that perticular folder , where you install the downloaded Half-Life

Konan View user's profile Send private message

killer88990 wrote : help guys I downloded Earth Special Forces 1.2.3 ecx rc2 and big pack 8.4 the install budokai tenkaichy 3 style and when I do melle after my punchs if the bot responds it blocks like an picture and stays that way help!!!!!!1

This mode already contain ECX RC2, big pack and every other glitch, so I don't know why you download those other stuffs..or I'm ill-advised Very Happy

nakotajs View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 17, 2010

Can some one tell me how to install the game correctly becos I download the 3 files I neded end then I installed them I when in the game through the exe end the game opened but whe I started to create a game it kicked me out end show an erorr that sead
(Hunk_alloc: failed on 4200 bytes) can some one pliss tell me what to do end when I install this paches do I need the normal wersion of Earth Special Forces 1.2.3 end maybe ecx rc2 do I need thes for this paches to work becos I didn't use them pliss help me.

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]