Content

Power level

Darkeel3 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can someone help me my power level is 1000 when I start. As I Charge up my ki gauge the bar turns yellow. I want my MAX Power. Everytime the yellow goes away I can charge more but by a little bit. I really want MAX power and I don't know how I can do that. please help. If you know what I mean. Well What I really mean is I want like 100000 ki instead of 2000 and 1000 >.< Thanks if you can help me Very Happy

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

The yealow bar is the fatigue... you need press F+A when you have much yellow bar. Max Power is when you have 32767 ki Wink

Darkeel3 View user's profile Send private message

Lemme try thanks if it work Very Happy

mel "I'll Mop Your Face!" View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 22, 2009

Darkeel3 wrote : Can someone help me my power level is 1000 when I start. As I Charge up my ki gauge the bar turns yellow. I want my MAX Power. Everytime the yellow goes away I can charge more but by a little bit. I really want MAX power and I don't know how I can do that. please help. If you know what I mean. Well What I really mean is I want like 100000 ki instead of 2000 and 1000 >.< Thanks if you can help me Very Happy

your power doesn't increase just by charging up, you also need to work for it, fight stronger enemies and rest when you can, this should improve your ki or power level level

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]