Content

[FIXED] Goku's block animation when knocked back

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 10, 2009

Version     : ZEQ2-lite Public Beta 1
System      : Windows XP SP3
Description : When blocking and getting knocked back Goku's legs are seperated from his body. This does not happen for other characters.

Branks View user's profile Send private message

That must have been a heck of a hit. Yes, it happens to me as well.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Since Quake 3 md3's use 3 separated model pieces that are usually masked by being close together or by using a mantle spike in-between parts to cloak the effect. What you're seeing is the result of conflicting torso and leg animations causing too much exaggeration.

The knockback animation is not designed to play with any other attack. The bug is in that the leg animations still the knockback animation when blocking.

medoxas View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 22, 2009

I don't know did anyone notice this bug, it looks like his body is splited by half Very Happy

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ultra related with http://www.ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9

that's because the body IS separated in 3 parts (head, body and legs), I think that is a animation mistake Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

Mous4u View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 24, 2009

medoxas wrote : I don't know did anyone notice this bug, it looks like his body is splited by half Very Happy

yes I notice it since I started playing I know this would come *laughing out loud*.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]