Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Server Setup

DEATHSTAR 183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 06, 2013

And after doing all of this you have to port forwarding if you have done than don't do that again now so the steps are different here:
1. Go to you're windows 7(this is mainly recommanded for windows 7) than click on start and than type at search box windows firewall....
2.Open you're firewall than at left side you see advanced settings click on it.
3.Now you're windows firewall rules sytem box opened okay at left side of you're windows firewall with advanced settings you will see inbound rules click on it ..
4.Than at right side you see new rules,click on it than a window appears there select to port than click next than in rules apply selection select UDP except for TCP (the ZEQ2 server is UDP type)than in below you see (all local ports and specific local ports)-select to all local ports and than click on next.....
5.Than you see (allow the connection,allow the connection if it is secure and block the connections_-select allow the connection.And clicking next....
6.Now ther you see(domain ,private public) slect on three of them.... an click next......
7.Than enter a name for you're rule and if you want to add description than you can add it okay now click on finish....
8.Final step in inbound rules wherever you see ZEQ2 right click on it and click on allow........
.............xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.................

mohammad ashraf View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 08, 2013

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

DEATHSTAR 183 wrote : And after doing all of this you have to port forwarding if you have done than don't do that again now so the steps are different here:
1. Go to you're windows 7(this is mainly recommanded for windows 7) than click on start and than type at search box windows firewall....
2.Open you're firewall than at left side you see advanced settings click on it.
3.Now you're windows firewall rules sytem box opened okay at left side of you're windows firewall with advanced settings you will see inbound rules click on it ..
4.Than at right side you see new rules,click on it than a window appears there select to port than next than in rules apply selection select UDP except for TCP (the ZEQ2 server is UDP type)than in below you see (all local ports and specific local ports)-select to all local ports and than click on next.....
5.Than you see (allow the connection,allow the connection if it is secure and block the connections_-select allow the connection.And clicking next....
6.Now ther you see(domain ,private public) slect on three of them.... an click next......
7.Than enter a name of you're rule and if you want to add description than you can add it okay now click on finish....
8.Final step in inbound rules wherever you see ZEQ2 right click on it and click on allow........
.............xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.................

And it doesn't work =/

and it dosen,t work people help me and they failed its work for all except me and Bardock

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 08, 2013

Do not argue here you have inbox and do it there and Deathstar we already had a situation with members that had more then one account and if I remember good they had to choose what of those accounts will they keep so stop making multiple account there is not point in that so stop it before you lose both of those accounts use only one of them before some who has rights and can high five you

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 15, 2013

Maszek wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

Maszek wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote : It's not acceptable in any community to toss insults. Why do you think people continuously complain about what others say or do?

When you have a whole clan estabilished to insult and harass others, one might think insults are not just accepted but encouraged in that community.

I know it sounds lacking and hard to believe, but it's true Razz

Dear lloyd stop lie and pretend your better then everyone else its just sad... dear lloyd you call me and WS cyber bully's yet you pick on everyone and say your better then life? take a look in the mirror mazek.

1. My name is Maszek. Learn to at least read my name before spitting your nonsense please, thank you.

2. You can keep telling me I'm an egoist all day long if it makes you feel better. But please post a single post where I claim I'm smarter/better/more anything than you.

3. It's alright that you protect your cyberbully friends to avoid becoming a target. It's not alright to deny facts.

4. Why do you care if he says he's Brad? EVERYONE knows it's not true, no reason to get yourself worked up Razz

5. You calling me a bully is pretty funny - it's not me insulting everyone.

1. I don't care Razz

2. Your full of stuff

3. Ever stop cry?

4. You bully others by treating them lower then your self...

5. I don't start stuffs Razz a bully is someone who picks on people for no reason, I hardly think this guy who follows me around in ZEQ2 and uses so many insults he has reached even insulting my mother *laughing out loud* makes me a bully, I am hardly a bully of any sort unlike you "G-O-D"

6. I don't spell your name right because you don't deserve any sort of respect, because you treat others with none.

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mohammad if you want to have a server without beams you have to edit .grfx & .phsy files in every character folder.

When you open a player folder you will find those files under "default.grfx & default.phys" the .phys file controls the beams effect, power and the .grfx file visual effects(correct me if I'm wrong), however to disable beams on your own server you have to erase everything inside those files or try erasing those files but you have to do that for every player because each of players/characters has it's own .grfx & .phys file which controls their beams attacks effects if you need more help you can PM me.

Richma wrote : Mohammad if you want to have a server without beams you have to edit .grfx & .phsy files in every character folder.

When you open a player folder you will find those files under "default.grfx & default.phys" the .phys file controls the beams effect, power and the .grfx file visual effects(correct me if I'm wrong), however to disable beams on your own server you have to erase everything inside those files or try erasing those files but you have to do that for every player because each of players/characters has it's own .grfx & .phys file which controls their beams attacks effects if you need more help you can PM me.

and if I want to reaplace again

what should I do

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

It doesn't work

Deathstar 123 View user's profile Send private message

yes I know it doesn't there some problem in steps I didn't tell port forwarding simly connect me with team viewer I will set the setting of firewall

Deathstar 123 wrote : yes I know it doesn't there some problem in steps I didn't tell port forwarding simly connect me with team viewer I will set the setting of firewall

it sounds like you are trying hack my router

nope bielive me or not I don't care but I sure I will help you not ling this time my real name is agnish or call me alex

Deathstar 123 wrote : nope bielive me or not I don't care but I sure I will help you not ling this time my real name is agnish or call me alex

it was the second time you told us your names Rolling Eyes

tell me you're tem viewer's id and password I will connect

Deathstar 123 wrote : tell me you're tem viewer's id and password I will connect

teamviewer? what's is that?

download it than I will tell you and also tell meur id and password of team viewer well basically team viewer is use for using another's computer and also for sharing files download it!!!! or go to heck my settings are woking but I didn't tell whole things

Reply with quote Friday, July 19, 2013

Before you edit or delete or replace anything it's always good to make a backup, in case you want the beams back or do something else, so backup your files and then replace them with the ones you edited and see how it works in game or better to say how the beams do not work since you want them out of your server.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 20, 2013

Before you edit or delete or replace anything it's always good to make a backup, in case you want the beams back or do something else, so backup your files and then replace them with the ones you edited and see how it works in game or better to say how the beams do not work since you want them out of your server.

Alternatively, as long as you are using an SVN version of ZEQ2-lite, you can simply right click and hit SVN Revert on a file to restore it to the revision version you currently have checked out.

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 23, 2013

guys in hariszia and deathstar server when I connect it shows a status example :no spammers are allowed how to do it

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Type this in your server console and press enter

g_motd no spammers are allowed

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Richma wrote : Type this in your server console and press enter

g_motd no spammers are allowed

okay thanks I gotta learn all of commands and other things

Reply with quote Thursday, July 25, 2013

okay any one does know how to make 24 hour server

Reply with quote Friday, July 26, 2013

yes don't turn of your PC and you'll have it Laughing

Reply with quote Monday, July 29, 2013

why if I make a server all the data has lost and I want to save it because I did the same everytime Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Reply with quote Monday, July 29, 2013

I don't know can you save your server settings, but to set them up again it takes less then a minute, so calm down no reason to get angry for that

Try to google about your problem, maybe you'll find a way to solve it

hariszia View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 31, 2013

how could I remove the password of server on zeq2lite can anybody can tell me please

Reply with quote Sunday, September 01, 2013

hariszia wrote : how could I remove the password of server on zeq2lite can anybody can tell me please

close the server and make it again Laughing

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]