Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Server Setup

PetriDuToit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 20, 2013

For those who has done the firewall settings with no luck.Mad
Contact you Internet Service Provider and ask them to check and also open these ports.Arrow

That was my problem so, hope it helps. Wink

PetriDuToit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 20, 2013

For those who has done the firewall settings with no luck.Mad
Contact you Internet Service Provider and ask them to check and also open these ports.Arrow

That was my problem so, hope it helps. Wink

dbz_fan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 28, 2013

I'm stuck here:

it won't show site of my router? just says lan. why?

hariszia View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I want to know how do I disable invalid password of server!

Richma View user's profile Send private message

You want to join a password protected server?

mighty View user's profile Send private message

dbz_fan wrote : I'm stuck here:

it won't show site of my router? just says lan. why?

Type 192.168.5.1 in your browser , that is your router page , now put in username and password you may know and do port forwarding .

PHANXOM View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 25, 2014

What's the port for ZEQ 'because I have Verizon... & also How do I do it for Verizon? by the way I have Revision, not Public Beta.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 25, 2014

PHANXOM wrote : What's the port for ZEQ 'because I have Verizon... & also How do I do it for Verizon? by the way I have Revision, not Public Beta.

You mean ZEQ2 Lite not ZEQ and the port for ZEQ2 Lite is 27960. What is Verizon? Which revision do you have? Revision above 1536 are not made to be played, so in case you don't have stable revision download it.

Goku1000000 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 16, 2014

If anyone is still playing attention to the website... I could use some help with port forwarding, since the bloppity blip bloop's images aren't showing up anymore... So I'm stuck Razz

ashleyhardy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 13, 2015

how to enable voice

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 15, 2015

how to enable voice

The built-in ioQuake3 VOIP is a little wonky. I'd suggest you use Teamspeak, Mumble, or Ventrilo instead.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 15, 2015

Zeth wrote :

how to enable voice

The built-in ioQuake3 VOIP is a little wonky. I'd suggest you use Teamspeak, Mumble, or Ventrilo instead.

Skype can sorta work too, but isn't really ideal for groups of people who might be joining and leaving at any time since you can't join an existing call unless someone in it invites you...

I'm partial to Teamspeak myself, but that's mostly because my guild(Supergroup) in City of Heroes used Teamspeak. The servers aren't free however, and that goes for Ventrilo and Mumble too(At least I think Mumble too...).

Skype doesn't need a personal server, but again, it's still not ideal for groups.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 16, 2015

Teampeak offers more options than mumble or skype. Creating a channel in the public server is free and far enough for this, no need to pay a hoster.

Reply with quote Sunday, January 18, 2015

Teampeak offers more options than mumble or skype. Creating a channel in the public server is free and far enough for this, no need to pay a hoster.

It's fairly trivial to host your own server with any of the above services.

Reply with quote Sunday, January 18, 2015

I didn't talk about hosting a server. I meant that you connect to TeamSpeak public server then create a channel. Just that. It was super useful to me and my friends before we had our own server.

dhruvshrm4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 19, 2015

I want to decrease ki regeneration time taken by a player. I have seen on many servers that ki regenrates faster within a matter of seconds.
please help me out

Reply with quote Monday, January 19, 2015

You have to modify the stats of your characters. I won't say more than this.

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I didn't talk about hosting a server. I meant that you connect to TeamSpeak public server then create a channel. Just that. It was super useful to me and my friends before we had our own server.

Yes, and I was saying that you could host your own Teamspeak server rather than creating a channel in a public one. Just download the teamspeak server files, open, and toss out your IP to friends.

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 28, 2015

>Zeth

If you have good config/connection, a self made server is recommended.

In the doubt, the TeamSpeak public would be better. It won't bring problems from local hosting (lags/setting to narrowband for bad connections/crashes ?). Except if the server is down.

Reply with quote Monday, February 23, 2015

I have recently purchased a USB modem and in its settings I see an option of port forwarding. when I open it I see some categories which are listed
configname local port wan port mac

now in the config name I typed zeq2lite in local and wan port I typed 27960 but what do I type in mac?

I have posted a screenshot of my routers settings.

any help would be appreciated.

Reply with quote Monday, February 23, 2015

Mac is the physical address. I'm not sure if it's really needed in port forwarding (don't remember of doing that with my box, usually, they ask only the port or a range of ports, if it's in tcp, udp or both and the ipv4 address of the machine that will use them, your computer in that case), but if it's really needed.. In the case you are on windows, type "ipconfig /all" in the command prompt. It'll give all the informations you need about your ethernet/wifi/virtual network devices, mac address included (locate device where is the ip address you entered in your modem and look at the physical address).

Hope it helped. by the way, avoid dhcp when you are port forwarding.

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I opened cmd and tried that ipconfig/all it gave me my mac address. But even after that my server doesn't not show up on others internet list. here is a screenshot

and by the way do I need to put port 27960 in both local and wan ports or some other value.
please reply

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Why is there 2 different ports and mac addresses ?

Are you sure the ip listed is the one of the computer that will host the server ?

Try to put 27960 only, the mac address and the ipv4 of the main device used to go on internet(device of the computer that will host the server).

Then, create a rule in your firewall or turn it off to avoid it to block the server connection.

If it doesn't work, I don't know.. You should search the manual of your modem. It'll surely be more useful than I am. Laughing

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I have made my server mêlée and I play on it with my friends.
but recently I thought of enabling blasts for one character and I went to its folder and renamed default (1).phys to default.phys and the blasts came back. But there is a problem. the ki blasts explode right at my face and I get hurt instead of the opponent....

I know it sounds funny.. Smile but ineed to fix this and I don't know how. So please help

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wow.. Mmh.. Few questions..

Which character ? Which skill ? Is it happening when being on ground only ? Can you send your file here so we can see the problem directly ?

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]