Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

Server Setup

dhruvshrm4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 26, 2015

it happens irrespective of whether I'm on ground or in air.
And the file is of Vegetto (default.phys)
but I tried with many other characters like Goku, Vegeta etc same problem happens.It seems that I can't enable ki blasts for a particular character, because when I do then they blst at my face.

by the way I need help regarding one more thing. I like some of the tunes in the game and don't like the others. so I want to play the tunes only which I like. I tried to use the /music command but there are 2 problems-

1. I don't know the name of tune which I like.

2. I went into the music folder inside the ZEQ folder and chose a music file name (ex gokussj3.ogg) then I went back to game and typed in console .music gokussj3 but it didn't work.

also when I type only /music It shows me how to type file name. it shows - music <musicfile> <loopfile>. I don't know what to type in loopfile. so please help.......

DOOM899 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 27, 2015

so can you help me start a server up?
I started a server but no one can see it help?

dhruvshrm4 View user's profile Send private message

doom look for previous pages. you will find what to do.
well I know you need port forwarding so also google it.
like this-
how to port forward in the modem- <modemname>

once you're able to port forward then players will be able to see your server.

dhruvshrm4 wrote : doom look for previous pages. you will find what to do.
well I know you need port forwarding so also google it.
like this-
how to port forward in the modem- <modemname>

once you're able to port forward then players will be able to see your server.

slam guess I can't do it

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

>dhrush

The cause may be from the shared.phys in the skills folder that is the file used for basic attacks, shared to all character.

Or it can be a problem of tags (but since it happens on all of the characters, it's not that..)

I don't really now..

For the music I don't know either. I tried few times to study the thing but I couldn't go really far..

>DOOM899

Need portforwarding and firewall approval for ZEQ2.exe.

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >dhrush

>DOOM899

Need portforwarding and firewall approval for ZEQ2.exe.

with what that is going on in ZEQ 2 at this time I can't or I'll get doss

I went on the master server two days ago, and the list/servers were looking fine.

If you have a well protected computer, the worst you would get is your internet lagging/disconnecting. Reboot your modem/box and you are ready for another round.

If I had more infos about this, it would helps me find a way to counter it. But nobody answered me yet..

Reply with quote Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : I went on the master server two days ago, and the list/servers were looking fine.

If you have a well protected computer, the worst you would get is your internet lagging/disconnecting. Reboot your modem/box and you are ready for another round.

If I had more infos about this, it would helps me find a way to counter it. But nobody answered me yet..

a lot of the servers have doss now
well I do have a well protected pc but I can't do the server thing I look it up not much I can do
even though I would keep a eye on things
.I forgot to say If you need to know what these game killer bug are ill pm you .if you need to know that is

Reply with quote Saturday, March 28, 2015

Yep, I'm kind of interested by the subject since another place I know for years is being attacked by leaping lizards.

rex22376 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 08, 2015

Can someone help me host a server? Setting it to dedicated to internet doesn't work for me.

Monkey_Patr View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 29, 2016

Where can I post IP for the Server? which is active rigth now Smile

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 29, 2016

Monkey_Patr wrote : Where can I post IP for the Server? which is active rigth now Smile

Assuming you know your IP address (not the local IP you posted in the free forum), you can make a thread in the discussion forum if you want.

But I'd advise against that or hosting public servers in general for the time being, as we've been seeing numerous reports over the last year of DDoS attacks on personal ZEQ2-Lite servers, and server browsing has been broken for a while due to Master Server issues no one here has been able/willing to address...

If you know individuals you trust to join your server, I would recommend you PM them the info rather than post it publically for the sake of your own cyber security.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]