Content

1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  >>

ZEQ2 lite Heroes Destiny Beta Project WIP

Zaneo View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 14, 2010

This is a beta I have started to work on.

(OBS! not fake project!)

This beta will include:

<New hud
<New characters
<Maybe: Original Dragon Ball Z music!
<Some kind of server featuring this BETA!

Would want in beta but can't do myself:
<New Maps

Characters:
<My Yamucha 50% complete
<My Buu 70% complete
<My Paikuhan 70% complete
<NEW! Dabura! 70% complete
<????? To be Revealed!
<????? To be Revealed!
<????? To be Revealed!
<????? To be Revealed!
<????? To be Revealed!

pictures:

Yamucha:

Buu:

Paikuhan:

Dabura:

HELP/Team/Members:

Zaneo-(Boss/Leader)-(Textures)-(Models)-(few Attacks)
Kronix-(Sounds)

I WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE FOR NEWS, SO CHECK BACK OFTEN!

Ideas are welcome and I hope to finish this soon

and.... if anyone wanna help you can just tell me and I will put you on the help list!

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

Why don't you post the pictures here, or at least link to your other threads? D:

Damaera wrote : Why don't you post the pictures here, or at least link to your other threads? D:

Done. Very Happy

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

are you serious?...

AnTycrisT wrote : are you serious?...

eeemm, why not ?

Zaneo wrote :

eeemm, why not ?

okay, I have a question?, what will have to special that Project?, new attacks? like what?, new characters? just that goku´s edits?, new maps? desert, landing and all that maps we also have?, I can tell you something?, do something different, something better, like 7any (attacks), konan (packs), me (edits)... something like 3D edit (is easy and look good):
Piccolo caped:

something like that, I don't wanna fight but... that characters vacuums... you only have to realize in what you are good, I good in the edit, but I wanna try to do something different like... a pure character, Why you not look in what are you really good?...

AnTycrisT wrote :

Zaneo wrote :

eeemm, why not ?

okay, I have a question?, what will have to special that Project?, new attacks? like what?, new characters? just that Goku´s edits?, new maps? desert, landing and all that maps we also have?, I can tell you something?, do something different, something better, like 7any (attacks), konan (packs), me (edits)... something like 3D edit (is easy and look good):
Piccolo caped:

something like that, I don't wanna fight but... that characters vacuums... you only have to realize in what you are good, I good in the edit, but I wanna try to do something different like... a pure character, Why you not look in what are you really good?...

what are you babling about ??? I DID models/modeledits

and making something special isn't really easy...
you don't do anything special Laughing

Zaneo wrote :

AnTycrisT wrote :

Zaneo wrote :

eeemm, why not ?

okay, I have a question?, what will have to special that Project?, new attacks? like what?, new characters? just that Goku´s edits?, new maps? desert, landing and all that maps we also have?, I can tell you something?, do something different, something better, like 7any (attacks), konan (packs), me (edits)... something like 3D edit (is easy and look good):
Piccolo caped:

you don't do anything special :*laughing out loud*:

I did not want to say it but... Do not you realize you are no good for this?, that edits are like one child of five years old, and I don't do nothing special?, Why not ask people who looks better?, my edits in less than a week or your edits of five months....

Kronix` View user's profile Send private message

keep the work up

AnTycrisT wrote :

Zaneo wrote :

AnTycrisT wrote :

Zaneo wrote :

eeemm, why not ?

Piccolo caped:

you don't do anything special :*laughing out loud*:

I did not want to say it but... Do not you realize you are no good for this?, that edits are like one child of five years old, and I don't do nothing special?, Why not ask people who looks better?, my edits in less than a week or your edits of five months....

five months ? what the heck ?? its you who come here and starting to fight! this is my thread and everyone like you who cannot do anything but being pessmistic should get the love out !

you can just shut you're little mouth, as you only "create characters by using PURELY others models. you do not even bother to do anything yourself.

well... that "super Buu" have five months and you don't finish him, "you only create characters by using PURELY others models", so... you are doing something different?... man everyone can edit one head... and the other parts... well... is just Goku so...

AnTycrisT wrote : well... that "super Buu" have five months and you don't finish him, "you only create characters by using PURELY others models", so... you are doing something different?... man everyone can edit one head... and the other parts... well... is just Goku so...

there is even textures involved ( even thou they are not so hard )
I took a break in creating Buu, because I thought it got booring, then I made a comeback, as simple as that!

Zaneo wrote :

AnTycrisT wrote : well... that "super Buu" have five months and you don't finish him, "you only create characters by using PURELY others models", so... you are doing something different?... man everyone can edit one head... and the other parts... well... is just Goku so...

there is even textures involved ( even thou they are not so hard )
I took a break in creating Buu, because I thought it got booring, then I made a comeback, as simple as that!

so?... still vacuums!, when you boring something is because no one care... I have an idea, I will do my pack edit and I will create a thread, "ZEQ2-lite the forbidden warriors", I'll let my edited characters speak for my...

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Wow I'm so happy because AnTycrisT posted my name as a creator'.. Very Happy seems like after 8 year PC usage I got some respect, and I respect you to as a super good creator AnTycrisT. Smile

And yepp he have the point that Buu vacuums, the other models like Paikuhan is 5 star I mean the model, but you really need improve that Buu.

Anyway don't fight guys, both of you are great. Smile

Konan wrote :
Wow I'm so happy because AnTycrisT posted my name as a creator'.. Very Happy seems like after 8 year PC usage I got some respect, and I respect you to as a super good creator AnTycrisT. Smile

And yepp he have the point that Buu vacuums, the other models like Paikuhan is 5 star I mean the model, but you really need improve that Buu.

finally someone who understands that there is no point in posting negative posts, anyway, what 3 things on the Buu is worst/most needed to be improved ?

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Zaneo, Antycrist. Stop arguing over MEANINGLESS things. You both are great at editing. Keep up the good work, both of you. After you two master editing, try going for modeling your own character's, maybe?

Baldwin wrote : Zaneo, Antycrist. Stop arguing over MEANINGLESS things. You both are great at editing. Keep up the good work, both of you. After you two master editing, try going for modeling your own character's, maybe?

I will try... althou my blenders mirror function vaccums which hinders me,you always have to take it gradually, I began with just smally modify the models, later edit them, later create small parts my self, next step for me is to make something entirely.

by the way back to topic!!!!

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Zaneo wrote :

Konan wrote :

finally someone who understands that there is no point in posting negative posts, anyway, what 3 things on the Buu is worst/most needed to be improved ?

I'm not said 3 thing..1 thing, what's AnTycrisT told you before..so your Buus jacket like my old home brew edited Gogeta's, so its really not a jacket just a upper edit, and that's why its vacuums.
Better if you do a jacket in 3dsmax, or use AnTycrisT's jacket model and gave him credits, it's not a male fight bout whos better, he's jacket model good and if you want it well that's not a bad thing, that's mean you respect him, and that's how civilised peoples act. Smile

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 15, 2010

Although you start by saying it's not a fake project, I think it's not a good idea to post your work in such a similar way to a really cool guy/kronix. People are trained to instantly dislike a thread that looks like this. Wink

Anyway it's great that you're trying to make a pack, good luck with that. But don't call it a beta. (makes me remember "best beta/reloaded" and that's not a good thing)

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Heh old times

TRL wrote : Although you start by saying it's not a fake project, I think it's not a good idea to post your work in such a similar way to a really cool guy/kronix. People are trained to instantly dislike a thread that looks like this. Wink

Anyway it's great that you're trying to make a pack, good luck with that. But don't call it a beta. (makes me remember "best beta/reloaded" and that's not a good thing)

haha yeah true, althou I remember you're first comment to it:
BEST BETA EVER ! you said *intense laughter*

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Yeah that was of course pretty cynical of me.

TRL wrote : Yeah that was of course pretty cynical of me.

haha *intense laughter* anyway progress of dabura should be up soon..

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

any updates *rolling on floor laughing*

nabako wrote : any updates *rolling on floor laughing*

soon and stop making fun of me, I don't get why .

1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]