Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

ZEQ2 lite Heroes Destiny Beta Project WIP

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, November 22, 2010

Just keep it like it was.

Zaneo View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 01, 2010

honestly, should I finnish this pack... I mean is there anyone at all who is going to download my pack ?
be honest..... Sad

zen View user's profile Send private message

Zaneo wrote : honestly, should I finnish this pack... I mean is there anyone at all who is going to download my pack ?
be honest..... Sad

NO Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

zen wrote :

Zaneo wrote : honestly, should I finnish this pack... I mean is there anyone at all who is going to download my pack ?
be honest..... Sad

NO :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Crying or Very sad

Why make a pack? Just release every single thing you make. I bet people want that aura or that dabura. Even the Goku Kaioken. Why does it have to be a pack. I really don't understand that concept.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

I wanna Goku

TRL wrote : Why make a pack? Just release every single thing you make. I bet people want that aura or that dabura. Even the Goku Kaioken. Why does it have to be a pack. I really don't understand that concept.

because I want servers online to play at with addon characters that still just aren't beautimus and mugly April Fools characters

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

zen wrote :

be honest..... Sad

NO :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

dance with me leaping lizard.

Zaneo wrote :

TRL wrote : Why make a pack? Just release every single thing you make. I bet people want that aura or that dabura. Even the Goku Kaioken. Why does it have to be a pack. I really don't understand that concept.

because I want servers online to play at with addon characters that still just aren't beautimus and mugly April Fools characters

Still doesn't explain why you can't release those addons one at the time. You're making it a lot harder on yourself than it needs to be.

TRL wrote :

Zaneo wrote :

Still doesn't explain why you can't release those addons one at the time. You're making it a lot harder on yourself than it needs to be.

why?

Well it's a lot harder to fulfill setting a goal of a huge pack. Which means having to do all that work without any satisfaction of seeing people playing with your work. Also if you release everything separately you can discover which creation of yours they like best. Like I know my aura and my tree are pretty popular, but for instance my rock texture isn't that much.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 02, 2010

well because the Quake 3 content is fukin too big , like the character are like increase 1mb each time they are edited so yeah trl is right release them one by one or super compress it and then upload

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 02, 2010

ahh *laughing out loud* I'm just looking foward to that Kaioken Goku

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]