Content

1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Nikola Tesla - The True inventor of modern day Electricity

jag View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ever heard of Tesla ? I bet you did heard of Tomas Edison.

Well, because of this guy we humans have TV`s, internet, radio and wireless tehnology.

Why ?

This guy was a gift for mankind, but since we are being manipulated by the evil elite, in schools nowadays almost no one knows about him, almost no one teaches about him.

And that`s not all, he had a dream... to discover free energy for us, so that we would live all equal in a free world.

But what happened ? the illuminati took this tehnology after Tesla died and now they use it for them while they use HAARP, another Tesla tehnology even against us.

Anyone cares ?

Here`s a short video about him :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRf0UFgJymU

Einstein ? I say Tesla all the way !

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

I've heard more about him than about Edison *laughing out loud*

I remember that Edison despised Nicolas' ideas, ep¡c fail *laughing out loud*

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

einstine is more important and one way or the other people would have found out these technologies

najeeb wrote : einstine is more important and one way or the other people would have found out these technologies

Explain please.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Einstein was one of the biggest scientist ever, but Tesla and Einstein investigated about totally different things, is like if you compare Need For Speed and Counter strike, nfs is a driving game while cs is FPS...

Konan View user's profile Send private message

USA just simply reject the free energy things, like the Venus Project..*laughing out loud*, its ridicules, because than rich peoples become normal peoples..haha.

ESFER25 wrote : Einstein was one of the biggest scientist ever, but Tesla and Einstein investigated about totally different things, is like if you compare Need For Speed and Counter strike, nfs is a driving game while cs is FPS...

In a productive way Einstein gave us the theory of relativity (which is not even complete as Tesla said) and the Atomic Bomb ! great.

So, najeeb, is the atomic bomb really productive for mankind, may I ask ?

If you have been told that Einstein was the best that doesn`t mean he was. In my opinion he is like a student compared to Tesla`s work.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

jaguar wrote :

ESFER25 wrote : Einstein was one of the biggest scientist ever, but Tesla and Einstein investigated about totally different things, is like if you compare Need For Speed and Counter strike, nfs is a driving game while cs is FPS...

In a productive way Einstein gave us the theory of relativity (which is not even complete as Tesla said) and the Atomic Bomb ! great.

You are getting it wrong. Einstein provided us with nuclear power. The army used that technology to create the atomic bomb.

Think of fire. We use it to keep warm, yet we have such stuff as flame throwers. Or medicine. On one hand it heals our illnesses and on the other its a biologic weapon that can kill entire countries.

The good and the bad are all linked. The greater the benefit of something for good, the bigger the danger of its dark side.

Its all in Yin and Yang -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang

Lets see. Teslas free energy can be used to create enormous amounts of energy. Wanna know what you get when you charge up that energy in a single place until it overloads. A big loving crater in the ground.

One other of Teslas inventions was the miniature earthquake device. Tested out by Mythbusters. And a thing smaller than a human actually got an entire bridge to vibrate.

He was a genius, but his ideas can not be created by todays understanding of science and technology. Not even he himself was able to fully materialize his concepts.

void View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 19, 2010

Your conspiracy theories are discomforting, anybody with a physics class heard of Tesla.

There's a unit and a metal named after him and then there's the Tesla coil. American companies have been naming their products after him (NVIDIA Tesla) and his inventions are part of pop culture (ever heard the star wars theme song played on tesla coils? ever heard of command & conquer?).

Also Einstein wasn't involved with nuclear fission, research Becquerel, Marie and Pierre Curie, Lise Meitner, Otto Hahn for a start. The idea of it never occured to Einstein until Meitner, Hahn and Straßmann actually managed to do it with Uranium, all he did was quickly able to understand it and the consequences and sign a letter written by other physicists warning the americans of germany's imminent invention.

Otherwise he was excluded from the Manhattan project, for his pacifist views which even got him labeled as a communist.

That is unless you're talking about nuclear fission's relation to e=mc². News for you, this is true for almost everything that has to do with modern physics.

Tesla on the other hand was a dangerous man who spent over 40 years on the research of "Death Rays" and tried to sell them to various (opposing) countries in Europe.

by the way did I mention that Einstein's responsible for stimulated emission on which LASERs are based? Tesla wasn't even half the physicist Einstein was, but ten times the war monger.

boris View user's profile Send private message

NAJEEB STOP BENG STJUPID please.

Grega wrote :

jaguar wrote :

You are getting it wrong. Einstein provided us with nuclear power. The army used that technology to create the atomic bomb.

Think of fire. We use it to keep warm, yet we have such stuff as flame throwers. Or medicine. On one hand it heals our illnesses and on the other its a biologic weapon that can kill entire countries.

The good and the bad are all linked. The greater the benefit of something for good, the bigger the danger of its dark side.

Its all in Yin and Yang -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang

Lets see. Teslas free energy can be used to create enormous amounts of energy. Wanna know what you get when you charge up that energy in a single place until it overloads. A big loving crater in the ground.

One other of Teslas inventions was the miniature earthquake device. Tested out by Mythbusters. And a thing smaller than a human actually got an entire bridge to vibrate.

He was a genius, but his ideas can not be created by todays understanding of science and technology. Not even he himself was able to fully materialize his concepts.

Good. The army used it for creating a bomb, but he knew about it all.

You`re wrong about the fire theory. You don`t get atomic bombs or even radiations from nature. Like you get fire from lightning strikes or too much heat. That`s not the same thing mate.

We are not balanced, if we were, we wouldn`t be slaves like this, but more like a free world where everyone was equal.. the same.

Good. So you`re saying that Free Energy can be dangerous, have you tested it ? I doubt it.

His ideas were obviously stolen, because he was too good for everyone. Of course science can`t understand, because they are being controlled by the elite, who does understand what Tesla was all about.

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

The government will always find a way to turn things that should help humanity in weapons of war and they always neglect these free energy inventions like the car that runs on water.

void wrote : ever heard of command & conquer?)

Gotta love Red alert

jaguar wrote : Good. The army used it for creating a bomb, but he knew about it all.

No, in fact he almost knew nothing, other than that the germans had discovered nuclear fission and that it has the potential to be exploited for a powerful weapon.

He was NOT part of the Manhattan project, he didn't knew details of it, because the administration feared he as a pacifist would oppose them.

jaguar wrote : You`re wrong about the fire theory. You don`t get atomic bombs or even radiations from nature. Like you get fire from lightning strikes or too much heat. That`s not the same thing mate.

What are you 12 years old? Cause if you're anywhere near 18 years you'd know that radiation is VERY WELL a natural phenomenom. Even your own body emits radiation (~9000 Bq if I remember correctly).

In fact uranium is a naturally occuring mineral and the only reason radioactivity was discovered was because of this.

The very SAME uranium that was used for the first successful nuclear fission.

If you gather enough of it and move it close enough together to surpass critical mass you'll cause a chain reaction, the bomb does exactly this by using smaller conventional explosions to shoot the missing piece to achieve critical mass into the main core or in other types of the weapon uses perfectly timed explosions to cause the core to compress to also increase it's mass.

Also research on Radon, a result of Uranium, streaming out of the ground all over the planet. The only reason you can survive this is because it gets dilluted by air. If you build a house it even needs to be checked that it is properly sealed off, cause otherwise enough Radon could gather in your basement to start a rather interesting conversation with you.

jaguar wrote : We are not balanced, if we were, we wouldn`t be slaves like this, but more like a free world where everyone was equal.. the same.

okay please explain to me how we are slaves. In fact the supposedly free world is way too free nowadays, where a lot of people can get away with unemployment just fine and feed off taxes.

In the western world nobody forces anyone to do anything. If you want to live in the woods go and do it.

jaguar wrote : His ideas were obviously stolen, because he was too good for everyone. Of course science can`t understand, because they are being controlled by the elite, who does understand what Tesla was all about.

Science is controlled by nobody, there are far too many countries that oppose each other, grow up and stop believing every trash you read on the internet.

Nobody can gain enough control without involving people who will spoil his plans. Conspiracy theories are all idiotic. Do you really think every single person working for the government is corrupt? Most people who DO GO work for the government do it out of altruistic motives which contradicts any new world order and all the other fiddle sticks you believe in.

void wrote : Your conspiracy theories are discomforting, anybody with a physics class heard of Tesla.

There's a unit and a metal named after him and then there's the Tesla coil. American companies have been naming their products after him (NVIDIA Tesla) and his inventions are part of pop culture (ever heard the star wars theme song played on tesla coils? ever heard of command & conquer?).

Also Einstein wasn't involved with nuclear fission, research Becquerel, Marie and Pierre Curie, Lise Meitner, Otto Hahn for a start. The idea of it never occured to Einstein until Meitner, Hahn and Straßmann actually managed to do it with Uranium, all he did was quickly able to understand it and the consequences and sign a letter written by other physicists warning the americans of germany's imminent invention.

Otherwise he was excluded from the Manhattan project, for his pacifist views which even got him labeled as a communist.

That is unless you're talking about nuclear fission's relation to e=mc². News for you, this is true for almost everything that has to do with modern physics.

Tesla on the other hand was a dangerous man who spent over 40 years on the research of "Death Rays" and tried to sell them to various (opposing) countries in Europe.

by the way did I mention that Einstein's responsible for stimulated emission on which LASERs are based? Tesla wasn't even half the physicist Einstein was, but ten times the war monger.

First of all, what makes you think they are conspiracies ? I don`t think they are. Just because they tell you so, it doesn`t mean they are right.

Everyone with a physics class heard of Tesla, but you can`t compare that with Edison. Obviously Tesla is presented like a random guy, while Edison has the credit for inventing electricity and stuff.

Oh dear, there`s a unit and a metal named after him.. HILARIOUS ! that`s what he gets after his discoveries ? Pop Culture.. now seriously, ask people about Tesla and ask them about Einstein. You will be amazed. Most people don`t have a clue that he was a man at all.

I agree with you on nuclear fission, but Einstein was very aware of it. I`m not saying that Einstein is in fault but he started it. Let me make you aware of something :

In November 1954, five months before his death, Einstein summarized his feelings about his role in the creation of the atomic bomb: "I made one great mistake in my life... when I signed the letter to President Roosevelt recommending that atom bombs be made; but there was some justification - the danger that the Germans would make them." (Clark, pg. 752).

Maybe he was pacifist but he made mistakes as well.

Talking about e=mc2, this is your collection of unsupported data.

What Einstein omitted, was the black holes. He didn`t believe in them at all, but he was proven wrong after it.

Talking about Tesla, you are completely wrong or you don`t have a clue about what his intentions were.

Unlike Einstein, he dedicated his work for the benefit of mankind and the war technology was designed for peace, not war.

Now honestly, we use nuclear factories and nuclear fission, alright.. you`re saying that this is good and nothing is wrong with it; compare this to free energy that works more simple and you will get a huge difference. We have rooted in this earth tons of living bombs that can explode anytime and cause major disasters including exctintcion of mankind. Do you call this a benefit ? Check Cernobyl.

I would say destroy all nuclear reactors and bring free energy, because nuclear winter is not something we really want, do we ?

I say again, Tesla was greater then Einstein. He even influenced his work in Philadelphia Experiment, but that would be conspiracy, as you say.

Sorry mate, but if you are incapable to see the bigger picture and the level of manipulation, then why should I explain it to you ?

If you say that ''all conspiracies are idiotic'', it simply makes you close-minded to anything at all, you believe in what media tells you, than go on. Don`t make any research, don`t use internet or anything, because science is telling you right.

Science is not telling you right, science is telling you what you need to know.

How the heck can you believe that science is not controlled ?

How many modern inventors were persecuted and killed after their inventions ?

How can USA be ruled by a private bank who is controlled by Rotschilds & Rockfellers ?

How can all presidents of USA, UK be in the same family bloodline ?

Why all presidents of USA, excluding Kennedy and Lincoln were against slavery and then they died ?

How do you explain that Kennedy spoke about secret societies that rule this planet and shortly after he was killed ?

What is the use of NATO & EU if not for war, totalitarism and slavery ? care to explain.

My dear friend, I don`t wanna go offtopic but telling me that EVERYTHING IS FINE and there is no conspiracy going on, makes me angry.

The level of ignorance is too huge on a planetary level.

People like you are funny, you ignore 90% of my post and start to spew some random facts which hardly relate to any of my arguments.

Yes, Einstein didn't believe in the existence of black holes, yet his theory predicts them. So just because he wasn't all-knowing he's not credible?

Do you even realize how lacking of an argument that is? Tesla didn't even know about the photoelectric effect, general relativity, stimulated emission and nuclear fission, so just because on a completely UNRELATED note Einstein thought something was unlikely which he made no mistake about in his formula though he's a worse physicist?

By your logic I'm the smartest physicist ever, having made no mistake in any theory simply for the reason that I didn't make any theory up to begin with (just like Tesla in that regard).

And of course conspiracies are idiotic. They work on a level where they cannot possibly be proven right or wrong, yet under the assumption that everyone who should know about it is somehow involved/killed and in the end only a minority ends up as those being exploited.

Conspiracies contradict themselves. You think they want to keep that information secret, yet "they" allow conspiracy theorists to spew "the truth" on the internet and have people like yourself believe in it.

By the way if science is not telling me right, then please explain to me how the people who wrote your lacking conspiracy have found out about all this without science?

Surely some little green man came up to them and told them the truth, eh? That's why they can understand how great of a contribution Tesla made to science, because they ignore science and have 0 background knowledge and don't believe in what science tells them, even though they need science to understand what he did.

by the way how about you yourself read your Einstein quote? He wrote a letter, notifying the president of imminent danger, something that SAVED THE FREE WORLD from doctor of love dominion. Yeah, Einstein's really an ill-mannered buffoon. He didn't bring a weapon of mass destruction upon us and he didn't take any part in inventing it, the germans did like pretty much everything else too (rockets for example).

Unlike Einstein, he dedicated his work for the benefit of mankind and the war technology was designed for peace, not war.

Unlike Einstein? Everything Einstein did was for the benefit of mankind and even that letter was, otherwise you'd be kissing doctor of love buttocks now.

Tesla actually tried to sell his weapons to them, so yeah an offensive war weapon that brings peace (contradiction ahead!) can work in favor of Tesla but not for Einstein who only suggested the allies to build a weapon as a means of defense against the very same weapon INVENTED by righteous cyclists much earlier.

Also you clearly have no idea what happened at Chernobyl. They copied the reactors wrong, something like that CANNOT happen in western reactors. Also they were making an experiment there to see if there fail-safe works and did this under horrible conditions and with a lot of false decisions by the staff at site.

Nuclear energy is safe and nuclear weapons are too. Your idea of a sudden explosion is improbable.

You are actually the one who is manipulated by media here, as a nuclear power plant doesn't pose any actual threat to people, just the idea that something powerful exists nearby is enough to cause a mass panic here which the media feeds on.

void wrote : People like you are funny, you ignore 90% of my post and start to spew some random facts which hardly relate to any of my arguments.

Yes, Einstein didn't believe in the existence of black holes, yet his theory predicts them. So just because he wasn't all-knowing he's not credible?

Do you even realize how lacking of an argument that is? Tesla didn't even know about the photoelectric effect, general relativity, stimulated emission and nuclear fission, so just because on a completely UNRELATED note Einstein thought something was unlikely which he made no mistake about in his formula though he's a worse physicist?

By your logic I'm the smartest physicist ever, having made no mistake in any theory simply for the reason that I didn't make any theory up to begin with (just like Tesla in that regard).

And of course conspiracies are idiotic. They work on a level where they cannot possibly be proven right or wrong, yet under the assumption that everyone who should know about it is somehow involved/killed and in the end only a minority ends up as those being exploited.

Conspiracies contradict themselves. You think they want to keep that information secret, yet "they" allow conspiracy theorists to spew "the truth" on the internet and have people like yourself believe in it.

By the way if science is not telling me right, then please explain to me how the people who wrote your lacking conspiracy have found out about all this without science?

Surely some little green man came up to them and told them the truth, eh? That's why they can understand how great of a contribution Tesla made to science, because they ignore science and have 0 background knowledge and don't believe in what science tells them, even though they need science to understand what he did.

So you ignored my questions as well, because they cannot be proven; therefore they must not be researched. That`s how your mechanism works ?

Why is the information available on the internet ? because people are so ill-advised that they can`t even start a revolution, that`s how deep in the trance we are.

I have studied this ''conspiracy'' from different sources and you will be amazed of the similarities that you can find. But once you don`t wanna research because they sound ill-advised, why would you ?

The modern day anti-conspiracy guy is like this :

It`s all wrong because it sounds weird, it`s more easy to believe what they tell you because they tell you. Honestly, this is trash.

Since the beginning of mankind, power corrupted everyone and winners manipulated the history. It`s up to you to believe what you want but don`t call me leaping lizard because I believe in them. Keep it for you, I bring arguments and information while you bring 0 against those conspiracies.

Now back to Tesla, of course... Einstein found why the sky was blue too; very important.

I don`t get it why the Einstein hype at all, Tesla was way more over him :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tesla_patents

Sorry mate but with this you don`t have anymore credibility at all :

Nuclear energy is safe and nuclear weapons are too. Your idea of a sudden explosion is improbable.

You are either joking or you are just ignorant. You don`t know what nuclear power is, or either what a nuclear weapon can do and cause.

1. Read my edits.
2. Your arguments are severely flawed and hold 0 evidence. Different sources my buttocks, you don't even know how nuclear fission works or what caused Chernobyl, yet bring it up as arguments.

Just because something is on 5 different places on the internet or has similarities (which if you WANT to see them are easy to see too) doesn't make it right either.

by the way it's funny that you accuse me of being manipulated by the media, yet you believe nuclear power plants are a dangerous threat which is exactly the position of the manipulated media but not that of advanced science.

Otherwise what do patents prove? Please tell me, other than that you're a greedy illegitimate child who wants to make money off every single idea which MIGHT eventually be worth something.

And my stance is more like if it cannot be proven you shouldn't believe it. Your research on conspiracies is fine, the fact that you believe them and actually try to make others believe your fiddle sticks is not.

When I read your fiddle sticks about starting a revolution I'd really like to slap you in the face. Starting a revolution based on an unproven, crazy theory that the government manipulates you, yeah right.

But yeah sure, you're the good guy, bloodshed out of a theory made up by a few people, that's clearly the right thing to do!

I'll tell you what:
The majority of people on this planet live a long and happy life. That you obviously aren't happy with yours and thus have to search for reasons is natural for human psychology, but please don't try to influence the happy people with your fiddle sticks. The world is fine as is.

EDIT @ your EDIT:
I've partially studied physics as I said. I know exactly how nuclear power works and yes it is safe. Of course it isn't safe when you intentionally throw a bomb at someone, but that can't really be your point? That people get hurt ONCE a bomb is intentionally used is kind of the point of a bomb.

You could detonate 20 grenades on top of a nuclear weapon and it will NOT go into critical mass, that is what I'm referring to with "safe". Only hollywood wants to make you believe otherwise (in the same sense that a car will explode when you fire at it, while at the same time interestinly enough a cop who's hiding behind the door of his car will be safe from bullets).

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Well anyone who does something for science or invents something KNOWS that it can be used as a weapon

But does it matter if its used for weapon - everything they did is really appreciated and used at full potential by us humans - yeah bad things came out of their research but is it used? - we can't really spew on Einstein because of Atomic Bomb when its used only 2 times - All those Atomic Bombs mean nothing when they are in some secret storage places and dust is what's heating them :S

About Tesla - yeah electricity weapons can be made and maybe there are some catastrophic ones already but we enjoy in his product he provided us for years so some weapon that can do some damage can't really ruin all his hard work for better future

So should we think like - why would I invent electricity or nuclear energy or something else in the future, live really good when weapons can be made out of it ? heck yeah Smile

So Tesla and Einstein knew that bad things can be invented from their work, but they were thinking above that

No hard feelings Void - about that one you were wrong Wink

Just to point that out Smile

D2 View user's profile Send private message

I've got one random thing to add

TESLA COILES for the win !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDmjnCQ1g4

that movie is so awesome

void wrote : 1. Read my edits.
2. Your arguments are severely flawed and hold 0 evidence. Different sources my buttocks, you don't even know how nuclear fission works or what caused Chernobyl, yet bring it up as arguments.

Just because something is on 5 different places on the internet or has similarities (which if you WANT to see them are easy to see too) doesn't make it right either.

by the way it's funny that you accuse me of being manipulated by the media, yet you believe nuclear power plants are a dangerous threat which is exactly the position of the manipulated media but not that of advanced science.

Otherwise what do patents prove? Please tell me, other than that you're a greedy illegitimate child who wants to make money off every single idea which MIGHT eventually be worth something.

And my stance is more like if it cannot be proven you shouldn't believe it. Your research on conspiracies is fine, the fact that you believe them and actually try to make others believe your fiddle sticks is not.

When I read your fiddle sticks about starting a revolution I'd really like to slap you in the face. Starting a revolution based on an unproven, crazy theory that the government manipulates you, yeah right.

But yeah sure, you're the good guy, bloodshed out of a theory made up by a few people, that's clearly the right thing to do!

I'll tell you what:
The majority of people on this planet live a long and happy life. That you obviously aren't happy with yours and thus have to search for reasons is natural for human psychology, but please don't try to influence the happy people with your fiddle sticks. The world is fine as is.

EDIT @ your EDIT:
I've partially studied physics as I said. I know exactly how nuclear power works and yes it is safe. Of course it isn't safe when you intentionally throw a bomb at someone, but that can't really be your point? That people get hurt ONCE a bomb is intentionally used is kind of the point of a bomb.

You could detonate 20 grenades on top of a nuclear weapon and it will NOT go into critical mass, that is what I'm referring to with "safe". Only hollywood wants to make you believe otherwise (in the same sense that a car will explode when you fire at it, while at the same time interestinly enough a cop who's hiding behind the door of his car will be safe from bullets).

Your insults won`t make me think they are arguments.

What makes you think that I know this stuff from the internet ? stop telling this trash.

Nuclear power plants are dangerous, most of them can end human life on earth. If you don`t care, then I don`t care about your collection of unsupported data.

Nikola Tesla didn`t care about money so you are pushing lies here, FOR FREAKING SAKE, RESEARCH IT.

Tesla got flashes of insight and then worked everything out in his mind. He never fit into the corporate world or wanted to be controlled by people with money, passing up a chance to set up a company financed properly by J.P. Morgan, although Morgan later did provide him with some seed money.

I am happy with my life and you are just acting immature to insult me with that. That`s what most of anti-conspiracy guys tell when they don`t have any solid argument at all : ''you`re sad so you want to believe in something else, I am happy so don`t tell me that this is wrong'' You are ill-advised; a coward for believing that life is free and everything is fine. There are millions of people that starve to death in Africa because people like you don`t give a trash about them while free energy would uplift the condition for all.

You believe that people are free, well... my hamster used to believe that he is free and happy too as he lived in that cage. Once you get to know how many possibilities there are, you will be amazed of what zippy life you lived, when you can die of lacking cancer and ilnesses that can be cured. But be happy my friend, ignorance is bliss.

You are ill-advised telling that nuclear power is safe, or either you are not smart enough to understand how 1 bomb will cause another 1 bomb to be dropped, as superpowers today have thousands of nuclear bombs and a nuclear war would mean end of mankind.

Nuclear reactors are not safe either, some of them are (the new generation) but not enough. Come in Europe and check what we have here, a small disaster that could cause 2 or 3 huge generators to be destroyed, would mean a huge catastrophe that can affect USA as well.

Sleep well.

Buksna wrote : Well anyone who does something for science or invents something KNOWS that it can be used as a weapon

So Tesla and Einstein knew that bad things can be invented from their work

No hard feelings Void - about that one you were wrong Wink

Just to point that out Smile

Nope, you are wrong, allbeit I never meant to say that anyway.

Einstein was a theoretical physicist, what he discovered was already in the universe long before mankind was born.

These things often get used as weapons long before they are explained.

Imagine cavemen.

They used Kinetics and Gravity to kill each other, yet didn't even have a word for it.

Someone like Tesla creates an actual weapon, someone like Einstein just makes up a formula which helps to explain that pushing an object into a person will set energy free.

In that sense your post is actually wrong here:

So Tesla and Einstein knew that bad things can be invented from their work

Theoretical physics are what the name states, theoretical. Einstein wrote down a formula that he believed might be correct.

Surely he could've known that eventually his work could be used for bad things, but that's under special circumstances and he didn't actually "create" it. It was always there.

Tesla on the other hand was more of an experimental/applied physicist. He started out with the idea of building a weapon that shoots lightning at people, that's a whole different ballpark.

He didn't only know that bad things can be invented from his work, his whole research was build on the idea of doing exactly that.

I'd consider it a huge difference between explaining how kinetics work which explains why a car can drive or a weapon can shoot (how is this even bad? it works either way!) or building the actual weapon.

@jaguar:
1. Please explain to me why a nuclear power plant is dangerous. Thank you. You obviously know it better than me.

2. Where do you get your infos from then if it's not the internet?

3. I already told you there are no solid arguements AGAINST a conspiracy theory. That's the whole point of a conspiracy theory. Even if I'd visit every single being on this planet together with you, you could just say "yeah but the real conspirators are hiding, they aren't even registered anyway and live under the earth!". How would I possibly provide anything speaking against that? Blow up the earth? Then you'll probably tell me righteous cyclists live on the backside of the moon, so we need to fly there too and this'll go on forever.

It's easy to see what kind of person you are though, you believe your government is trying to poison you with food, yet no single doctor speaks up who's clearly able to find traces of poison in your blood. So obviously every doctor and former med/chem student is manipulated too!

by the way all nuclear reactors currently used around the world are safe. That's why we have nuclear comissions and all that kind of stuff. Wink

Oh and I do live in Europe, but thanks for further proving your lack of proper research.

And your hamster is a lacking example.
He lives in a cage and you actively prevent him from ever seeing the outer world.

Explain to me how any bad guys are doing this to me. Do you want to tell me space is an invention to prevent me from magically flying through space? Is that my cage? Or am I inside the matrix? Last I checked I could go anywhere I want on this planet and research everything I want and so far nobody has ever checked up on me for building a free energy source.

Why is everyone bad but the conspiracy theorists are actually the good guys? They can post their fiddle sticks but yet don't have an answer on how to create free energy? How do they know such a conspiracy even exists, when there's no evidence of free energy to begin with and the whole idea of it is contradicted by physics that make sense to billions of school kids even in countries that easily oppose certain ideas (like evolution).

@void : Nikola Tesla sold technology to no one, stop pushing lies please and get your facts right :

Tesla met with the great financier J.P. Morgan, who agreed to finance construction of a mammoth Tower at Wardenclyffe on the shore of Long Island, for the wireless broadcast of information, especially stock quotes. But when Morgan discovered Tesla's secret intent to broadcast wireless power, free for all mankind, he refused to offer further financial support – free wireless power would afford no opportunity for profit.

You don`t understand how we are eating poison either, or do you act silly.

When I speak of poison I don`t speak of deadly poison, it was metaphorical to say that some foods are poison. Because poison kills, but they don`t, what they do is slowly destroy your health and everyone knows that.

There are tons of doctors that speak of it but you don`t know, there are tons of doctors who have warned us about the vaccines, and you don`t know. I can post tons of information so you would say ''well, I don`t believe it''

Do you really think that Coke is healthy ? that a chewing gum full of aspartame is healthy for your brain ? that vaccines filled with mercury and aluminium phosphate are healthy ? of course, because you won`t die, that means it is good. Children Mentality. That`s what someone of 90 years would say.. drink water with fluoride in it, everything is fine mate, your body works best. Don`t scream up when cancer hits you or either your whole brain is fuked up.

You are in a cage of your own. You think everything is fine until a lacking laboratory created virus for depopulation would wipe you out. Then, who the heck would care ? AIDS never existed since some years ago, do you really think that it was naturally born ?

You believe that your ancestors were monkeys so that`s maybe why you think that MONKEYS created aids, right ? but you are not even capable to think of why there is no more ho m o erectus and why there is no known monkey in the history of mankind that actually evolved into something else. Because they are simply monkeys and they will not evolve into something else. You monkey.

I don`t want to talk about conspiracies here, there is a thread for that already. I am talking here about Nikola Tesla.

If you think that every nuclear reactor is safe, then my friend.. you can even jump in one of them. If TV would say so, I doubt that you won`t do it.

Yes, they are all a potent danger and Cernobyl like stuff can happen any time !

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

it's a endlesss debate actually, there always will be people who use it for the greater good, and people who wants to destroy things with it, there is always a negative and positive side to such inventions

It's funny talking to you. Especially the part where you don't do any research.

Tesla tried to get funding for his "death rays" from several countries, including the US and doctor of love Germany. You're right that he didn't sell anything, nobody was interested because his ideas were mostly ineffective and people were right about this.

Also please explain to me how this bloody makes Einstein worse than Tesla?

In case of Einstein it's not even up for discussion that he sold weapons, he never actually created anything that could be used as a weapon. You can use a tesla coil to kill someone but a formula written on a piece of paper makes this pretty hard, even if he'd gently place it down someone's throat the paper and probably ink wouldn't be his invention.

Tesla's motives were highly questionable, he tried to do some good things yes, but was also VERY interested in making money out of bad things.

Additionally almost everything he did was a lose end more or less. He didn't actually invent free wireless power, he just wanted to research it. That's not an accomplishment. In fact the Tesla coil which was an attempt to do this would've killed people and it wasted a crapload of non-free energy.

All you can say about him is that he was lacking enough to actually believe free wireless energy would be possible without any physical law backing him up.

But thanks, I hereby declare picking up where he left off to research free wireless power. Hopefully I fail at convincing anyone of funding me so ~50 years after my death an leaping lizard will come along and consider me his hero and make up conspiracies off the world holding my non-existant inventions back!

Also everyone knows Coke isn't healthy. So what? That's not a conspiracy, it's actually a free world where you are allowed to drink something that's bad for you. Wink

Nobody forces you to drink anything and there's water and juice that's perfectly fine and not manipulated in any way.

Oh and even though we are being poisoned by the government (who seem to be the guys behind Coke all of a sudden?), we live longer than ever. They really do a bad job at poisoning us.

I'm also interested where I said anything about monkeys, but on second thought I don't even care.

Someone who believes Chernobyl could happen again when there's no faulty reactor in use anymore isn't exactly a qualified partner for a discussion on this. Wink

I'll say it once more:
Chernobyl had a reactor with a fail-safe that wasn't properly installed.

Added on top they were making a test to see how fast they can bring the core back online and ignored several warnings.

It was a pure matter of technical failure combined with human failure, provoked by the government pushing for an unnecessary test.

With the iron curtain gone, russians have learned how to build proper reactors and it's now knowledge of public domain. It's basic knowledge of physics students.

void wrote : It's funny talking to you. Especially the part where you don't do any research.

Tesla tried to get funding for his "death rays" from several countries, including the US and doctor of love Germany. You're right that he didn't sell anything, nobody was interested because his ideas were mostly ineffective and people were right about this.

Also please explain to me how this bloody makes Einstein worse than Tesla?

In case of Einstein it's not even up for discussion that he sold weapons, he never actually created anything that could be used as a weapon. You can use a tesla coil to kill someone but a formula written on a piece of paper makes this pretty hard, even if he'd gently place it down someone's throat the paper and probably ink wouldn't be his invention.

Tesla's motives were highly questionable, he tried to do some good things yes, but was also VERY interested in making money out of bad things.

Additionally almost everything he did was a lose end more or less. He didn't actually invent free wireless power, he just wanted to research it. That's not an accomplishment. In fact the Tesla coil which was an attempt to do this would've killed people and it wasted a crapload of non-free energy.

All you can say about him is that he was lacking enough to actually believe free wireless energy would be possible without any physical law backing him up.

But thanks, I hereby declare picking up where he left off to research free wireless power. Hopefully I fail at convincing anyone of funding me so ~50 years after my death an leaping lizard will come along and consider me his hero and make up conspiracies off the world holding my non-existant inventions back!

Also everyone knows Coke isn't healthy. So what? That's not a conspiracy, it's actually a free world where you are allowed to drink something that's bad for you. Wink

Nobody forces you to drink anything and there's water and juice that's perfectly fine and not manipulated in any way.

You are a l iar.

1. Tesla did not seek to sell his technology but to talk with the goverment to use it as defence.
2. Einstein is the root of nuclear weapons and nuclear reactors that we use nowadays.
3. Nuclear powerplants are a huge danger for mankind and you simply say no, as Cernobyl stuff can happen any time.
4. You say that Tesla inventions were just theoretical and then you speak of how deadly the Tesla Coil is.
5. Tesla did not care about money, he died poor as trash because he cared for mankind more than he cared about his buttocks. Stop spreading disinfo.

1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]